Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December 3rd anyone?

Well tomorrow is my big day and although being nervous I am also excited. I spoke with my doctor today and he reassured me everything would be fine. He was happy to hear I have done well with pre-op and that I stuck to it 100% and lost weight. He feels that I should be home by tomorrow evening. At first I was definately staying with a high BMI and bad sleep apnea but now with the loss he feels that may change. I would rather be in my own bed anyway. Wish me luck please. I will keep everyone posted on my outcome and progress.

p.s. Florida Pete thanks for the Holiday Hotties in the signature.

Good luck to you Mike. It is great that your Doc is pleased with the success that you have had on your pre-op diet. That I have seen so many times on the forums is one huge key to making sure you have a successful surgery and fast recovery!

Do let us know how your doing. Unfortunately I will be away from the computer until the 8th after tomorrow but I will be sure to be checking in on your and others around here as soon as I am back and of course letting everyone know how things went for me too!

Viva la Mexico!

Oh and your most welcome on the signature. Glad people like it :cursing:

Good luck to both of you!

Okay - how did you get that cool effect between the Hotties and the Diamonds????? I love it!

I posted a new logo under the Holiday Hotties and December Diamonds Logos thread :cursing: Go grab it Joann!

Good luck to both of you!

Okay - how did you get that cool effect between the Hotties and the Diamonds????? I love it!

Give Pete all the credit. All I did was cut and paste.

We're thinking about you today Mike! Best of luck with your surgery. I'll catch you on the "post-op" side of things!

Hello December Banders,

I see everyone is excited about their upcoming surgery. I am getting a little nervous as I approach my two weeks of pre-op dieting and the surgery December 22nd. I wish you all the best and look forward to chatting with you soon.

decbandou8.gif

We're thinking about you today Mike! Best of luck with your surgery. I'll catch you on the "post-op" side of things!

Thanks Pete and good luck to you to. I probably will not get to talk to you until you get back from Mexico.

Well I am off to the hospital. I got a call from them last night moving my surgery up a few hours to 12:50 from 9:50. Oh well just more time without drinks and some more time to think.

I never thought I would say this but I really want a Protein drink right now. :smile2:

Thanks to everyone for the support and good words and good luck to everyone else.

This site is the best!!

I am with you Mr. Mike - that Protein shake sounds like filet mignon right now!!! liquids all day today - the clear kind that still leaves you hungry... Ah well - it will all be worth it! You will be in my thoughts today and I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Pete - thanks for all you do for us! You will be leaving for sunny Mexico soon - if not already on your way. We will keep you in our prayers. Can't wait to hear how everythings goes for you, too.

I fly out Thursday morning at 6:30am. So I still have one more day before heading to Mexico. Funny part is the weather there and the weather here are almost the same right now for me so I am going from one warm climate to another. LOL - so flip flops, shorts, and tee shirts are all packed. :smile2:

I fly out Thursday morning at 6:30am. So I still have one more day before heading to Mexico. Funny part is the weather there and the weather here are almost the same right now for me so I am going from one warm climate to another. LOL - so flip flops, shorts, and tee shirts are all packed. :smile2:

good luck mike and all other 12-3 banders. i will be posting my prayers everday for the all december banders to be. best of luck c u at the finish line.

Pete, I'll be thinking of you tomorrow morning as we drive to Topeka - right about the time you will be flying off to a similar climate in your flip-flops. I am a bit envious of you today - our weather is cold and damp and I am feeling it! You will be in my prayers, Pete. I am looking forward to hearing how you are doing very soon.

Amen, with Joanne (and for you), keeping in prayers Mike, Pete and all 2b-banded this week! Our great forerunners, we are a blessed month of Decembers...cause miracles are happening, now!

BTW, did you all see our Poster Guy Pete..the brave hearted guy on the Home page? You go Pete, I am still shy bout doing that! lol

Just keep the kind heart going, and now getting it healthy! :cursing: