Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

CONFESSION TIME..spill it

2. There a "multi" button; learn how to use it.

Seriously, SnT, what is your problem? That I'm not like you? Why can't your oh-so-tolerant self not accept people who don't walk in lock-step with you? And frankly, I don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Oh good grief, would you two quit fussing at each other.

Actually, the fussing is one-sided: from her to me. I don't dislike SnT at all -- something I doubt she can say about me. I can accept that she believes differently than I do, but I have seen time and again that she is not able to show the same favor. I guess liberal tolerance for people like SnT only works if you are tolerant of gays, abortion, and letting murderers go free, but does not extend towards those with whom you disagree politically. In those cases, let the hate fest begin. Oh well, I can sleep at night regardless. :tongue_smilie:

Edited by BethFromVA

Apparently I'm f*cking this thread up, so I'll do it this way:

Confession: I hate when people allow themselves to be mistreatreated, whether by another individual or by groups of individuals, and simply gripe about it and do nothing to take control to better their situation. If you allow it, then you deserve it -- whether by an individual or a government entity.

aw susan sorry you fell were you drinking before the shopping because one should never drink and shop u could come out with some very jacked up gifts ....its like drunk dialing

Actually, I didn't start drinking until afterwards! booze.gif

why do we have fire drills in the hospital at shift change ?

Because they want to screw up everything for you and keep you there as long as possible.

and letting murderers go free,

Oh well, I can sleep at night regardless. :)

Beth, you are exactly right about me wanting murderers go free. :tounge_smile: If you'd read the entire PJTP thread, you would've read that I actually would like to put them in a holding pen of some sort and arm them. Last one standing, give us a call. But now that you've "shown me the way," maybe I'll just put some up in my house. I don't dislike you; I dislike the sanctimonious "only white Republicans should grace this country."

I thought after the election this crap would be finished but you have to put politics in every g.d. thread. Thanks so much! I am officially done and am blocking you.

Believe me, I sleep very well too.

Beth, you are exactly right about me wanting murderers go free. :tounge_smile: If you'd read the entire PJTP thread, you would've read that I actually would like to put them in a holding pen of some sort and arm them. Last one standing, give us a call. But now that you've "shown me the way," maybe I'll just put some up in my house. I don't dislike you; I dislike the sanctimonious "only white Republicans should grace this country."

I thought after the election this crap would be finished but you have to put politics in every g.d. thread. Thanks so much! I am officially done and am blocking you.

Believe me, I sleep very well too.

Block me if you want, but apparently you have issues with viewpoints that differ from yours. That's your problem, not mine.

I have never ever EVER said anything about "white Republicans gracing this country." That is YOUR perception based on your own incorrect, fanatical viewpoint. I want GOOD people running this country, and quite frankly, the Repubs suck as bad as the Dems do. If you had tried as hard paying attention to WHAT I was saying rather than putting your own wharped spin on it, you would have seen that yourself.

I also wish you could prove to me how I have put politics into "every g.d. thread." I was involved in the politics thread, yes, and I am in many more threads than this one or the PJTP thread and have not put politics into any of them.

I've never disrespected you once, but apparently you cannot show the same maturity. I can disagree with your viewpoint and still appreciate you as an intelligent, well-spoken individual. I guess that's one of the larger differences between us. I don't need to surround myself with people who only think the way I do.

i take it back about the firedrill i like it when the firemen come and visit...

Ha, ha. I can see you following them all around going 23_32_11.gif

Our fire alarms go off so much because of trouble, that when we actually had a fire, we didn't know it. We were in the building when these other people that monitor our alarms called to see if we had a fire. I was being a smart a$$ and asked, "would I be in the building if it was on fire?" Ha, I went looking and there was all of this smoke. The exit sign had shorted and caught on fire. It was hilarious and scary all at the same time.

i take it back about the firedrill i like it when the firemen come and visit...

You're like me. I work with deputies all day and wow... makes for a nice day. :tounge_smile:

Our fire alarms go off so much because of trouble, that when we actually had a fire, we didn't know it. We were in the building when these other people that monitor our alarms called to see if we had a fire. I was being a smart a$$ and asked, "would I be in the building if it was on fire?" Ha, I went looking and there was all of this smoke. The exit sign had shorted and caught on fire. It was hilarious and scary all at the same time.

That's such a wild story! I can just imagine you looking like: :)

PS - As of late afternoon, I am now in TN!!! :tounge_smile:

Beth - I actually am probably friends with more Repubs than Dems but please think whatever your heart desires. I am finished, through, completed.