Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

CONFESSION TIME..spill it

cool and please update your ticker...

OOOps. It was right under my nose the whole time~

I'm up 3 lbs since Thanksgiving....for confession purposes

Ok, ticker should be back

My confession...I have become completely addicted to Facebook. Oh, and I like to superpoke people.

My confession...I have become completely addicted to Facebook. Oh, and I like to superpoke people.

Me 2!! Plus I like to play Mobsters!

The only reason I ever check in on my old myspace account anymore is to play my mobsters. If it weren't for mobsters, I would probably delete my myspace.

The only reason I ever check in on my old myspace account anymore is to play my mobsters. If it weren't for mobsters, I would probably delete my myspace.

Mobsters is on Facebook too! :wink2: I will send you an invite so you can join my mob! :)

Ok, ticker should be back

oh you could have totally fibbed ... i just dont like to see those silly boxes .. "not updated blah blah blah"....

i only like to be superpoked.... :wink2:

Mobsters is on Facebook too! :) I will send you an invite so you can join my mob! :)

ok ... do tell about 'mobsters' please

ok ... do tell about 'mobsters' please

Mobsters is a game on MySpace and Facebook. You are a mobster and commit lots of crime, buy weapons and property. You fight othr mobs, whack people, go to the hospital etc. It virtual Sopranos! lol My mob name is The Bondinator!

i only like to be superpoked.... :wink2:

Thus the Bebe......

Mobsters is a game on MySpace and Facebook. You are a mobster and commit lots of crime, buy weapons and property. You fight othr mobs, whack people, go to the hospital etc. It virtual Sopranos! lol My mob name is The Bondinator!

This overly violent game will certainly corrupt! I am ashamed of you madam!

okay major confession time.... tonight i had a margarita (like 16oz total) , and i blame that for the reason why afterwards i had some chips AND SALSA annnnnnnnd like 8 mozzarella sticks! thats like 1200 calories in one night! i was really concerned that i was able to eat that much without drinking during eating (i drank the margarita first) and i didnt get sick, so i DEFINITELY need the adjustment i am getting jan 7. i was with a bunch of friends who were all eating just as much as me (but they are healthy weights, go figure)... my size 4 best friend was able to restrain herself, i could have used a little bit of that self-restraint!

anyways, im punishing myself for tonight! .... i told them i would be the designated driver for new years eve tomorrow. that way i cant drink and then eat crap like that! and we're going to a club where hopefully i will dance away alllll those calories... ugh. so mad at myself right now! i was doing so well over the holidays!

Learn from it, forgive yourself, and move on. :wink2:

We spent waaaaay too many years beating ourselves up for falling off diets. Being that this is not a diet, you didn't do anything but prove you need an adjustment.

very true. thanks beth, for the encouragement! i had fun last night at new years, and when given pizza i gave my slice to the dog! shh-- don't tell! haha

Jane - the mozzarella sticks comment really hit home. I had my 2nd fill on Tues and am very tight. Like a dummy, I went to a restaurant with 2 friends Wed and ordered mozz sticks. :cursing: I didn't even get one down and had to hit the RR. That really hurt!! So I'm definitely learning some new habits! :confused:

Good luck!

sorry to hear that sNt, but also glad to hear it... hopefully the thought of having food painfully stuck will prevent me from even cooking or ordering the food in the first place after this next much-needed adjustment! thanks for going through the pain for me :confused:

Thank you SMSmithart this is a great thread !

Being raised in a strict Catholic school system..geez it's not easy to confess the truth but here goes. You're not supposed to drink for the first year is it? Hmmm....well there was New Year's eve and that bottle of champaign and the wine I consumed and then got stuck on a Tostito chip only 3 weeks out. I think I know why there is that alcohol restriction. I'm hoping I didn't do any damage to my band and will only find out at the routine Flouroscopy next week. Hoping I won't pay too badly for my sin.:confused: