Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Ok.....I'm down another pound!!!!! Yah........

I totally agree about the job thing......I really need to find a new job....myine is totally stressfull and through this whole ordeal I have learnd that I snack at work to deal with the stress...its just such a bad market and I really have never done anything else!!!! I've got to do something thought between being a FT Supervisor, taking care of my home, kids and husband I'm so worn down at the end of the week...I have more days off than most but you spend all that time trying to catch up from working 12 and 13 hr days.....I don't know how my new life is going to fit into my old one.......

I'm going by work tomorrow in hopes that if they see me now it wont be a huge shock after a month......I don't know.....GGGRRRRRR

Good for you Candra.......I'm so excited for you!!!

I am only a little over a week post op so I'm probably not the best to answer your questions.....but some of these ladies can!!! I can tell you this,,,,,I still get hungry, but it doesn't take a whole meal for me to feel satisfied...I don't say full because its not really a full feeling I just don't feel hungry anymore. And before I was more of clean your plate and then some girl!!! Now I'm eating 1/3c of Soup 3 x a day!!! :smile2:

Thanks Candy... Sounds like it really does help with the feeling of satisfaction!!

I've been reading along and following your progress - you are doing awsome!! Congratulations on another pound lost!! Can't wait till that's me!!

THanks Candra!!!! I can't wait to meet you!!! Next time!! ARe you in Sac?

Reggie....Remember the protien question......this is something that was sent to me from the May group I don't really follow them but I get emails sometimes, anyway I thought you find this interesting....

MotherMary, Whoever said the Protein Drinks make more nausea gas cramps was right. I was banded a day before you and just today I am starting to feel ok with the Protein drinks.Anything milky is kind of yuck. Just take it slow till youre ready. I did do some protein waters to get some protein in without the milkiness...good luck! Cali

Dr. Fisher is nuts! I hate it when people that don't even have a lapband think they know everything about it.

You DO feel full faster, MUCH faster...that's why we only eat about 1/4-1/2 cup at a time.

And it doesn't take head hunger away, that's true...we'll always crave stuff, but that doesn't necessarily mean that we're hungry. I feel like I'm getting hungry around meal time, but I'm not starving...just ready for a meal. I've never felt starving, Dr. Fisher is silly.

Thanks Christine!! I will see a head doctor about that head hunger LOL

I will see you ladies Saturday, the 23rd!

I will try to get a t-shirt with my name on it so I don't have to wait until the END of the meeting this time to meet you all. I am a little on the reserved side till I get to know you so I don't approach people well :smile2:

Candra, last meeting they had name tags for us to wear and it made it so much easier to meet people! I look forward to meeting you. :smile2:

Hi there ladies...we want pictures, we want pictures!

I am so sad I missed yesterday, got called in to a sub job in the morn, shux.

Reggie and Riley woman, I really wanted to meet you both! Sounds like a good time was had by all, and the simple getting together and strong support, just what I need!

Candi, sounds like you are doing better, drop a line when u get time! Christine, you know I'm gonna ask where the vlog? lol, If I dont get to meet, it's the next best thing, lol. Nicole, Tina, Pam, I enjoy just reading ea post and your progress! Tina the work distraction, does help with not snackin, doesnt it? hehehe

Still in the losing mode even after the last 'Tom', may not be as much as some expect, but I am pleased. My next fill is Tuesday, May 26th...in which I am still feeling restriction now! It is interesting learning the true difference between body hunger and head hunger...listening to our own bodies 'soft signs' something I ignored (sadly) before, kinda like eating myself numb to ignore something else. It is our 'substance of abuse' and learning now how to care of business and take better care of me, therefore for my family, friends and health! Have a healthy day of good choices!

Anybody know the rules about lemon juice? I love to put a little on my veggies with garlic but I don't see it on the list of approved 1200 cal diet stuff? I've been on a 1000 diets and they've all lemon juice but I don't want to be presumptuous (sp?) and use it if I'm not suppose to????

I'm sure lemon juice is fine, it's not like you're squirting the juice of 5 lemons on there. :smile2: The juice of 1 lemon is about 13 calories so you're good to go!

CalorieKing - Diet and weight loss. Calorie Counter and more is one of my favorite websites and I was on it every day on the 1200 cal diet. I journaled everything I ate and this website really came in handy!