Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

I just finished reading. Whew... stupid emergency maintainance!

Candra- Lmao about the hoochie dress & ski boots! I just asked the guy if I could "duct tape the sh*t out of them". He didn't think it would work well. Today was just a bad day. It reminds me that I'm not where I want to be and that I really need to work at this. (Even though I ate chips, a handfull of broken cookie pieces & some cookie dough) I even wrote down the "Exercise is NOT NEGOTIABLE" quote. I haven't been to the gym in over a week. I need to live that quote. And I need to remember that every bite counts.

I'm still trying to figure out my hoochie goal outfit. I like the backless shirt idea, they were way popular when I was in high school.

It's time for me to go to bed. Maybe I'm not sleeping enough and that's why my scale is brutal.

I have lost 60 pounds and still can't fit the boots or even normal knee high boots..........might never so no stress heather!!

Candra I want a breast reduction too!! LOL. I am not sure Kaiser would approve that........how did you work that??

I have the flu I am home today. Everything has been making me sick......even the darn food commercials are driving me crazy. Work is not an option today...........which is not a good thing!! Long weekend by default......

My daughter is leaving to go camping this morning and won't be home until Sunday night. Helping her get ready to go even though I want to just sleep. I was up all night. WIll be nice to have a quiet weekend :-)

We have someone at work out with H1N1. SHe has been out for two weeks now. I had the shot so I think I am good. Just ther regular flu here....or food poisoning.

Night all :-)

Morning everyone!

I hate when the site goes down, I had to text Candra to finish my convo lol!

So this morning I am up 3 lbs, says 240 on my scale. I am so mad! wtf? I guess its a combo maybe of me not drinking 64 oz of Water a day, two hot dog chunks, a bowl of doritos cheese sucked off...and a bite of fry! I have a feeling I need to slow the mashed potatoes down for sure, because carbs like I said are not my friend.

I am waiting for my Alhambra water to be delivered I am so thirsty and we are 100% out...

I think my body likes when I DONT EAT, thats when I seem to loose...that or I just started getting alittle too happy once I realized my band isnt very restricting. I still want to be 230 by next Friday, but man I may be pushing it......sigh.

Heather ~ Sorry about the boots but if you want cute knee high ones, www.torrid.com.

Thats where I buy mine, and my calfs are HUGE. They carry wider shoes and boots.....check it out, you can get addicted and I promise they will fit no matter what.

We had a unit meeting at work yesterday. We were told the budget is gonna be ugly, very ugly. They of course know exactly what is gonna happen but they are keeping it hush/hush so they "don't create panic." Which is crazy cause the secrets are creating panic. They took our 9/80s and people are mysteriously moving around the last two weeks. We have been told no outside committees or community outreach. THey are cutting funding to community resources and we cut funding to our drug testing site three weeks ago......

They said get ready for mass layoffs on April 1st. They said those that are left should expect ugly cuts.

Right now what is up for debate is weather it will be law enforcement or CPS who will get the cuts. Sheriffs have been out doing communityoutreach for the last couple of months and even released a bunch of inmates this week to make the community pahic. Of course someone they let out got rearrested in a few hours for attempted rape......very political move right before the budget hearings. Due to confidentiality CPS can't compaign the same way so we know we are gonna take another HUGE hit in two weeks.

Most the of the Public Health Nurses are losing their positions. And in home support services (elderly and disabled) will lost their funding in two weeks.

I hear the governer is gonna cut out welfare and SSI payments as well as payments to the elderly and disabled. Brutal but necessary it seems.................

I just hate the secrecy. We all can see people moving around and disappearing with no explanation. Like last time they will tell people on Friday and they will be gone by Monday. County Politics..............

I don't know why CPS doesn't campaign a little better like the Sheriffs office. But confidentiality. Unless a kid dies and the newspaper gets ahold of the info we can't talk about anything.............

So glad not to be at work. I hate when they say something bad is gonna happen but we can't tell you when or where..........makes me jumpy

I really hope they don't take away SSI to elderly, that's un excuseable, esp. when its the ONLY WAY my parents and lot's of others are surviving right now.

Tamra I know, I know..........I don't see how they can but that is the threat right now. We are being told here in our county it WILL happen. Welfare is a close second....which as a single mother 13 years ago I got on my feet with welfare and it was a huge help...........I can't imagine.

CSUS just went out 30% so school at a public college is 10000 a year now. Crazy I could not have afforded that. Just crazy.

