Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Merry Christmas John!!!

all i can say is i dont wanna talk about what i ate today nor yesterday lmao

Oh my band is talking to me right now. I had a bite of hashbrowns for Breakfast, spinach dip with french bread for lunch, a couple of pieces of candy, 1/4 c roast beef, 1/4 c green bean casserole, and a couple of bites of cheese potatoes for dinner, and a few Cookies since then. I tried whole cranberry salad and it came back up - must have been the skin on the cranberries. It seems like I ate a lot today but my plate looked like a toddler was eating. We were at my parents' from 10:30-6 - had a good time. Nice to see my brother.

Riley - he gave me his number to call him. I am not giving him mine yet. I will decide whether to meet him in person or not after I talk to him this weekend. I have had 50 guys view my profile on POF and 11 on Yahoo Personals. I am not subscribing to Yahoo Personal at this time so I can't send real messages to anyone anyway - I had a guy from Ft Worth Texas send me an e-mail and another guy sent me an email and he didn't match what I asked for in my profile at all- their emails were kind of creepy to me - a little too personal considering they don't even know me. -they were from Yahoo.

For some reason I feel kind of depressed today - not sure why - going to bed early tonight and taking a Tylenol PM. My kids are busy with their new stuff.

Tina - Taran loves Ruthie - the boys also love their Legos and the soccer ball. I like the earrings and necklaces sets that were in the little box you gave me. I told the kids you gave me the stuff - they said that was really nice of you to give them the things. Can you pm me your mailing address? They want to send you a note. Taran was already reading some of the middle school book - preparing early I guess - she's only in 5th grade.

Good Evening Everyone! I hope all had a very Merry Christmas!!! I certainly did. My fam always has a great time when we get together.... I must say that I did not do too bad today.... My family has ditched the traditional foods and we have Seafood Gumbo and that's all on Christmas. I had 2 bowls and it was all protein....Shrimp, chicken, hotlinks and a tiny-tiny bit of rice at the bottom of one of the bowls. I also had 2 shots of tequila....Opps!

Jes-you are right....Tomorrow is a new day!

Tamra-Okay, so we are not going to talk about it...Just try to get back on track tomorrow...Remember, Christmas is one day...Not a week! We also have to remember we still have New Year's Eve....

Lee-good for you....Walking the lake today....On Christmas....I wish I still lived in the 'Town (Oakland).

Are we getting together next week....How about a Pre-New Year's Lunch....Breakfast....We can all eat that....I'm an early riser....Breakfast would be great for me...:blink:

I have to go check on the little people...Be back............

Merry Christmas Lovely Ladies & John/Nikki, & Guests!

Hope all of you had a great family day today...I am amazed at how I got thru the day w/o a nap, and did so much wrapping, cookin, cleaning and enjoyed a family with 3 little ones with ours! So thankful for my health..AND stamina for days like these! Amazing at what a difference, the band + 1 year makes!

Missing all of you, and our monthly meeting , so what is up for getting together? Wish I had the bridge or like Lake Merritt to walk amidst the decadent treats. I did get the new Wii Active, with more exercises, so now it is time to use it! hehehe.

Wishing you all well AND the best of care of yourselves, that we may care the best for our loved ones, family & friends! :blink:

Enjoy the Wii Active.....

I got a Wii Fit Plus and I had already purchased the Jullian Michaels Wii game...I can't wait to play it tomorrow...

Good morning and merry day after Christmas!!

I hope you all had a great day yesterday with friends, family, etc.

Back on track today! I was HORRIBLE Christmas eve/day. I adopted Nicollie's thinking of "its my last xmas as a unbanded big girl" and boy did it sink in once I ate about 4 brownies. I feel yucky today, tired, I slept HORRIBLE TOO!!! I wont be doing that ANYMORE!! back to my lovely chicken lol.

I want the new wii game "your shape" has anyone heard of it? it's Jenny Mcarthy, and it comes with a webcame which puts you on tv with her, and corrects you if your doing the moves wrong!

IGN Advertisement

Theres a link !

Happy boxing day everyone!!

It's start-over day! I think we all know what I mean:glare: forget whatever you did "wong" and start over!! I know I am :blink:

Spent an extra 1/2 hour at the gym today, which burned me an etxra 150 calories in cardio and and extra 2 sets of 100 crunches. Ouch! Going for hike with a friend now; Chris wants to go to a movie tonight does anyone have suggestions?

