Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Maria - I have been on EDD since October, I have about 3 months left, but you know there are 2 extentions right? So when it first runs out, you can extend twice. I am an exective admin assistant. I have a feeling I will end up at Starbucks or something retail ;( I want to go back to school but I don't know if my EDD will last long enough!!!

Tamra, I forgot about the pee-pee pregnancy test!

Well that I don't have to worry about LOL. I know you have to stop birth control 6 weeks before surgery will she have me stop it on the day I meet her? (Liz). How soon after I call do I get in, same week?

HEllo Hello!!! So just got home from my oh so exhausting day but fabulous with Donna for support!!! The Pysch appointment was great, she is the nicest lady. I got the presidents question and how many people are in the room lol.... She laughed when she asked. lol... Then headed home with a stop in Vallejo to grab lunch/dinner with Donna and Candra!!! So 3 more lbs and I am on my way. I cant wait!!!

YAY NICOLE!!

We are ALMOST THERE!!!

I am so excited, I am asking hella questions!! I wanna know how fast when we call MONDAY at goal weight, will it take to see LiZ!!! Lol

After reading 10 pages...

I GET TO ANSWER A QUESTION YAY!

Tamra: After you get to goal you call, and get an apt with Liz, if it is further then 2 weeks out keep calling every day for a cancelation:) Then LIZ gives you a DATE!!!:thumbup: anywhere from 2-5 weeks out:) Most likely sooner then later:)

YES YOU ARE CLOSE. I was at goal when met with the psych.. so i didnt have to go thru this annoying torture.. but you also get to meet up with the surgeon again, take the class that tells you about surgery and how to breathe etc.. and then you meet up with the nurse:)

How exciting! I am so glad im back online in time to see you both go thru surgery!

As for my update, those of you who talk to me off here, know im ADDICTED TO CARBS.. Oh and have a very tiny fill due to nerves causing me to get sick AND NO INSURANCE. Meaning NOOOO fill. :thumbup: BUT, i figure i can do it. I did it better before the band anywho..

Today was day one of my detox.. i am doing the 5 day pouch test.. did perfect minus a piece of chocolate.. (eek oh well) better then what i been eatin lately. Also i havent worked out in 3 months!!!! I MISS IT SOO MUCH. Just hard with a 2 yr old.. so.. now that i live in town i walk to the grocery store:) And i bought a treadmill off a friend of mine, he should be delivering it sooooon!!! I cant wait. :unsure:

I am going on the 16th or wahtever day it is i am off at 4.. i wont have auds.. she with daddddy.

I love you all, so glad everyone is well:)

I guess i should do my menu, keep in mind this is the 5 day test so im STARVING..

b: Jello mouse(6o cal cup) Tangerine juice(squeezed a tangerine lol), Water

L Cream of mushroom Soup

S chocolate pudding

D 3/4 cup broth and egg white mixed in it for an egg foy young idea

S. pudding..

im still starving.. eh

Tamra and Nicole.... CONGRATULATIONS! I love the idea of the two of you being Banded together! How cool are you both. :thumbup:

hey there everyone....just getting home from happy hour with my boys. They turned 21 today, I'm officially old!

Alright Tamra and Nicolie, just around the corner, you will be sipping on Clear Liquids in no time LOL

Nicole glad you're back what have you been up to? Where do you work.

ok, just wanted to say hi and good night...so hi & good night :thumbup:

I havent been up to much besides work.

Lets see... i moved in with my sister lived in HELL, literally, couldn't eat there.. so was eating.. you guessed it fast food bull. Fighting with mike every weekend.. Then i got 2 jobs right off the bat.. dec 24 got my apartment, quit one of my jobs.. got my food stamps and cash aid back pay..

Now currently, working 32 hours as a caregiver at my OLD job.. auds is in daycare on Tue and Wed.. and tonight i registered for a college class.. since most classes are gone im just taking a computer class.:thumbup: Mike and i are talking again, not jumping into anything just talking about doing counseling.. see if we can fix what we lost.. who knows. I am loosing my cash aid due to making too much! Which is a bunch of crap! Considering i no longer make 1400!!! so im mad! Not happy camper. Mike is paying his child support so once i get my daycare switched over i dont mind loosing the assistance but i count on calworks for her daycare. So im a lil scared. We will see..

what else.. im fat!!! I feel so bloated! Ready to check in daily again and help all you beauties..!!! Im stilll a 10 and only put on 5 lbs but i feel so FAT, its horrible:(

Wanna know whats nice though.. i get called "skinny" by people i dont know... i tell you one thing.. single friends.. men treat skinny girls like shit! I have one close close friend, whom i care a whole lot about.. other then that.. men are just plain rude! OH AND THE WOMEN! omg. ive never had so many petty women in my life.

Ok there is my rant. Miss you all

wanna do lunch next week?

Jes, don't even give me that "I'm old" routine. My son turns 36 this month, so if you're old, I'm ancient. We're not going there! Congrats on your sons making it to 21! :thumbup:

Tamra by the way you cant go to more then 1/2 time or something like that on unemployment. They consider it taking away from "job" search. So keep that in mind. But you should enroll in classes for the spring. I did....:thumbup:

Good Morning ladies & John - off on a furlough day today and darn it I woke up at 5:15 am (my alarm was set for 6 am) - took the boys to school already and will be taking Taran to school in 1/2 hr. Going to run a couple of errands and check out 24 Hr Fitness to see if they have a cheap plan. I am ready to get busy at the gym. I am hoping that will make a difference - I have been eating properly but nothing is budging - I think maybe I am not eating enough though.

If you are coming on the 16th you don't have to tell me what you are bringing - you can bring whatever you want - I will have bottled Water and Decaf iced tea. I'll post my address again next week.

Happy Friday -

Ill figure out what i can bring.. prob is i am working till 4 and its an 1.5 about drive.. soooooo we will see.

Good Morning everyone!!! Have a happy Friday!!! And a good weekend, Im puttting my butt into super charge this weekend, gotta clean the whole house, help my friend pack her house to move, do the backyard.. So busy busy weekend... :tt1: