Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

CONFESSION TIME..spill it

That's such a wild story! I can just imagine you looking like: :scared2:

PS - As of late afternoon, I am now in TN!!! :biggrin:

What part of TN do you visit? I know you are visiting family, right?

Beth - I actually am probably friends with more Repubs than Dems but please think whatever your heart desires. I am finished, through, completed.

I'm glad to hear it. I think it will make things a lot easier for you.

Talking about fires....and confessions.....years ago, many, many years ago (!) my Mom worked for the local sherrifs office as a dispatcher. They also dispatched the local volunteer fire dept. She worked the midnight to 8AM shift, and my Dad left for work about 7:30. It took Mom less than 4 minutes to get from home to work, but my brother who was 2 years younger than I, were alone for that 35 minutes or so everyday. We were 9 & 7. We lived in a very old house that had floor furnaces. He and I began scuffling and fighting as usual one morning and kicked a balloon into the furnace and it caught fire! He refused to leave, as flames flew up from the furnace! He sat there eating his Cheerios. So I grabbed the dog and run to the neighbors. Of course by the time I got there, I had no idea how the fire started!!! Confession!!!!

So the neighbor calls the fire in, this was before 911. My Mom gets the call, and she dispatched the fire squads etc. and it wasn't until she was writing it in the log book she realized she just dispatched fire units to her own house!!! So she got a jailer to take over and flew out of the office, almost run over the Sheriff! Meanwhile the fire trucks are arriving, and one ends up sideswiping the one already there, causing several thousands of dollars in damage! I hear one of the firemen say the fire is out. My brother dumped his cheerios milk on it...talk about stink!!! About then my Mom comes flying in!!! She sees all the trucks, and was hysterical. In reality there was never much of a fire, just a scaredy Kat me!!!! LOL

By the next morning we had a mean ass neighbor who come and sat with us as we got ready for school!!! No more fires tho!!!

Kat

Oh wow, Kat... did you guys ever confess to your mom about the balloon?

I am still slowly confessing things to my mom from my childhood. I have to admit, THAT is NOT one I would confess.donno.gif

This thread is hilarious!!! I just sat here and read the whole thing!

My confession: I called in to work today because I have a tiny sniffle, and just wanted the whole week off. I work at an elementary school, so I get sick really easy. It is my first year and I have been catching EVERYTHING!

Second Confession: I weigh myself 3-5 times a day.

Cough.

I believe that everyone is but that there are varying degrees....1% vs. 99%.

If you look for the good in people, you will find it. Likewise, if you seek the bad, you will never be disappointed.

I am a compulsive weigher! If I wake in the middle of the night I will weight myself. I weigh myself in the morning and multiple times throughout the day. It is ridiculous but I cannot stop! lol

I am a compulsive weigher! If I wake in the middle of the night I will weight myself. I weigh myself in the morning and multiple times throughout the day. It is ridiculous but I cannot stop! lol

I weigh every time I go into the bathroom. I am pathetic I know.:biggrin:

I confess that I don't understand how anyone with WLS cannot be a compulsive weigher. I weigh myself when I wake up, every time I use the bathroom and right before going to bed. This causes me to strip several times a day since I won't weigh myself with any clothes on. Good thing there isn't a scale in the office, else, I might have a lot of explaining to do! :biggrin:

I weigh every time I go into the bathroom. I am pathetic I know.:biggrin:

I do that plus some! I put the scale in the upstairs bathroom... Now atleast I have to go up the stairs to weigh and causes me to burn calories haha.

I confess that I don't understand how anyone with WLS cannot be a compulsive weigher. I weigh myself when I wake up, every time I use the bathroom and right before going to bed. This causes me to strip several times a day since I won't weigh myself with any clothes on. Good thing there isn't a scale in the office, else, I might have a lot of explaining to do! :scared2:

There is no possible way that I could do 1 weigh in a week or anything that's NUTS!

I confess I'm very frustrated because the scale won't show me 183! I started at 213 on day of surgery so I've been taking progress pics at every 10 lb loss and it's ticking me off that my body is stubbornly holding on to that .5 lb! Everyone, please send positive energy flows my way focusing on those pounds melting off. If you all do it, I know the fat won't stand a chance!