Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Good Morning Everyone,

Welcome to the new people! It's kinda funny reading all the posts. I happen to be one that gets along great with Liz. I haven't had much experience with Robin yet.

I have a new surgery date due to some scheduling changes. Now I have a little more time to clean closets! :angry:

Who's going to the support group tomorrow night? I'll definitely be there.

Have a fun day everyone. Fill it with good, healthy choices.

Lee- You've got surgery the same day as John! Yay for twins!

And hey to Coco... I see you down there. I'm off to work!

Good Morning all...

So I have been grumpy and crampy of course TOM has to come and visit me before surgery!! I step on the scale but I probably shouldnt because im up 3 lbs from it.. UGH. So I basically stayed in bed all day Sunday and went to be as soon as I got home last night. I HAVE to go to the gym today so I am....This stinks but oh well hopefully it will be over soon.. One week till my big day!! YAY..

Heather im totally in on crashing EG meeting and make our own... Let me know, I had fun last time. Speaking of where is Maria????

Lee, I wont get to visit you now :angry: But glad they still had one in Feb.....

Hope everyone is doing good, cant wait to see ya'll Saturday...

Ok well I am off to get my prego test at Kaiser fun fun. I am going to talk to member services about starting my disability, they said 5 days before or something like that.. IDK anyways...

Welcome newbies these are an amazing group of people and a wealth of knowledge....

Morning all,

up 2 lbs today WTF? was it me sucking on pepperonis. seriously? LOL. TOM is due tho (Nicollie and I are on the same sched lol) so I am hoping it's just Water weight.

Heather - I havent ate and spit fries out yet but I did suck on one LOL!!

Lee - that was my surgery first with Baggs, 2/17 until Liz found the 1/20 date! hehe!

Me personally I dont mind Liz nor Robin, maybe I caught them on good days.

Well I have carpet people coming today between 9-11 to estimate new carpets for the livingroom.

Will be back later, have a great day all!!!

Lee - Same day! Baggs and Who must be working with each other that day. Baggs was my first attending surgeon so let’s hope it’s the last. I’ll be on the lookout for ya on Surgery day!

Hi all, just letting you know I PASSED THE TEST!!! I can officially enroll for Spring classes for RDA! YAY!!

Also, I got Mountain Mikes pizza for my bf and ex and yeaaaa.....I sucked on pepperonis...how horrible is that...but, it made me feel like i ate some so whatever *shrugs*

Congrats girl! Did I tell you I am/was and RDA/CDA in my former lifetime? 30 years ago . . . .

All I wanted after surgery was to lick a hamburger patty - i didnt eat meat so who knows what was up with that . . but i would be out with a friend eating a burger, and i would be all like, "i want to lick your patty . . " weird but it doesnt hurt nuthin!!

Lee - Same day! Baggs and Who must be working with each other that day. Baggs was my first attending surgeon so let’s hope it’s the last. I’ll be on the lookout for ya on Surgery day!

John, my team is Dr. Baggs with Dr. Park assisting.

Do you have Dr. Baggs or Dr. Fisher?

What time of day do they do the Sleeves?

Morning all,

Coco - One more week - woo hoo - so r u preggo??

Tam - when do you start school??? Don't worry bout the weight - it can't possibly be fat wt - gotta be Water wt!

Riley - The hamberger patties are what stick with me the longest and keep me real full. I love it!!

John & Lee - sleeve twins - It's really cool to have somebody in the same stages with you - helps to have something to compare too.

John, my team is Dr. Baggs with Dr. Park assisting.

Do you have Dr. Baggs or Dr. Fisher?

What time of day do they do the Sleeves?

Oh! So much for my guess. Normally they do one band first thing 8am and then two bypasses. So I’m assuming they are doing one band then our two Sleeves. I would guess one of us will be at around 10am and the other after lunch. I did like going first as the traffic is somewhat predictable and you get it over quicker. Since I guessed the assisting surgeon thing wrong then who knows...We will know for sure the day before! I have Dr. F.

I’m starting to get excited but still nervous about the stomach removal part…

Congrats Tamara!

Candra you are too funny!

Jes- Sorry you don't have any restriction :(

Tamra- Congrats on passing the test!

John & Lee- I am so excited for you two!!!! I will be looking to both of you when I finaly go through with mine!

Ok So I will be doing my taxes and finding out what I get back this year and then I will know what I will do for my surgery....

Oh and Hi to the newbies!!!

Hey All! I am so exiced. I just had my internet reconnected at work....After 1 semester of being down....I will try to check in and post more often. I have to get used to it being slow though. The signal is not as stron as mine at home.

Reggie-thanks for telling me to check my PM's I often forget about looking in there. See you Saturday. I can't wait to meet you.

Riley-Luv the thought of the warm bed and warm man.

Ok, so I think my band and scale like me today....It said I was 200.5lbs this morning. I am so happy. I have been trying harder and trying to "feel" the restriction. I have been doing well while at work...It's when I come home that I have the "problem".

Jes-I may need to try to make an appt now. Dr. Fisher told me to make an appt the 1st of April. The only thing is that they always tell me the calendar doesn't go out that far. You are right. They need to open more facilities specifically for fills.

I am not sure if I am going to the Richmond Support Group meeting tomorrow. I have to see.

TTYL..............

Ashley-we were posting at the same time. I am going to call you at my lunch. Between 11 and 11:45am.

Reggie-I just checked my PM box and there is nothing there. Please resend your address. Thanks in Advance... See ya!!!!