Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Nicole...we will surely miss you tonite!!! Many hugs, warm tea cups and stay the course wishes are sent to you! Please take good care of yourself...liquids - water!

Tina hope u can make it, saw the weather already rainy today, so let's be careful on the road!

Morning everyone,

Add me to the sick list. I started getting a sore throat yesterday afternoon. By last night it was fierce. I laid awake from 11-2 because it hurt so bad. At two I got up and took tylenol and lots of Vitamin C and was able to fall asleep after reading for awhile. This morning my throat still burns to swollow and my nose is stuffy. I haven't had a cold in a few years so this is so weird. My homeopathic remedy "Flu Plus" is probably helping. I think I'm spending the day in bed watching Netflix Instant movies and sipping tea. One of my best friends birthday party is tonight and I am going to try to get better enough to go for awhile.

CoCo... I found that Trader Joe's now has single packet chicken or Beef broth which will be great. It makes a cup which will last all afternoon, so there's no reason to open a big can. I found them in Low Sodium which is right up my alley.

John, I asked my friend who was here yesterday about hospital roomies... she had a woman when she had her RNY in June, but she didn't see why they wouldn't let us room together if we asked.

Tina, sorry you're still under the weather... you too Auds.

Tamra, here's to a day with no potatoes. Be strong gorgeous girl. We're all here for you. Post all day if you need and make time to get that 30 minute walk in there. Can you go over to Sun Valley to walk since it's raining out? Look for a pedometer if you go there. This morning I'm setting up my new pedometer so it will be all ready for my 10,000 step challenges. I lost my old one in Russia so my WW friend got me one for my birthday. It finally arrived last week.

Have fun tonight everyone! Take lots of pictures please. :thumbup:

Bella, hope you get better soooon, w/ surgery on deck!!!

Thanks for the reminder - am prepping camera now.

Rest well, cause celebrating birthdays are special, to appreciate who we have in our lives each day!

Pat and Lee looks like I will be making a trip to trader joes to pick up some more stuff hahaha. Pat that black bean Soup sounds YUMMY!!!! I didnt have to buy any of the Soups, Candra gave me some of her left overs and I had a couple cans of broth already so I can splurge on some more.. :thumbup:

WEll I am gunna get going, gotta start the cheesecake!!! See ya all in a bit!!!

Morning everybody

Pammie - I am so with you! I cry at the drop of a dime - I can't watch the animal commercials at all - and if somebody else is crying, i cry too - horrible being such an emotional person.

I have many-a-fat days but I tell you what - last night I was at Jes' house with her & her family (fantastic & funny bunch of girls) and we all measured ourselves - Im bringing my tape measure!! It sure helps to compare old measurements to new measurements - It also was very eye opening to see someone you think has a perfect body and to compare your measurements with theirs - I found that I wasn't so far off and I don't weight a TON more than her.

So, I decided to get brave this morning and step on the scale and I'm gonna put all my business out there for everybody to see and to hold me/myself accountable!!

Weight:183.4

Breast: 40 In

Thorax: 33 in

waist: 32 In

Hips 44 in - ugh!

I believe the average/perfect size is suppose to be 36/24/36 I got a long way to go and I seriously doubt I will ever get there LOL But I'm not worried about that - I just want to get to MY perfect size - not real sure what that is yet but I am certain I will find it along the way.

Oh, Heather - stick with the eliptical - jes lost 1.5 inches in her calves!! gotta get me one of those LOL She's actually lost a lot of inches all over - Sorry Jes for puttin your business out there too LOL

Edited by Desperate1

Oh - and I can't wait to see you all today!!

Nicole - I am calling in sick on bridezilla and I am truly fearful of the consequenses so can you promise that you will at least try to make a cameo - Sure would love to see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

superbowl is going to be tough without all "those" foods....thinking some sort of chili might be good and full of Protein. Anyone got a good receipe that will fit in with my pre-op diet?

Hey everyone - I've been starting to look for med id braclets/necklace since we are suppose to wear something. I am kinda picky and most of the stuff I was seeing didn't do it for me. I found a really good site this morning that has lots of styles and price ranges, so I am definately ordering from them. I am also thinking of getting both so I can wear whatever works with what I am wearing.

it is called Stickyj.com:

Personalized Jewelry, Medical ID Bracelets, Keychains, Lockets, Pendants

Does anyone have the address or phone number for the wallet care that you can request for the Lapband - I think it comes from Allergan? I know it was posted a few months ago.

Candra - I know I want my Ho outfit to be red too (since being obese I haven't wanted to stand out) and low cut - just don't have a complete picture of what it will be yet - great fun motivator!!

Can't wait to see everyone soon.

Candra & Jes - bring some CDs that you like to listen to for the long ride.

Morning!!! I can't believe it I woke up at 9:55 WTF?? I never sleep in. The wine didn't help....We had a terrific time last night. Candra so glad you came! As promised I'll be rolling up to Vallejo in a couple hours to hook up with you and Pat. Where are we meeting? Applebees? 2:30ish? I'm going to get myself together and swing by Marshalls 1st. Candra... I want some jeans now :thumbup: or one of those swing tops.

Anyway, text me and don't leave me.

Reggie I'm not bringing anything...don't even remember what's one the menu holla if you need anything.

See you all later.

Hi everyone! I;m here sorry Ive been MIA..but been busy. Sad to say I wont be able to make it tonight my son has a project he needs to work on that is due on Tuesday. So I ned to help him on it he is going to ahve a friend over too. So I need tobe here. Everyone have fun!!! do miss you all very much..I have good news I am now 209 I finally broke not being able to lose the 2 lbs . I only need 9lbs to be at 200 by the 14th. Think I can do it?

Hi everyone! I'm so excited to meet all of you tonight :thumbup: I'm still down this AM at 235 Whoho!!! Candra you can mesure me okay!

Ok so I gotta say the cheesecake looks kinda funky lol... Safeway was out of philly fatfree cream cheese so I got their other brand... It smells yummy but baked kinda weird so Im sorry lol.... Oh well....

Nicole & Maria I wish you could make it that sucks I havent seen you in forever!! I hope you both are doing good!!

Ash I cant wait to meet you!!!

Ali I have a really good Chili Reciepe but I dont know if is Bad or good. I will PM you the ingredients and Im sure you can make it low fat.... Its a family secret!!! lol..

Tam how are ya girl??? Gunna miss you too tonight!!!!

Ok well I just got done cleaning and I gotta take a shower...

WEnt to Breakfast this AM.. got me some french toast... mmmmm... I said my goodbyes lol...It was Yummy...

Morning all feeling alot better today but got called into work/hospital this morning on a pos tox baby. I am working as fast as I can so that I can still come this afternoon. I am not gonna be by a computer for a few hours so I won't be able to check in. But My goal is to get work outta that way this morning so I am free this afternoon..............I don't get how the county is gonna keep affording OT this is the second weekend in a month I have had to work. THe more they lay off the more this weekend stuff pops up. But I am gonna take the OT while it is still there.

I was gonna cook something this morning but my plans got changed since I won't be home this morning.........

I could pick something up if you need anything.

Edited by swrktp