Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How Does One Overeat?

I see alot of posts where people are saying they can / do over eat.

How does one over eat with the band on? Is the hole not small enough in the begining? All I can think of is the stomach/pouch is so much smaller now so how can you over eat and not be in pain (does it hurt?).

Thanks so much :)

Once I hit the perfect restriction, there's no way I could overeat, no matter how much my head says I want to.

If someone ate heaps of chocolate or milkshakes and the like though (those things go down relatively easy and are not 'solid'), that could affect them.

Thank you Parvathi,

Forgive me.... so does that means that they are not stretching the pouch, they are just eating the wrong foods and to much?

I just want to understand.

NJChick...

I feel like I overeat, and its not on chocolate and milkshakes. I can eat for example like two scrambled eggs and two pieces of sausage links.That seems like its more than a cup of food. I don't get the pains or anything that people talk about. I felt a handful of times the food get "stuck", but that was me not chewing enough. Tonight for dinner I had a meatball parm. I ate the meatballs and cheese and skipped the bread. That was a lot. I really felt full after having finished all that. I think that the feeling of full comes different for people. I think some people have pain, others can eat what they want. There really is no perfect science for this I don't think. I am however losing weight...I have lost a little over 40 pounds since I started all this. I had my surgery on 05/05/05......Soooo my feeling is this....as long as your not in pain, and your not vomiting, and your losing weight, your doing all right. Your body will let you know when your full or when you have done something "wrong"...

I hope this is helpful!

TTYL

Graze all day

Drink small sips of Water with meals

Figure out which foods go through easily and overdo those

PB then eat some more

Unfortunately, there are lots of ways.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches