Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Yeah that was the bad thing with them saying Crackrs is ok lol.

Crap here comes my toddler

ill be back:D

Oh I didn't know we could have crackers. What is the criteria for them? Wheat or certain brand? Hmm that would be good with the egg salad I have left!!

Girl you are going to love Soft Foods! It is really a nice change!

I still find i eat a ton of eggs though lol

HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY EVERYONE!!!

Hope everyone is having a good day today...

Candi hope you are doing better - pls call if need too, Tina with getting ready to go back to work, which is kinda good in that it helps getting back into a routine and distracted from eating, Christine, I wanna a new vlog, hehe, Nicole - your husband's new job is still in prayer, we won't hear about Rich's yet hopefully by the end of the month, it is a job bid for the place he is already, but will be promoted...Pam - how are you doing, keeping busy? Reggie - can't wait to meet you, will keep you in prayer as you prepare, but lookin at your pic, you are so pretty already! Riley - how are you, and when is a good day to stop by coming home from the bay?

To the newcomers, continue to research good and bad to be prepared, it helps to understand many aspects of the band.

Sorry, I always type to much...but here goes..

Today is my 5th Bandiversary...AND I wore a size 16 dress!!! It has been at least 10 years perhaps more, my guys were so complimentary as well as people at church. Oh, and my guys prebought the EA SPorts Active Game for the Wii for me! Wooohooo (til I am sweating with it, lol) Just want to encourage you ladies, to stay the course...and it is not always easy, but we are not in the race just to be in first place, but to finish well! Just coming off a plateau, and seeing the body change is so rewarding...I think it is like the winter months when the roots and changes are still happening underground (body shifts the weight) and then Spring, it releases more weight. Now getting my mind and emotions ready for the next level (or downsize), as I am getting healthy and feeling stronger (endurance) everyday!;)

So I have decided tomorrow mroning i am gonna get up and get my a$$ in the gym. I havent been there in 7 weeks now. But ive paid lol. I am still stuffed up, but i am getting off track. Still cant eat much but i find when i dont work out i am more apt at snacking, anyone else notice that. We went for our walk tonight, first time in 4 days (since i got sick) and I haven't had the urge to snack tonight and right now is when i normally fight that:)

I was thinking we should find a trail and when everyone is 6 weeks out we can start a night hike. So we can gab and get good excersize once a week or month.

What do you ladies think?

Donna, i hope your hubbys project gets approved!!!

Mike didnt get the nevada city job, i think we arent meant to move there cause he didnt hear ANYTHING. Not even via email ..

He did have 2 interviews though on friday for a position in SF and one in Fremont. So hopefully he gets one:)

Are you going to come to lunch on tues?

Happy Mothers day to you also!!!!

Happy Mother's day everyone!!!

I officially hate cream Soup...........I can not take one more baby spoon full!!!! Tonight I made split pean and mashed it...but made it a little thin to...is was alot like cream soup...but boy did I love it!!!!!

I get hungry though...I don't know what I thouht would happen but I notice in the evening I get hungry.....I have been eating a Jello or a popsicle to tide me over.....

The scale didn't move today...that sucked.....

I don't know you guys...I guys I'm the downer...I hope it passes.....I've been very up and down about it!!!! My brother's all said I looked great today...that helped while they all ate a huge Breakfast and I had my cream of wheat!!!!

God I hope this passes!! I miss myself.....I so didn't expect to feel this way.....

Any chance we can meet at 1pm...I know its kind of late....but my in laws are out of town and I have to take Ty to preschool at 12:30......let me know....

THanks...sorry to be such a negative nancy!!!

yes 1 works fine:D I will have Soup with you. It still keeps me full, since i got my fill, Unless however you are on mushies:D

I think we all become negative nellies. And to be honest i need our lunch I am so tired of being on my plateu. Im sick, and that you think would help me loose instead ive sat still!!! I need to get re motivated and back on track.

Hugs girle:( If you need to get together sooner let me know.

1 works for me. Candi, call me if you want to talk. I felt exactly the same way, if it makes you feel better at least you know you're not crazy, lol. I missed "me" too, but I promise you'll find her SOON and you'll like her even better because she'll have a hella sexy ass. ;)

HEy girls one would be better for me since I have a meeting that won't let out till 11:30 or later on Tuesday.

Donna thanks for the encourangement. Yep I am ready to go back to work. I need to be around my coworkers and back in a routine. Now that I am feeling better I get bored and that leads to snacking.........I know it will be hard to keep up in the beginning since I have basically been off work for 2 months with Africa and surgery.

Nicole. OMG night time is when I want to snack too. Sometimes I have to just go to bed to fight it!! Seriously..........

candy I hear ya!! Call me if you need to. This crazy plateau is really annoying me. How can I be on plateau no matter if I eat alot or a little............after all the stress of surgery I hoped for a bit more. I really hoped for a bit more weight loss with the liquids and all.............I am glad I am going back to work I think it will help with my attitude..............I hope!! I thought the band would be a bit more obvious restriction ya know!!

Christine I hear ya girl!! Looking forward to you new blog on MOnday!! ;-)

See you all on Tuesday and I will do Soup too!! Honestly that is what feels me up................maybe because it is so hot!!

We are so cute, all willing to do Soup for you candy, see we love you:)

Soup for lunch though i find is fine. It is thetime im least hungry.

Tina, night time is my worst also, we need to think of some way of fighting it together cause none of my ideas are working. Im going to try to start working out and journaling again, thats what kept me on track. I wish we had a cal limit.. that would be nice! So we know how much or little we are supposed to eat.