Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

I thought the first time I met Robin that she had to have had weight loss surgery too...there's something about her...I don't know!!!!

So I'm confused.....are the fill appt the time it says on the card they send or do you need to call and make sure that its not a different time?

Also I was wondering about how much is in my band too....right after surgery he made a comment to me "well your nice and tight" I think he was talking about my band....he, he....just kidding!!! I know he was talnig about my band....but I wish I would have asked then how much is in there.....I still get hungey too, but I feel like I have to control myself to stop but that when I do I realize I'm not hungry

Ok so tonight I took the kids to get shaved ice and I had one.....xsmall...but it was bomb!!!! I know the Syrup probably has alot of calories but it was ssssoooo small!!!!

I'm down again!!!!! 213.5..........WHOO HOO!!!!

I amde my hubby take a picture of me and I put it up to this picture that was taken of me a few weeks before surgery....I look different...its wierd though......I don't know what I expected but it was different!!!

Oh also I totally have the WII....it was the only exercise I could do for awhile becuase I hated exercising so much...but I love it!!!!! I totally recommend it

So you have lost 10 pounds now candy? Sorry I forget where you started out........Yah!!!! I doubt the shaved ice did much damage!!! It is mostly ice right???

Dr. Baggs told me my band was placed really high and he said that was a good thing..........but no mention of how "tight" it was. I did email him a couple of weeks ago though and he replied most bands have 3ml in them that he leaves in........also his nurse called me and she said she thought 3ml were left in...........so my guess is that I have 3ml.........but I guess I will see.........

Oh so with the WII where is the best place to get a good deal on the WII? Also recommended games/exercises games? WII Fit I know.............but what else. I am thinking about getting one next time I get paid. my daughter is all for it!!

Did Christine post on youtube yet? Hey Nicole you need to update your blog too..........I am getting bored and need some good reading!! :-)

Hi Ladies...Reggie, u make me laugh, hehehe, my teenage son and I race on the jogger...he beats me everytime and paces me, but I get some kind of percentage of running, lol.

Nadine, dont give up, enjoy it, laugh, and go for it again! I started out falling over with the balance exercises and am amazed at how much sturdier a simple board and technology has gotten me! I would rather show people how they can use it, and work out faithfully in their own home than spend all that money going to a gym, that can be so intimidating!

Btway...Ladies and Tina, just talked to Christine, she said she will prob post it tomorrow, but look for a shout out! hehe

Hey Tina...look online and read reviews... for the Wii, besides the Fit, there is the EA Sports Active (out 5/19) can use w/ or w/o Fit, Golds Gym workout, My personal trainer and Jillian Micheals workout. So ck them out and find the best for your personal likes! You go girl!!!

candy you will be fine with the shaved ice.Candy you are losing well! I cracked up when saw the portion size cups that Robin gave out. I sure as heck hope we get full off that lol. I really enjoyed the class today. Chris I was there during the time that you got your fill. I left around 1:20. Too bad I wish I knew you were there.

Sheena enoy your class, girl it's almost time for you too! hopefully we'll see you at the next meet.

Chris please remind me to attend the next Point West Meeting.

Oh shoot Reggie! I wish I had my wits about me to call you this afternoon, that would've been so fun. You could've met my mom too! BOO...sorry girl. I'll call you in advance for the next meeting in June, obviously you won't be there this month, lol.

I'll post the video tomorrow. I just got back from playing games and hot tubbing for girls night and I'm so pooped and just about to go to bed. I was up at 5am and have had such a big day!

Talk to you all in the morning!

It's all good Chris lol. Hot tubing sounds good!Girl 5a.m we shuld go to bed, that's the time I got up to go to the class.

Thanks you too!

Oh my gosh Reggie your surgery is SO SOON!!!! Woo-hoo! Are you using your "Successful Surgery" CD???

Oh my gosh Reggie your surgery is SO SOON!!!! Woo-hoo! Are you using your "Successful Surgery" CD???

Riley,

They didn't give us any CDs. I wonder why not. Well it's sort of too late now! I'll see if they have any here in SAC. Or maybe i can get one from anyone here from SAC.

Wow that's too bad, I loved my CD! It really helped with my anxiety. Surely one of our Sac girls will lend you one . . .

I will say prayers for you Reggie!! C U on the other side:thumbup:

Thanks Riley!! I will go by the Health Education Office here and see if I can pick one up.

I have the CD if you want it. I downloaded it on my IPOD so I could give it to you........

I have mine on my IPOD too, wher eyou going to be this weekend Reg maybe we can meet up and I can give it to you!!!!!

Hey Tina...I am down 11pds of today.....we took the kids to the Folson Zoo today and I think the walking really helped...I'm down to 212.....that is the smallest I ever got dieting.....it will be crazy to see anything smaller!!!!