Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Hey all! I'm going to be in Sactremento for a Conference tomorrow!!!!! Where is this Mimi's place??

Riley it would be so fun to meet you! Here's the address to the Mimi's we're meeting at:

3511 NORTH FREEWAY BLVD., SACRAMENTO

Hope to see you there! Call or text me if you need directions.

Yay! I am going with someone else but we have to eat lunch SOMEwhere, right?? I won't be able to hang out for a long time but at least I can meet you guys! I hope. Our seminar goes until 12:30, it's downtown somewhere so she said "OK" so hopefully you will see me tomorrow! I have only lost 1.2 lbs in the past 3.5 weeks, so I need some encouragement too!!

SO excited. I just looked at the menu, the lunch-sized pistachio-crusted salmon sounds devine . . . YAY! Christine, if I get lost I'm calling you, girl!

Yea I'm excited too! So Nicole, how was your first fill???

Lets do a play date next week...I know my kids would love it!!! Can we do a Mon or Wed....if not Ty can miss a day of pre school no biggy!!! I wouldn't want him to miss all the girls!! :thumbup:

That sucks for you and Mike......weddings are hard because you don't want to sY NO....When I got married I had a friend who couldn't afford it and was very open about it, so I offered to pay and then she could pay me back...although she didn't, but whatever!!! Maybe he could ask his friend...

What kind of work does Mike do?

Christine you have to come!!!! I need your spunk!! He, he :)

Good luck you guys at orientation....you will really appreciate it...I did...I learned alot!!!

Hey Riley!! Cool I hope you make it. Natomas is close to downtown!! I plan to be there...........

Ok so I went to work today. Sorta hard to blend back in everyone asking questions about my surgery. I was vague......had a hernia....nothing else. The only thing everyone said is you don't look like you had surgery!! I hope that is a good thing........they said I looked too good to have just had surgery!! I showed my supervisor my incisions to make sure she knew I really DID have surgery!

I feel sorta weird about not being totally up front but I think tomorrow this will all die down. People didn't notice I have lost weight..........well most people didn't...........the people who commented I just told them it was all the stress of surgery. I have been slowly losing since December so it was not a huge shock to be down another 10 pounds!!

Ok ladies tomorrow................oh and it is so much easier not to snack at work!!! I was so busy I forgot to eat lunch until almost 2pm..............so that is a good thing about being back to work!!

Tina...I'm so happy for you!! I swear like I told you before your work and my work are so similiar...I know everyone is going to be asking me questions...but its ok...I think I'm going to drop in one day this week just so when a month rolls past it wont be shocking......

Anyway, I'm glad you first day went well

Hey candy

People were just really nosy!! LOL. If they know anything about hernias they probably know I did more than that to have a month off........but oh well I don't have to tell!!

My port still hurts and since I was in the office most of the day I had to get up and walk around alot.

The one thing people did notice is I DON"T HAVE MY DIET COKE!!! I told them it is terrible for your stomach, makes hernias so much worse ya know!!

I tried to mind my own business but strangely everyone knows I had surgery so that much has already spread!!

I don't want to get back into all the office drama again!!

Weird because even though I am back I feel different somehow from when I left...........well of course I am banded!!! LOL. But my mind is in a different place now.....

Oh and we are all going out to eat on Thursday!!! So I get to try this all out than..........gotta love the soups!!!

Riley it went well easy as pie, i however was very tight the next day and was in quite some pain every time i ate...

I had 3.8 at surgery and he added 2.0:D

How are you riley?

I was going to, but then my bff offered to watch her so that Soph and her daughter could have a playdate. Win-win! :thumbup:

I am not planning on bringing her, her dad has to get fitted so im tryin to get him to take her lol.