Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Body Bugg Questions

I really think I would like to try out the body bugg, but I have concerns. My upper arm is VERY large and I have the whole "hang" thing going on. Will all this extra fat still allow for accurate readings? Is the strap going to be big enough for my arm? And, will I have problems keeping it on, as fat seems to move and shift more than muscle? Thanks.

it comes with 2 arm bands...one is larger than the other. I have some hang going on as well...i'm not sure how it effects the readings?? It's suppose to be accurate but i'm not sure how many calories I really burn without wearing it?? You should have no problem keeping it on...I only noticed it the first few days I wore it, somedays I have to actually feel with my hand to make sure I put it on. It's fun though, it's kinda like a game to beat your calories burned from yesterday.

i wore mine at 290lbs.. im down to 232 and need a smaller band size..you can also purchase a bigger band if the one's it comes with doesnt work out.. i LOVE my boddybugg.. i even sleep with it on.. the only thing i dont like is everyone asks what it is..or random strangers will come up and tell me about their friends using it etc..

I Love my Bodybugg. I seen that there is a new one now. I wonder what the difference is? Has it just been updated. Who knows really. Lol.

i just got my digital display today for my bodybugg.. i love to actually see the up to date information! I think this is going to be very useful to hit the goal targets each day!

I just received my bodybugg yesterday. My arms are pretty big as well. I've been watching the biggest loser religiously and some of the people were bigger than me and they wore theirs without a problem, so hopefully I don't have any issues either.

Edited by blaze21

I have my bodybugg up and running. It fits perfectly.:biggrin:

Hi all,

I just purchased my bodybugg from 24 hour fitness and I should have it in a day or 2. Hope this thread is still going in case I have any questions. Does everyone like thier bodybugg?? Having and great losses with it yet?

Thanks!

I love it so far. There's so much more to it than the calorie counting feature. The coaching session really helped me go over all the bodybugg has to offer.

Sounds great. I'm excited about getting it and learning all I can, even though I've read everything I can get my hands on about it, I'm sure it's much different when you have it in your hands and are trying it out. I've wanted one for the past year and a half, and I'm glad I waited to get the new smaller version, and hoping it may not be as noticible under my clothes at work.

Thanks for the reply, and good luck on your journey!