Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What Fantasies Do You Have....

.... For when you loose your weight?

(Ha-ha! Made you Look!:thumbup:)

Mine are:

Being able to fit into an airplane seat without having to use a seatbelt extender;

Being able to shop at Talbots (I've always loved vintage clothes and classically tailored clothes);

Being able to buy clothes at the end-of season sales that are the SMALL sizes, and not the outrageously LARGE size leftovers that nobody buys (or will admit to);

Taking pictures again and actually being IN them and not hiding behind someone or something;

Being able to fit into GAP jeans or Old Navy casuals;

Cute sundresses instead of tents.

Ahhh..... Better than.... Chocolate!:biggrin:

.... For when you loose your weight?

(Ha-ha! Made you Look!:shades_smile:)

Mine are:

Being able to fit into an airplane seat without having to use a seatbelt extender;

Being able to shop at Talbots (I've always loved vintage clothes and classically tailored clothes);

Being able to buy clothes at the end-of season sales that are the SMALL sizes, and not the outrageously LARGE size leftovers that nobody buys (or will admit to);

Taking pictures again and actually being IN them and not hiding behind someone or something;

Being able to fit into GAP jeans or Old Navy casuals;

Cute sundresses instead of tents.

Ahhh..... Better than.... Chocolate!:confused:

I have fullfilled some of my "goals"

1. Buying clothes ANYWHERE I damn well please ! LOL

2. My family just took our first family pictures , DH and i have been married for 9 yrs and I refused pictures until now .

3. Not having to look for the CLOSEST parking spot because i'll be to out of breathe to walk lol

4. Buying a bra from Victoria's Secret

5. Shoping at Old Navy again and in the "regular" womens section not the mens section for T Shirts cause it was the the only thing that would fit me

6. I flew to Florida this summer and was NOT worried about the seat !

7. Being able to wear my wedding ring again . ( Which is ALMOST too BIG now ! )

There are a few more things I would like to do / get still !

Mindy

1. Traveling all over the world and not worrying about the plane seat
  2. Swimming and sitting in the hot tub
  3. Froklickng in warm Caribbean Islands
  4. Hiking
  5. Horse back riding
  6. 5K Marathon

for me it is little things

-being able to fit behind my wheel and not be wedged in (when I was buying my new car i got stuck in the explorer suv they were trying to sell me)

-being able to be weighed on regular doctors scales.

-being able to sit in a chair with arms

-being able to sit in a chair and not break it ( i have done many times)

-being able to ride a bike again

bigger and better things: going to concerts where I can fit in the seats, going to the mall and shopping with my kids, going to museums.

it has only just begun

Mine were entirely vain and about all the great clothes I would wear. Funny, they never included how badly I'd break the budget and how much I'd fight with DH over all those clothes I bought! Nobody else in the family has had anything for ages, lol.

If you could see inside my head when I'm running, you would die laughing, honestly. The reality of my 41 year old bod, not built to be a gifted runner by any stretch of the imagination, sweating, red faced, awkward gait, compared with the fluent, graceful athelete that I am in my mind is like night and day, lol. In my head I poetry in motion, in reality I just trod in dog poo or tripped down the gutter. And my nose running drives me nuts.

- I live in NYC, so I'm on public transportation 24/7 and I soon hope to fit into one of the seats without spilling over a bit. While I'm not as large as most bandsters, I have a wholeeee lot of hips/thighs/butt and it takes up a tiny bit more than one seat >.<

- Be able to buy jeans in "regular" and "trendy" stores, i.e. Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, etc. Me being bottom heavy was already an issue, I'm SO gonna fight to fit into those jeans!

- Dresses and skirts! I can wear them now, but I have soo many issues with my *ahem* untoned legs. I'm going to begin incorporating exercise soon, so they're gonna look awesome when summer comes around.

- & the oh-so-typical one: Bathing suit. Rather, BIKINI. Woohaa!! I'm going to wear one this summer regardless if I'm at goal or not damn it!

*Looking hot in my bathing suit next summer-- hopefully 2-piece!

*Being able to wear shorts without the horrible ride-ups in between the legs!

*Shopping in the regular size area instead of PLUS.

*High Heels w/ out pain.

*Sexier Nighties/Underwear

*Belts

My real fantasies? Oh geez, I think I posted something like this before, but I bet it has changed since then (-100 lbs later)<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

- Being able to jog (working on it)<o:p></o:p>

- Walking down the subway train aisle without bumping into people<o:p></o:p>

- Looking into the mirror and seeing me – not some obese stranger with a frown on her face.<o:p></o:p>

- Going into a job interview without thinking I’ll be judged because of my weight<o:p></o:p>

- Of course, shopping in the ‘normal’ size clothing stores (1 or 2 sizes away from that now)<o:p></o:p>

- Looking healthy, feeling healthy<o:p></o:p>

- Strengthening my self esteem. <o:p></o:p>

-Shopping wherever I want for clothes

-Being comfortable on a plane

-More bladder control

-More energy

-More dates!