I spoke to soon CPS is right on the front page today for a child death 2 years ago. I guess they are rehashing all the things CPS did wrong................so we got our publicity. Now if they could just throw in that we lost 250 workers and are ready to lose another 50 more. I might have to start posting policital statements on the sacbee webpage so the truth gets out there :-) Negetive publicity but we got it!! LOL.

Good Morning!!! Happy Friday all....

Tina - I just don't know how you deal with all the stress! My back & shoulders always hurt. When I was working full time and sitting up all day I'd have to come home and immediately lay down to take the weight off my back & shoulders to get some relief. I've been complaining to my PCP about it for a long time now but he never offered any solution other than lose the weight. Well, now that I'm doing that and he sees that my boobies aren't getting any smaller on their own he said that he will put me on the list but I have to be below a BMI of 30 in order for Kiaser to cover it. Talk to your PCP and tell him that you had hoped that when you lost the weight the pain would go away but it's not.

Tamra - don't trip! I think we all gained back some weight when we started prgressing in the stages - when you drastically cut your calories, your metabolism slows down so when you do start to eat again it holds on to every bite. It will turn around - the beginning with the band is an up & down struggle but once you get to the fill that you need to start to feel it you will be so happy with it the rest of your life! Total opposite of RNY.

Anybody heard from Sheena - would love to know how she's doing!

Morning Coco - hey, can you pack up any of your 20's that you dont want anymore. I have a friend that has suddenly packed on quite a few pounds and Has zero clothes. she can't afford to buy any right now. You will be in 18's my mid March!

I haven't been weighing myself because it's been frustrating but i have noticed that a couple pairs of my jeans have gotten a bit loser - I have a favorite pair of american rag jeans that have gotten real lose - they are like 50% spandex LOL - anyway - I just bought a pair off ebay in a size smaller (11 cuz again they are hella stretchy) so we shall see!

JES - see you tonight - I'm looking forward to it!! will Kim be there? I'd love to meet her - I promise not to mention the band if you tell her who i am and how I know her LOL

Oh - no midnight snacking last night. I had left over Tofu ala Jane for dinner with a little spinach dip so I think that fooled my brain into thinking that was a "snack" lol

Mornin' everyone - OMG - I was down another 2lbs - I guess eating practically nothing and being hungry has some ups sides!

Tamra - yes it is so hard to be hungry - makes me grumpy. I am trying to keep myself busy so I don't focus on too much. I agree that you should move off the mashed potatoes. You need Protein big time. I've been blending black bean Soup and lentil soup to try to get more and they are more filling than the creamed Soups. Can you try something else - like eggs with mayo (eggs are really good source of protein.)? Hang in there. Are you coming tomorrow so I can give you a hug?

Heather - I'm so sorry, but don't let it get you. I've had big calves forever even when I was thinner. Hang in - we are here for you and love you. You have so much perseverance to have stuck with this for so long - I really admire you for that.

So who is going to Reggie's tomorrow? I will be driving and can pick up anyone that wants to carpool in Vallejo - like at the shopping center where Applebees is that we ate at a few months ago. I was aiming to leave my house around 2 so that I could be at Reggie's by 4.

Any of you in the Sacto area go to the support group meeting at Raley's last night? I forgot but I am very curious to learn more about it.:lol:

Heather- I too have big calves I call them my "man" calves. I have had them as far back as i can remember. I was 150 lbs and still could not wear normal boots!!!

Tamra- I love Torid!!!! I will miss that as I shrink :lol:

Yesterday I was up all day at 240.5, and after the first day of the Kaiser 3 day diet, this AM I am 235! I hope that I can get the next 5 off soon so I can call Fremont Kaiser for my psych apt and send them my quiz. I also hope that they have an apt for me the first of March if I make goal soon. Otherwise I'm gona have to skip my families anual camping trip in may since it takes 6-8 weeks to heal the sleeve. I don't want to be out in the middle of no-where (99 milse from the nearest town) in case of an emergancy.)

Both my boys where up early this AM 3:50 AM for my 2 year old and 5:30 for my 3.5 year old :thumbup: I'm so tierd....

Can't wait till Saturday to meet all of you :P

Hi everybody! I'm home, day 2 with the sick 1 year old. It's dat 2 of the TOM and all I want to do is.... EAT!

Pam, I need to practice being hungary.

Tamra-I can eat a buyer and fries too. I so want one.

Jes-sorry I will not be able to make it tonight. I need a corsette.

Ashley-good job on the first day of the 3 day diet! It won't be long u til it's your turn. Get your money ready. I can't wait to meet you tomorrow.

Nicolie-a few more days...

Everyone I missed... Can't wait to see you all again.