Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Weekend Pictures

My attorney told me I can actually send a pic from my camera to my puter using e-mail. What WILL they think of next?

Rain, what rain?

post-203981-1381313199805_thumb.jpg

Delarla, I LOVE your picture threads and I have to say I'm always stunned at what a beautiful couple you and your husband are!!

Also....is that nail polish on your pup's toes there in that shot with you and her in the window???? Her nails look pink. If so that's COOL.

Thank you. It's cool you seized the moment and went and had some fun..

Thanks for your pics it is beautiful to see what others are doing and of course the sceanery is awesome..

Ha! I think thats only a Texas store now.

BUT - in North Carolina they have a grocery store called Harris Teeter!!!

Mike has his own name for that one.

I think Virgina still has a few Piggly Wigglys? We always went there when we visited my grandparents!

I wonder what Mike calls Harris Teeter? I'll go ahead and say it, we call it the Hairy Peter. And the Home Depot on Wendover Road in Charlotte? That's the Homo Depot on Bendover. get it?

Love the dancing in the rain pic. Isn't that neat about the camera phone? Just e-mail it! The pics aren't as nice as a regular digital camera. Mine always come out very grainy unless the light is really good. But, it'll do in a pinch!

Great shots !! Everytime I see those beautiful bikes I can't help but think of the Orange County Chopper guys that work pretty close to me. I used to their show on Discovery all the time.

I would post some pictures but I'm sure you'd all get sick of looking at my DD (who will be 4 next month) because she's all I take pictures of LOLOL.

THANKS FOR SHARING !!!

(now I'm thinking..........mmmmmmm I gotta have some pictures I can share lolol snort).

There's a Piggly Wiggly near my daughter's house in Denton. I'll try to think of it next time I go that way. lol..

Duh, we were going bye-bye so of course my little girl got a manicure and a pawdicure (pink is our signature color.)

I'm still laughing at all that hail too. It's just too weird considering it's hot outside, then chunks of ice start falling from the sky?

Leatha, are there really still Piggly Wiggly stores? How funny is that?

I know a bunch of you live in really cool places. Do I gotta come there and take my own pics? I know ya'll have cell phones, so start snapping, and thanks for all the nice compliments. I love sharing pics.

There were thunder & lightening storms all weekend, so I couldn't get any scenery shots. But I got a kick out of these kids choppers. Can you imagine parents actually buy these things for kids? Look how little these are!

My nephew actually bought one of these for his 7 year old son, he rides it great! They really are cool! His has a big fat tire on the back and all. He loves it, tells me all the time "Aunt Betty, my bike will beat your bike!" I just keep telling him to "bring it over and I'll race him!" We have a good time teasing each other. :)

Great pictures!

I used to camp at Big Bear when I was a kid, not to long ago. LOL

Thanks for sharing, looked like lots of fun. Oh and I remember Piggly Wiggly's

too!!!!!!

Love those pic's

Betty, you gotta get a picture of that nephew! The pics I took don't do those tiny bikes justice.

About Big Bear, I spent half my life there before I met Chris, and I loved feeding the wild burrows. This time I brought a whole bag of veggies and potatos, but I was sad to learn that the burrows were all removed by the government years ago. Apparently, the seasonal residents complained that they were a nuisance. Bastards. I used to sit on my friend's front porch (she lived in a cabin there) and hand-feed the burrows dog food and potatos. I can't believe they are gone.

I wish you ALL would get your cameras out. The only way I'll ever see the rest of the world is to live vicariously through others, so start snapping! I get a kick out of seeing other parts of the country... someone send me a picture of a Piggly Wiggly!

Here ya go! This one is on Hwy 17 in Surfside Beach, SC. Enjoy!

post-204312-13813132028267_thumb.jpg