Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Cali Bandsters Unite!!

Yes Mashado is in Carmichael , Fair Oaks is the next street over. You do take I-80 to Greenback/Elkhorn Blvd. I live less than a mile from her office , yet I have to drive 3 hours to Stanford to see my doc. I am at a high fill level , but if I was starting over I would switch to her and self pay.

Last I checked she was expensive because she does the first fill under flouro ( if she hasn't placed your band) and charges 300? an office visit...not sure , it was over a year ago that I called her office.

We have several people in our Sacramento group that go to her , and love her.

Dr. Kuri is haveing his Bandster Bash at the end of August in Tijuana and does fill under flouro for 95.

I haven't been active much on this board , and am looking forward to getting to know the northern California group.

Blessings,

Donna Q.

-70 from surgery

-115 from highest

well...i Am Not Really Sure What They Would Charge For A Fill At Dr. Machados Office In Carmichael. I Paid For A Package Deal. My Surgery Fees Etc. Included Fills.

but You Can Call Their Office And Ask.

sacramento Bariatric Medical Associates

6620 Coyle Ave.

suite 218

carmichael,ca. 95608

916-965-2401

best Of Luck !!!

I Go Back In One Month For My 3rd Fill. Doing

Well So Far. Down 45 Lbs In 3 1/2 Months.

Takes Work Though, Lots Of Exercise And

Meal Planning, Self Control !!!!

KATHY

Hi Girls,

I am in Bakersfield!! I know not to exciting! I do go to LA a lot, so I would LOVE to get together if anyone plans another outing. I noticed when this thread first started someone planned a lunch date, that would be fun. Let me know!!

Jen

We have a Sacramento support group lunch this Saturday June 10 in Citrus heights...it is a pot luck , if you are interested e-mail me privately, we have a fun group sometimes we have 4 people sometimes 20 ...we never know. Dixon isn't too far...

Donna Q.

2/2/05

justjunquies@yahoo.com

Kathy,

Just to let you know we are having a sacramento valley bandster lunch this saturday june 10th at noon...potluck...we have a fun group and several of Machado's patients . E-mail me privately for the address.

Donna Q.

justjunquies@yahoo.com

Hi,

Can you e-mail me the info on Dr. Billy i.e. phone and address? I have a friend here in Sacramento who is looking for a fill doc.

Thank you,

Donna

:) hi, i just had surgery one week ago today. i live in bakersfield, ca and i feel so alone. i don't know anyone who has had this. i had to drive 3 hours to find a surgeon to do it. i am 27 and have lost 9 lbs this week. any advise on what is next? i can't wait to make some new friends and hear some stories. thank you, jasmine jhillbakersfield@aol.com

Hey ... Good to see that there are some Orange County Bandsters (I'm in Anaheim) on here. I will be having my Lap-Band on August 28th by Dr. LaPorte. I am impressed by his office staff; and thankfully I have heard good things about him as well.

Does anyone have questions they thought of AFTER they had their Lap-Band that they wished they had asked thier doctors before?

I have been doing lots of reading on this procedure; was actually wanting and RNY, but my insurance approved this because of some recent medical incidents ... they thought this would be less invasive.

Looking for ward to my surgery date ... but there is also the nervous anticipation...you know the one "WILL THIS WORK!!???!!"

Hey ... Good to see that there are some Orange County Bandsters (I'm in Anaheim) on here. I will be having my Lap-Band on August 28th by Dr. LaPorte . I am impressed by his office staff; and thankfully I have heard good things about him as well.

Does anyone have questions they thought of AFTER they had their Lap-Band that they wished they had asked their doctors before?

I have been doing lots of reading on this procedure; was actually wanting and RNY, but my insurance approved this because of some recent medical incidents ... they thought this would be less invasive.

Looking for ward to my surgery date ... but there is also the nervous anticipation...you know the one "WILL THIS WORK!!???!!"

Hey I am game for this, I get banded on August 14th with Dr. Frances, she is in Fountain Valley. I live in Huntington Beach.

Let me know what you guys decide.

Thanks

Hello, Bakersfield Ca. here. I am new to the site. I was banded on Jan. 31st. by Dr. Irani. I have lost 60 lbs so far. I feel great. Nice to see chat from Ca. and it is nice to have this site for support.