Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Manitoba anyone?

Lol...my appointment is tomorrow at 5:10 too.

I'm going in tomorrow for a check-up/possible fill. My appointment is for 5:00 maybe I'll see a couple of you there. I think (crossing fingers) that I will be down a couple this time. Oh how I hope so! I'm booked to be in with one of the Doc's this time as I haven't seen either of them in quite some time.

Hi Folks, New guy in the house!!

Just had my dietitian appt @ Maple and I have the shrink this Friday. My op is scheduled for the 8th of Dec, and I can't wait to get on with it. OK, the 600-700 cal/day crash diet is going to be a bit hard, but I'm psyched. Then again, keep checking this forum and talk to me again in three weeks time (I wonder what font signifies ripping someone's head off?).:w00t:

Glad to be here and off we go!!

:redface::thumbup::smile2:

Edited by Boomboy64
typos

Hi Folks, New guy in the house!!

Just had my dietitian appt @ Maple and I have the shrink this Friday. My op is scheduled for the 8th of Dec, and I can't wait to get on with it. OK, the 600-700 cal/day crash diet is going to be a bit hard, but I'm psyched. Then again, keep checking this forum and talk to me again in three weeks time (I wonder what font signifies ripping someone's head off?).:w00t:

Glad to be here and off we go!!

:redface::thumbup::smile2:

Welcome to the family!

Welcome to the family!

yes welcome. your new life is about to begin.

Hi Boom boy - Welcome to our little sanity space - know you're among good company and understanding friends who will support and answer any questions or concerns you may have when you need someone who has travelled on or is currently on the path to wellness.

Hey all - when is fill time scheduled?

Cheers

IWBAL

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. Day 4 of the infamous pre-op diet and I'm still doing good.

Bring on the surgery!!!

Welcome Boomboy64. You will not regret this. It works!

Operation Sept. 29 2009

off BP meds

40 pounds down

WoHoo!! 1 week of the !@#$%& pre-op diet done, and down 13 lbs already! I feel like a supermodel a week before Milan!!

So far I haven't really had any problems following the diet, work is a great distraction. The only two issues I've noticed are that my energy crashes around 9 pm and that I'm extremely gassy. The former is probably normal as 600 cals/day isn't a lot of energy, but anyone have the gas issue?

2 weeks to go!!:thumbup:

Cheers,

Boomboy

WoHoo!! 1 week of the !@#$%& pre-op diet done, and down 13 lbs already! I feel like a supermodel a week before Milan!!

So far I haven't really had any problems following the diet, work is a great distraction. The only two issues I've noticed are that my energy crashes around 9 pm and that I'm extremely gassy. The former is probably normal as 600 cals/day isn't a lot of energy, but anyone have the gas issue?

2 weeks to go!!:thumbup:

Cheers,

Boomboy

Congrats on surviving week one! As for gas issues.. not some much gas, however I did notice that my bm's were not what the used to be. Guess lack of actual food will do that to a person.

Hello Everyone,

I'm brand new here. Danielle just told me about this forum yesterday! I love the fact there is a group here where everyone understands what your going through!

So far 3 days in on the pre-op diet...WOW...I think my energy crashes shortly after work! But I'll be happy once its over and I can have something other than the shakes/bars yuck!

Anyway my surgery is Dec 8. And I'm looking forward to it!

All the best everyone!:thumbup:

Welcome!!

Another 8 Dec person... Mine is then also. Don't know the time yet.

I know what you mean about the shakes... But I find that if I use them with about 500ml instead of the stated 300ml of Water, they don't taste half bad...

Looking forward to seeing you around the forum...

Cheers,

Day 9 of 20 days, 18 lbs down...

Thanks for the tip. I don't have my time yet either!

I definitely think the shakes taste better than they smell! Its been quite an adjustment, I hopped on the scale and noticed I'm down almost 5lbs since Tuesday.

Anyway see you around! :thumbup:

Thanks for the tip. I don't have my time yet either!

I definitely think the shakes taste better than they smell! Its been quite an adjustment, I hopped on the scale and noticed I'm down almost 5lbs since Tuesday.

Anyway see you around! :thumbup:

My wife says there is an art form to making the shakes . five ice.... crushed first....then add powder....then Water on top....blend in blender for about an hour or so..at least that what it seems like.....good luck noobies :biggrin:

later...