Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Weekend Pictures

We had a rotten start to our trip - the cabin staff gave us directions that took us 2 hours out of our way. Boy oh boy, was Chris mad (huge truck towing 1000 pounds of $30k Harley lost in canyons, not good.) He was so tired & stressed that we couldn't rent the pontoon, so we rode to Big Bear Choppers to register for the poker run, where we got stranded for 2 hours during the worst hail storm the staff ever saw. Well, I wasn't about to let anything else ruin my really f-d up day, so I started dancing in the pouring rain. Someone kept taking pics of the crazy woman dancing in the street, and they later told me they would be posted at the rally website. That ought to be pretty.

By the time the storm passed, we were so frustrated that we took a cab TO THE BAR, DAMN IT. What's that thing they say about not mixing booze with anger?

This is WILLY the bartender, so you know he got us damn drunk (blame it on Willy.)

post-203981-13813131986487_thumb.jpg

I wish this came out better, it's Voodoo and Sachi meeting us at the front window of "their" cabin (they took immediate ownership.)

post-203981-13813131989769_thumb.jpg

The cabin people felt really bad so they upgraded us to a really big place, so my sister came up and took over the spare loft. Voo and Sachi wasted no time snuggling in the loft with AuntElena.

post-203981-13813131990196_thumb.jpg

If you look really close, the fur babies are upstairs in AuntElena's loft sitting in the window seats checking out squirells n' stuff.

post-203981-13813131990593_thumb.jpg

And I met a real live Zorse. Never even heard of one before, but it's a reverse Zebra. This is the only Zorse in Big Bear, and her name is Zabrina.

post-203981-13813131996624_thumb.jpg

There were thunder & lightening storms all weekend, so I couldn't get any scenery shots. But I got a kick out of these kids choppers. Can you imagine parents actually buy these things for kids? Look how little these are!

post-203981-13813131990989_thumb.jpg

I didn't get any good scenery shots, but I'm posting this so I can say bye to Big Bear till next time.

I hope everyone has a spectacular summer holiday. We don't go on many long vacations, just a bunch of short ones, and this was the last for the summer (darn.)

post-203981-13813131991386_thumb.jpg

The pics are awesome....Looks like you had a great time.....

You and hubby look super happy.

God Bless

Huggs