Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

ah the joys of internet dating.................been there and done that and so not a fan. I can't deal with the games!! LOL. I would rather just meet someone.............I do think it works but just not for me!! I get tired of some of the people online and if a guy chases me to much to soon............I am so done!!

Be careful you guys cause I have some horror stories about internet dating!! ;-)

Fighting the urge to snack........I think bedtime is gonna come sooner than I thought.............LOL

That's what I am afraid of Tina - now he e-mailed me back and said he is looking for a girlfriend, not a friend - jeez I don't even know him so how could I say I could be his girlfriend? Egads. I am about ready to e-mail him back and say maybe I am not the woman for him - he doesn't want to date someone who is dating other men - gosh he must think he is something special - sounds kind of desperate for a girlfriend and I am not desperate for a boyfriend.

Are you there Riley? Other advice from you guys?

Pam be careful. I don't like that he said he doesn't do anything slow when you just said that is what you would like...........he is honest but...........he basically let you know that he can't respect your position up front. Going fast means it can become physical way to quick and that you guys don't take the time to develope a friendship first. Once guys get the sex they aren't as interested in getting to know you as a friend............and you lose your power as a women pretty quick. If you make things go slow in the beginning he has to respect you and get to know you first and than you know it is not just about him getting what he wants physically.

Something I Have learned the hard way. Relationships can be just as addictive as food and a trade off addiction if your not careful.............

Just my two cents~~stick to your guns and do what you think is right. Don't get talked into anything your not 100% comfortable with.

And good going Pam getting out there and meeting him that is scary I know. What I call duty dating or doing it enough times that you get better at it............even if your pretty sure they are not the right one. Everytime you meet someone it makes it easier the next time..........at some point you will be great at dating and that special person will land in your lap!!

I am so not a fan of internet dating from personal experience. NOT doing it again...............I am fine being alone until something lands in my lap. If not I am fine with that too. I don't need the hassle unless it is someone that makes my life better and helps me to grow as a person. So far I haven't been impressed with what is out there and unmarried!! And if someone has been divorced more than once I am not to interested cause I am gonna what to know why and I am gonna want to know what is up with their commitment to commitment.

I kow I am hard to date cause I have a very, very specific idea of what I will and won't deal with. I am very happy alone. He would have to be pretty special to make me change my mind..........

Just my take on things. Relationships to me get addictive if I am with the wrong person and pull me down!! So not going there again...........

I have been called a snob and I am ok with that!! LOL

Thanks Tina - I am not going to answer his e-mail tonight anyway. I can guarantee no one is getting any sex anytime in the near future so if that is what he is looking for he can continue looking. If I lived without it for 18 years I can continue to live without it. I am kind of old fashioned and would need to be friends with someone first and trust them. Maybe I should tell him that and get it over with? I am way protective of my kids and they won't be meeting any dates unless I know it is somewhat serious. Maybe he thinks I am desperate since I told him I hadn't dated since having kids.?

IF something starts fast it can end just as fast..........anyone ever read Peter Pan Syndrome!!

Ok, ok enough social working. You ladies know what your doing!!

Just be careful I have seen way to many bad relationships and I am a bit jaded............

stick to your guns and make him wait before you answer him back................if he can stick that out and not take off than maybe he is worth a second date...........he will give you your answer is my guess!!

where did everyone go?? Everyone took off when we started to talk internet dating.............LOL ;-)

Good Evening Ladies!!!

Christmas is OVER!!!! Tomorrow is a brand NEW DAY!!!! Let's start over....Sure! Nobody's looking!!!! Go ahead! Start....Now!!!! It's late...No more food...eating for the night!!!! Water ONLY!!!! LET'S GO!!!!

I for one need a new start!! I am looking forward to a new start actually.......grocery shopping today and new atttitude!! :-) I am glad I am not the only one on "christmas break"!! LOL

yes please start over tomorrow with me someone, cause the scale told me I was 4 lbs up today @ 262, and I still went out and had little caesers!

Yes let's start together tomorrow - I for one will be posting my food daily. And I need to get back to Curves tomorrow too. I wish it wasn't so cold outside - I can't stand walking outside on break when it is so cold.

My good friend and walking buddy is moving to my building at work on Jan 12 and she will drag me out in the cold to walk which is a good thing.

Doc Fisher told me back in May that it would be difficult over the holidays. Boy, he was right! I'm totally eating even though I'm not particularly hungry. Why?! It's because I have all this junk in my house. I'm thinking I'll just clean out the fridge tonight and throw out stuff. All the candy and Cookies are going to work with me in the morning.

I tried my Wii Fit today, I have to say I like the EA Active way better than the Wii Fit game. I haven't done the EA Active with the balance board yet, but it's just a better workout. I do like that the Wii Fit program lets you password protect your stats (ie- weight and BMI) I don't like that it automatically changes my Mii's body shape. How depressing!

We definately need to meet up soon! I'm needing a fix! Anyone want to do the EG meeting Monday night? We could always sit outside like we did last time. It could be a good place to meet up, no food around and it's warm and safe inside. I wonder what it takes to reserve a room there? Any takers?

My candy went in the trash today. I did let myself have all I wanted yesterday though...........I had two day of eating whatever I wanted and it appears I gained five pounds but I am hoping that is wrong!! In two day!! I am doing the cranberry juice........

After I three away the candy I cleaned my two cat boxes and dumped it on top!! LOL. Now I can't get the candy back out!! LOL. I know myself. No more candy in my house and the carbs are gone again.

Tomorrow back to the gym and back to the routine. Junk food gives me headache and makes me sleepy.............

Off tomorrow, working tuesday and wednesay and half day Thursday than a long weekend...............than the next week. Totally back to the routine.........

I have to see Dr. BAggs on the 19th and need to be down 5 pounds!! LOL!! I have my work cut out for me!! I hope I make it...........

Seriously, why is it so hard to stay on track during vacations and holidays? I didn't sleep right, I didn't eat right, I didn't exercise... sheesh. I'm a mess! I'm excited to get back on track though. I'm going to make tomorrow's lunch so I have plenty of time in the morning. Goodnight ladies!