Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Cali Bandsters Unite!!

:banana Hi! I am also in beautiful San Diego. I went to Mimi's Cafe this month with the San Diego Bandsters. I had a good time - it's great meeting and talking to other bandsters.

Hi!I live in La Mesa.

Oh and I see you are a Dr.Kuri patient.He did my surgery back in Nov of 03.

Maybe when you go down for a fill we can cross the border together.

Caroline

Absolutely, I'd love going with another bandster. That way my poor husband doesn't have to sit there for hours with me. I'm not sure when I'm going to need to go next....I've been waaaay too tight yesterday and today. I may need to have a slight unfill if I don't get better real soon. I'm having a hard time getting liquids down.:confused:

Sorry, I just had to use that smiley-gross, huh.

shrina,

I'm in

sacramento and was banded at Stanford. There are many groups all over,

baybandsters,SantaCruzbandsters,

sacramento valley bandsters they all are @ yahoogroups.

Some large in person support groups also.

We really are here!!

Donna Q.

2/2/05

-55ish and loosing!!

Hi I was banded by John Morton at Stanford,He is skilled but the after care is poor I agree with Vera, Mckeen at good samaritans has a WONDERFUL reputation and GOOD after care, that is soooo important.Also the in person support group is very good.

Donna Q 2/2/05

-55 ish and loosing

Hello Bandsters,

I've been MIA for a while now. Going for my 2nd fill on Tuesday. I'm a little discouraged and very embarrassed :) by my S_L_O_W_progress but I'm recommmitting myself to continuing the journey! I take full responsibility for not following the bandster rules over the holidays but I know I would be much worse off if I didn't have the band. I'm usually certain to gain 15+ pounds over the holidays :hungry: (Thanksgiving through New Years). This year, I only gained about 6 pounds.

I'm trying to look on the bright side but I welcome any other words of much needed encouragement!!

By the way, I live in Chula Vista.

I live in Newhall (Valencia/Santa Clarita) area and would love to get together. I am not banded yet, but in the process of fulfilling a 6 month supervised diet with a doctor. THEN I can get banded...well maybe...depends upon Blue Shield PPO and Blue Cross PPO.

Hey, Primadonah! I am in Chula Vista, too. I live in the Heritage area (east of Telegraph Canyon Rd). What area are you in? I go almost every day to a Jazzercise class over at Gregg Roger's Elementary (off of Medical Center). If you're interested, I can get you a free class and your 1st month for $20. Glad to have you back!

Hey Shanna,

I'm in Eastlake. Would love to catch a class if I can work it into my schedule. Do you go on weekends??? What time is the class???