My youngest, Austin, (aka "the Moose") has the flu and is miserable but I cant seem to do anything to help him feel better. Clues with this one?

Even at 18 and 21, these guys are a little weird at having a man around. I never, ever had a date over here before and now Chris is here almost every day and I am starting to see some reaction to that from my boys . . . . I guess thats normal since I had a little reaction to my dad getting a girlfriend when he was 60 & I was 45! I'm sure it will work out.

Just blackberries to eat so far today; going to have an egg before I head out. Healthy choices everyone!

Well I actually did good!!! I was ill yesterday so I didnt eat really anything. I thought I was coming down with the flu. I was dizzy and felt like I was going to throw up.I am feeling better today so I dont really know what that was about... I had a great xmas this year hope everyone did as well... So whats everyone up for New Years?? I think we are going to stay in a watch movies. Fun Fun!! Have a good Night and rest of the weekend!!

Hi All - Merry Christmas; hope you all had a good day yesterday. Monique, thank goodness today is a new day!!! And who ever said Christmas is just one day was wrong - its been a week of sugar and it ended yesterday! I am just plain a sugar addict; I can't eat just one. Yesterday was the worst - mindless eating - not even hungry - just doing it because it was there and I was tired and felt I deserved it and it was my "last" before being banded. Not a good mindset! So today is do over - back on track.

Riley, I got an Omron pedometer for Christmas! Let me know if you have any time this coming week to get together for a walk. Chris sounds like a good guy. Be patient with the kids, but don't back off - you deserve someone nice in your life.

Heather - welcome home. Can't wait for pictures. Glad you had fun.

Riley, Candra, Nicolie, Pam, Tina, Monique, Donna, Lee, Beatriz, Reggie, John, Liz, Jes, Annalyn, Maria and Heather (hope I didn't forget anyone)- miss you all and hope you are enjoying to holidays. Said paryers for all of us for our new lives of health this coming year. Love you all

okay, Sunday Funday shall be a new beginning for me...yep. screwed up again today. Whats even worse is I felt sooo bad but I kept going!! urgh Tamra!

Analynn where are you?? have you decided against the band?

Pat - you forgot me but hello :smile: hehe!

Tamra - so sorry, I didn't mean to. You have been doing well, don't slide back, you can do it. You are so close. 8 lbs! I want to try to lose 8 more by my surgery date - we can do this!!! I just had a very good healthy dinner, but I really really want to have the sweets that are all over this house! I am resisting but it is hard. Hang in.

ehhehe it's okay!!

yeah I was 5 lbs away Dec 23, but yeahhhhh today was up 4+ lbs, and I am pretty sure the brownies and burger/fries took me OVER that!!! BUT ITS OKAY!!! detox tomorrow, got my mom's tae bo out of the closet, and I am going to get these last 10 lbs off by Jan 31!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to Reno Jan 8 to see one of my favs preform (lead singer of a alternitive group called Staind) and I will NOT be eating bad NOR DRINKING there!!!!

Hello to one and all! Happy Boxing Day.

This morning my scale said 236. I was 234.4 the morning of 12/18/09 for my psych consult. So this holiday season put me up 1.6 pounds. I am still keeping my eye on my goal of 230 at Kaiser the evening of the 1/5/10 meeting. Probably not so realistic, but I'm going to fight for it. I asked my son to help me. I think I need to start listing my food to help me stay accountable to the group. The problem is all the eating out while son is home. I'm going to keep trying!

We had a fun day today. We went to the Japanese gardens in Saratoga, then went to the Rodin Sculpture Gardens at Stanford. We walked a ton on the Stanford campus before the rains hit hard. I planned the day as a surprise for Zach because we both love the Japanese gardens we've gone to in Japan, and we both love the Rodin Museum in Paris.

B. 1 slice trader joe's sprouted Protein bread, avocado slices and 1 oz fresh mozarella cheese.< /p>

L. 100 calorie bag of baked potato chips at the museum, 1/2 banana

D. Big green salad with vegies and 1/2 an apple, 3 oz turkey.

S. I may still have an apple as dinner didn't fill me up.

I'm hoping to be down 1 or more pounds in the morning!

I need to be around 227 on my home scale to meet my 1/5/10 goal. Tomorrow morning I'll be down in the gym on the treadmill, then doing the weight machines. *sigh*

I hope you've all had a wonderful day. Let's please keep each other on track!