Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Lol.. it is funny i wonder if anyone has their true weight on their dl?!?! :glare:

Im stressed out i have a party tonight but i am pretty sick. I feel soo runned down:( I dont know what to do:(

Oh geez, my license says 180! Bwahahahaha! But I probably won't change it next month when I renew mine cuz hopefully I'll be at 180 by the end of the year. I got a notice that I've renewed my license via mail the last 2 times and have to do this one in person and get a new pic. I'm excited about it though because my current pic is 8 years old and looks like crap! I'm about 30 lbs lighter already than my current pic so the new one will definitely look better than what I have right now!

I cant wait to renew mine its in Nov and il go in and change the weight and pic.. hopefully i will be at goal:D

My DL is horrible too....I was pregnant with Ty and look like I was having a tough day!!!!

I know we all have busy schedules...but any chance we could plan another lunch or something? I really need it!!! Feeling kind of blue.......I was tell my hubby I feel the same way right after my 2nd child was born......not full on depressed, but not right....anyway it would be up lifting I think if anyone has the time.....just a thought!!

Thanks

I can do M,T or F. What day is good for you? I understand the blues, i need a break too.

We should set a date im sure a couple of us can make it:D

Ok lets do tuesday, so everyone has a couple days notice. Wanna do same place??

OH btw ladies, i can eat today:) I am still sick but thank god i dont feel like im dieing when i eat.

Goodness, I haven't made it to any of the recent lunches yet. The timing is not good for me. I;m preparing for surgery next week. So once again I have to pass. Hopefully by the time we meet again I will be banded. I have my pre-op classes and surgeon appt Wednesday and Thursday. I also have to finalize a few things at the office before I take off.:tt2:

Ok EVERYONE mimis noon on Tuesday.... Who can make it?

I will be there, and Candy:) Hope a couple more can make it:)

Yeah I guess im glad i can eat.. its better then eating and feeling nasty.. lol But when i eat i dont loose weight, but i didnt loose yesterday either lol. Soooo today was my first day that i have been in onderland and not seen a 2, even with clothes on, and before bed. Infact i just got on the scale and it said 197 so i might see a new n umb tomorrow. I have an addiction to my scale. So much that my 17 month old gets on it and stares at the number. Gets off then gets back on lol.

Yeah auds and i caught up a chest cold, not much coughing, but stuffyness, body aches, elephant suffocation on my chest... im slowly feeling better though:) She isnt doin as hot. She has diarrhea and is pretty warm. I gave her some little colds and a cool hot steam humidifier in her room so hopefully it helps.

So are you doing ok?

Oh btw happy mothers day everyone:) What is everyones plans?

I will try to make it on Tuesday. I am am back to work again on Monday and have a meeting until 11:30am or so on Tuesday!! But I will try to make it.

candy I went through that depression thing to about my second or third week out. Liz said part of it is the anesthisia working it way out of your body. Makes you weepy and depressed. Well and being that time of the month probably didn't help.

The last three days I thought I had all my energy back but today I was gone all day with friends and crashed at 7pm when I got home!! So I guess not totally. I am guessing I will be coming home from work next week and crashing right away.........but hey two weeks ago no way I could be at work for any period of time!!

No weight loss here so far this week. I feel like I am losing by my clothes but the scale say........NO.........up and down three pounds again. I did up my food intake a bit. I feel better now...............honestly I feel like I could eat and eat and eat with my restriction somedays!!! I don't but I feel I could..............I can't wait to get back on regular food because I think I know how to lose that way. This diet with the purees...........I think it is part of he reason I am on a plateau. Hard to be creative with food this way and I think they go right through the band alot of the time.

Edited by swrktp

Tina Darling i sooooooooooooooooooooooo know what you mean. That is why i asked dr baggs if i had a band.

i think im no longer going to buy chiz its!!!! They are my snacking bad thing. I find at night this time, im craving something:( So i dont think ill buy the darn things any longer!

And i hope you can swing it:D

I also got kind of down feeling at about 2 weeks. Everyone that was able to eat pissed me off!

I will be there, but I'll probably have Soph unless I can find a sitter before then. Candi, are you bringing Ty and Abbey?

Hey All

Well doing all the laundry and grocery shopping today. Gotta get ready to get back to the routine tomorrow. Gonna get the house cleaned up as well today.

My port hurts a little less everyday now. I am hoping in a few more days it won't hurt anymore.

I look forward to seeing everyone on Tuesday!! Hopefully I will get out of the meeting on time. At least the meeting is in Natomas so I won't be to far!!

Nicole get rid of the cheez its!! LOL. If I had those sitting around I would snack on them!! In fact last night I got so hungry I wanted to snack..............I did look around the kitchen but nothing to snack on. I was having problems being hungry two hours after I ate all day yesterday!!