Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

I weighed 165 this morning so I'm up 1.5 lbs., now when I deduct for the carb bloat I'm all good!

Bandster chips, I don't care if you hate tofu try these! I told Robin I was eating it and she was fine, too. Pure Protein, healthy fat & very low carb

Bandster chips

High-protein, extra firm tofu (Trader Joe's)

Olive oil

Garlic salt

Pepper

Slice 1/6 or so of the block of tofu VERY THIN like a potato chip (about 15 "chips"). Blot dry with paper toweling. Heat oil and add tofu slices, fry until golden brown and crispy, turning at least once. Drain of paper towel. Sprinkle with garlic salt & pepper while cooking or cooling.

15 chips is a HUGE serving, you will definately be full on it! Goes down like chips or crackers, but is nice and dense so stays in the pouch a long time. Try it!!

So I did soooo good today up until dinner.. went grocery shopping and then grabbed something on the way home, but when I got home I wrote out meals for the next 2 weeks!!!! and i am going to post it on the fridge so my BF knows what we are having... I just need to get back into the routine of making my lunch the night before. Anyways, just wanted to stop in and say hello....

And Heather that trampoline thing sounds super fun IM IN'!!!

Hi Everyone!

Riley, I used to be a vegan so I ate a lot of tofu. When I made it fried like you're suggesting, I ate it like french toast and put a bit of sugar free Syrup on it. YUM!

I had an interesting day today. Picked up Zach's girlfriend at SFO, then we drove down to Half Moon Bay to walk around and have lunch. We went to my favorite organic cafe. I split my lunch with my son. I wasn't full when I finished which was great. On the way home we ordered a Zachary's pizza. I ate one slice and made a salad.< /p>

Tomorrow heading to Napa for the day. Probably lunch in Calistoga at my fav place where they have great salads.

food today:

B. 3 oz turkey breast from Thanksgiving

L. 1 very small chicken enchilada, 1 T black Beans, 1 T rice

D. 1 slice pizza, bowl of salad (I only eat a piece of pizza when Zach is home visiting which is once or twice a year. He won't be home again till after surgery so I'm delighted I had a piece so I won't think about ordering before surgery)

All of my food was planned. No snacking, lots of walking.

I'm hoping the scale goes down in the morning. I think I'll get up early and walk on the treadmill before we go to Napa.

We can do this girls... and John. :biggrin:

GOOD JOB LEE!!!

Riley thats sounds Yummy. Im going to trader joes tomorrow to get a few things I will have to get that too....

OK, THAT'S IT!!!

WHO IS GAME FOR SATURDAY? NO MATTER WHAT WE DO, WE NEED TO DO SOMETHIN!

Hiya ladies, just reading the posts, and feeling how much I need to see you all too, yes I have not eaten the best, but have been losing with my good restriction!

So, I need the sistership too, and I think a NEW YEARS...sat...Jan 2 would be just right! Any ideas? Who is down? Vallejo, Sac...if even Mimis, or a walk in the mall?

Candi woman...welcome home!!! I identify with you...and am now losing again...dont give up..hey...

IT"S 2010..time to bounce back w/ our band again!!!

sleep well tonite...let's start by at least 5-7 glasses of water!

Love and miss you all...let's get together yea yea yea! hehehe

Good morning my team!! :biggrin: Our team!!!! So I weighed myself......not good.....I'm up 4pds......ggggrrr.....today is a new day.....

I forgot who asked how much is in my band....I believe I have 6 or 6.5 cc....I haven't had a fill since Sept....I think I need another!! :smile:

Sat is good for me Donna....local would be great but Iwill travel.....its so good to hear you are loosing again!!!

Ok its 04:20...Im off to work.....I can't be on here at work so I will check in this evening.....

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can :lol:

Weather is supposed to be clear Saturday - we could do a walk? Sacto is too far for me but I could do Vallejo or sumpthin . . . . ?

checking in after my slumber party with girlfriends. OMG we ate non stop for 24 hours...well we did break for cocktails.

Ha! Jes, that's my girl, ROFLMAO!! Hardee har har:tongue_smilie:

Im in for Saturday!!! Just name the place and the time... I need some girl time lol..!! Vallejo is good for me. So whatever!!

Have a good day with lots of Healthy choices and lots of H20!!

It's a Grand New Day!!!

YES, Riley, was thinkin the same....a walk would be cooool, while we are sweatin off the weight!!!

Vallejo would be great with me...Candi woman, you are one of us, SOS...we will get u there!

Shall we do an afternoon thing...say 1 or 2:00, (warmer part of the day) then lunch? Who is game?

Candra honey...resurface we need YOU, and everyone, lets walk some booty(sweet, chocolate, treats etc.) off together!!!

Up for suggestions...time, lunch (same place?) AND Pictures!!!

I am in for Saturday if it's Vallejo; let me know! I have been sick almost a week, hopefully I am better by then!

Annalyn come back soon please =( I talked to her through text, she has fallen off the wagon.

Nicole I got your back on the girl time LOL

Yeah, Tamra...am so excited to finally meet you...I enjoy your joyful avatars! Then Vallejo it is!!!!

You both are right Nicolie, we needs the girl time!!!

YAYAYAYA Im so excited!!! Donna wanna Carpool????

I am up for walking in Vallejo on Saturday - are we doing the walk we did before? What time are we meeting? I will check with my parents to see if they can watch my kids, but it shouldn't be a problem. Wanna carpool Maria and Heather?

I hear you Riley - the guy keeps e-mailing me at least twice a day - wants to see me again and overdoes it with the compliments etc. I am getting ready to let him know I am not looking for a 24/7 boyfriend - he is freaking me out. He doesn't want to date someone who is dating other guys too - well I'm not at the moment but am not ready to be in an exclusive relationship with him for sure - I hardly know him.

I am home sick today - woke up with a bad headache and way too tired - I stayed up until 10:30 last night waiting for my boys to get home - my brother took them to the IMAX Theater last night to see Avatar in 3-D. Taran didn't want to go - so I dyed my mom's hair and she helped my Dad put away their Christmas decorations and tree. We took ours down the day after Christmas as I couldn't stand the clutter.

I tried to eat half a beef enchilada last night for dinner, but ate a couple of bites of garlic bread first and ended up seriously pbing everything up. I need a slap upside my head - and a visit with my girls (and John).