Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

girl it was a red velvet .....

oh check out the vest from body magic the one that you only wear for 4 hours. I'm thinking about that one.

OMG Red Velvet is my FAVORITE!!!

Breakfast - 4 turkey sausage links and my bottled starbucks mocha lite

Lunch - 3 mcdoubles from mcdonalds with lettace/onions/mustard only...alotta meat but eh...

Dinner - I made a low carb burrito; 1 low carb tortilla with my left over chicken, some lettace, onions, and handful of reduced fat shred cheese

After snack - half lemon (cravings).

Not bad, but eh!

Edited by tamra.

Cool! Pam call me to so we can make arrangements..I can met you at your house if youd like let me know you ahve my phone number.

Oh and Monique yea no pain nut just soreness around the port..I was able to walk all over SF with my family right after....cant wait for Saturday. let me know if I should bring anything I'm not really eating much salad yet but I can bring my own lunch or share something too. let me know y'all.

I will bring my own lunch on Saturday - my band doesn't like salad. Can someone post the directions to the pier again? thanks.

I finally made it back to Curves after skipping at least two weeks - burned 500 calories - I'm going to try to make it again tomorrow afternoon. I met a lady there tonight who was banded two years ago at Mercy San Juan here in Sacramento.

I'll call you Maria - I can pick you up if you want Maria. I'll call you to get directions. Heather are you going?

Okay so where on the pier is this exactly? I know how to get to the "Room on the Wharf" which is a resturant there...close to that or?

I will bring my own lunch also, incase like I said, I need to skip out early :)

I am not going for a weight check this week, I am holding off till next weeks support meeting.

Ok...I did so good today.....weighed myself...down 2 pds yes!!!! So modivational!!! :lol:

I just found out we are mandated for hours on Saturday do to the holiday weekend...short staffed...all that good stuff!!! GGGGGRRRR I am so pissed!! So I am going to go for a bike ride and think of all my friends trying to meet the same goal!!! :biggrin: But I would really like to get together so lets keep these going!!! :w00t:

Anyone know when the next Kaiser one is

Yeah!!!! so excited for Saturday....

John - we haven't heard from you - you and/or you wife game??

JES - I have a fabulous red velvet cake recipe I'll copy for you - It got RAVE reviews at the engagemet party - I was shocked cuz I'm really not a baker.

Ya'll better post what you're bringing on Saturday for lunch cuz If your lunch is better than mine I just might steal it LOL.

I'm watching Dr. Oz and he said that if we are craving salty food it's because we are dehydrated - don't eat the salt - drink Water. Our body only has 4 cravings - water, food, sex & sleep - our bodies will not let us silence the cravings until we give it what it wants but we need to learn how to read the signals correctly - example: if we don't get enough sleep and/or we are tired our bodies will crave carbs - DON'T FEED IT CARBS - TAKE A NAP. (easier said than done, right?) Darn it - my sometimers is kickin in - can't remember everything he said - grrr!

Oh, candy - I did good today too! will miss you Saturday but the next kaiser group is January 23rd - they skipped Decembers due to X-Mas.

Tamra - I'll get you the address to the pier - we are all the way at the end - closer to the carquines bridge - at the boat launch.

Bfast - Decaf coffee

L-water

D-water

S-small handful of almonds

Life is so much easier to just not eat - i figure just a couple days of this and I will be detoxed! Lemme tell you all though - I haven't craved a diet coke since June or so - but all these carbs did something to me - could have almost killed somebody for a diet coke the last few days! but as of this afternoon - I stopped crying over it

Good evening all,

so, I just returnen from my Body Magic appt and I bought the tank.... I love it. I actually purchased a Medieum...Can you hear me??? I said a Medium.... I tried a large first and could get into it so easily the representative said I should try a medium...I was like, "Whoa!!!!!" So I tried it and guese what???? It fit...I have not worn a medium anything in years....

I did try on an official Body Magic suit...contraption and I tried a 38...I could have fit into a 36.... I am not ready to fork out that kind of $$$$. Knowing I won't fit it in a few months...with the weight loss....I'd rather wait until I get closer to goal....

Jes-I will have to try that one next time...Gayles friend, sells them...Let me know if you need a contact...I paid 30+ for my tank.

I may see you all Saturday......Later.

Candra, maybe they are reviewing...Where the heck are you going to be on Saturday??? You can't make it???? AWWWW!

Hey ladies and John.

I may make it Saturday, got to talk with my fella first.

John & Candra, I feel you appt pain! Doc Fisher is going to meet with me again so he forwarded my email to the schedulers. Sarah called me while I was in Hawaii and I didn't answer because it was 6am, and for some reason I didn't call her back until I got home. I left a message on Richmond's machine over a week ago. Ugh.

I took all the rest of the candy and Cookies that I made for Christmas to work today, everyone was so excited and thanked me. Ha! I have to get other people to eat the sugar so I don't eat it all!

And, since we're honest here... I've apparently gained about 8 lbs since the beginning of December. WTF? I have got to get this under control! What am I doing? I haven't journaled for so long, so that's one thing I'm starting back up. I also need to be sucking down all that Water, and I need to be serious about exercise and eating according to plan. I'm dissapointed in myself. I need to see my banded babes!

Candra this not eating thing is not good at least do some broth. Yes I want the recipe, although mine is from my aunt who used to make them all the time for us when we were kids, way before they were the rave they are now.

Anyway I think I might make a salad or even chicken salad for saturday. This will be good for all of us, a nice walk and a whole lot of support.

I've got a size 38 body magic and that thing is tight on me. I'm waiting before I buy any more body magic. I bought one of those waist things from Wallys yesterday for $5 and it worked just fine.

oh I forgot to tell you all we are going to see Cedric the Entertainer tomorrow. I'm wearing my famous leather pants that I wore on my 40th b-day almost 6 years ago. size 12 petite!!! and I bought a size med top... can you say HOT!!!

Jes, you go girl for wearing your size 12 petitel leather pants!!! Whoo, whoo! I love it. Doesn't feel great to wear pants you have been saving to wear and couldn't wait to get back into too??? Have fun at the show... No plans for tomorrow here.. We are having grilled lobster from Costco.... and chillaxin at home with the children....

I want to get a 34 Body Magic...so, I will have to wait for that!!!

Gotta go watch the news........WTF???

go Jes!! size 12 - woo hoo

and Monique - a medium is awsome! Who said i wasn't gonna be there Saturday - Im coming!! Its candy that can't come - I know confusing enough candy/candra ugh!

Ok, so this is really strange - my body magic is a 32 but there is no way i could fit in a size 12 pants - hmmm? Jes - I can not believe yours is a 38 and is tight - maybe we got different ones - mine is the strapless one - what is yours?