Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

whats your secret wish or fantasy?

okay okay..i know im crazy posting this!!!! seriously, what is your one little dirty wish or fantasy when you reach goal?? you know what mine is? i want to get a picture taken off me professionally in some really sexy lingerie and high heels laying down on a white couch. then i want to blow it up to a huge poster size and put it right in my living room above my couch for all the world to see!!!! is that naughty and conceited or what?? i already said it is all about me these days...do you think people will mind? hahahaha :) come on...your turn!!!!

My secret fantasy - if I ever got tiny - would be to hang out at the Bellagio or Caesar's Palace and flirt like MAD with every hot guy that approached me. Just tease them and taunt them, then whisper a fake room number in their ear and promise them a #@#%$%@ and tell them to show up with a bottle of champagne and some lubricant. Then I'd say the room is tricky to find, so I'd write directions sending them on a wild goose chase all over the hotel, up and down elevators, ending up in the parking deck. I'd naturally collect video footage and give copies to all my Banded friends as holiday gifts.

When I hit goal weight, I plan on taking a couple of classes at a pole dancing studio across the road from my office... hehe. Won't say what I plan on doing with my new talents afterwards though *g*

My secret fantasy - if I ever got tiny - would be to hang out at the Bellagio or Caesar's Palace and flirt like MAD with every hot guy that approached me. Just tease them and taunt them, then whisper a fake room number in their ear and promise them a #@#%$%@ and tell them to show up with a bottle of champagne and some lubricant. Then I'd say the room is tricky to find, so I'd write directions sending them on a wild goose chase all over the hotel, up and down elevators, ending up in the parking deck. I'd naturally collect video footage and give copies to all my Banded friends as holiday gifts.

OmiGAWD!

You are an EVIL WOMAN!

(I'm so looking forward to the video!)

:)

okay okay..i know im crazy posting this!!!! seriously, what is your one little dirty wish or fantasy when you reach goal?? you know what mine is? i want to get a picture taken off me professionally in some really sexy lingerie and high heels laying down on a white couch. then i want to blow it up to a huge poster size and put it right in my living room above my couch for all the world to see!!!! is that naughty and conceited or what?? i already said it is all about me these days...do you think people will mind? hahahaha :) come on...your turn!!!!

LOL,that has DEFINATLY been my idea too!!!! A little different though- I would love to go to a professional and take lots of sexy pics of me in all kinds of lingerie and make a cute photo album to give to my fiancee for valentines day or our anniversary.... but i`d love to also get one blow up and put it on my wall in the livingroom too!!!!!=)

Well now, girls! Naughty, naughty. I have apparently turned in to such a total square that none of these things have even crossed my mind...or maybe it's just because I've still got steri-stips, bruises, etc. I want to be able to just plop down in an airline seat, and have room to spare in the seatbelt! I want to shop in "normal" stores. These may not seem like fantasy to some, but it does to me! Okay, I'll admit I'd like to wear some hot clothes, too....but leather is so hot, you know? And corsets are tight. Oh! I know! I want someone to turn me in to "What Not to Wear" and get a whole new wardrobe! Now THAT would be a great time...I don't mind if they make fun of my old clothes if I get a big shopping spree!

Oh! I know! I want someone to turn me in to "What Not to Wear" and get a whole new wardrobe! Now THAT would be a great time...I don't mind if they make fun of my old clothes if I get a big shopping spree!

That would be so fun. I actually happened to catch an episode of that show one night, and this girl's wardrobe could have been a mirror of mine, only I'd already made most of the changes they suggested by the time they attacked her, so I guess I don't qualify anymore, lol!

For me, I'm really into anime (for those that don't know, it's japanese animation), and there's alot of conventions geared toward it. At the conventions, people dress up as various characters from different shows. I've only been to one of these, and I didn't dress up, because I thought It'd be an insult to the character, but if I ever get to where I want to be, I'm going to pick a character and go all out!

I would love to have a full month in Disney ( I know I know I am a total 4 year old) But I want it to BA a month of me and my hubby with a sitter for our little one. I would spend a few days at the spa in the Grand Floridian (5 star all the way) and some time sipping iced coffee on a balcony looking over the savana watching the giraffes eat and the zebras play. I would send my little one and the sitter to the parks and me and hubby could lounge around all day and enjoy the sights and sounds that are Disney to us. It is really my favorite place on the planet to be and my family loves it soooo much it makes us all happy. Also I think I am so in love with the place because I have never been too big to ride anything there and I have never seen anyone else too big to ride, everything there is pooh-sized people friendly. ~Mandy (who is currently pooh-sized but soon to look like cinderella)

You must be a long lost twin sister, Piercedqt78! I am so crazy (mousecrazy) about Disney World...I've only been twice, but lucky enough to stay from 8-10 days each time. Reading your post made me flashback to last Christmas when my whole entire family was there(I have posted pictures in the picture thread)...if our dreams do ever come true, I'll meet you at the Floridian! Or the Animal Kingdom resort, or Wilderness Lodge (one of my favorites!).....but would you ride a few of the fun rides? After hubby time, of course!

I would ride all the rides, I love everything about that place. We are going for 4 shorts days in october, we normally go twice a year but hubby started a new job last year and this is our first trip this year. I am already planning our feb. trip, we are going to be there for my birthday!! whoohoo! We spent a total of 15 days last year, 6 one trip and 9 the other, we love that mouse!! I have a date with a mouse very soon, and I am going to be all healed and not yet filled so I can eat pretty much anything I want and not worry that I am going to have food issues while there, this will be my last chance to eat at the buffets and make them worth it! :eek But it is just hubby and me this trip so we are eating at more upscale places I was told that the portions are smaller at the gourmet places so I should still be ok. When we went last october I ate like a pig and lost 5 pounds from all the walking. Next time you are planning a trip let me know I would be glad to help out if I can, there are tons of ways to save money there. I have been like 20 times and I know the place inside and out. ~Mandy

delarla- you crack me up!! i want to see that video!!! i have lots of freckles and my license plate used to say frckls3!!! you guys came up with some great things to do...oh by the way when i do reach goal you all will get to see that sexy pic cuz i will have no problem posting it up here!!! hahahahah :)

Well, I have two fantasies, first I would LOVE to walk into Abercrombie and Fitch and buy whatever I wanted and it ALL FIT!!!!

My second one is that I love to do a classic Marilyn Monroe Playboy photo shoot. I know what u are probably thinking, but honestly its not to show off my body to everyone, its to say look where I came from, look at how beautiful my body was then and now. I am a big believer in nudity as art (no I am not part of a nudist colony lol). I just think it would be fun to do a classic Marilyn shoot.