Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Wow, after all of my binging on vacation I'm craving good healthy food. Never thought that would happen! I didn't binge like I would have a year ago, but it definately wasn't on plan. Didn't get back to the gym yet, I'm feeling antsy to get my body moving though. Good times!

morning all!

my scale said 256.7 this morning lol I said I would throw that thing away or hide it but im obsessed!! I cant!

I am going to clean the house and finish some wrapping I havent done yet, and just hang out around the house today! Might go to Richmond and see my friend on his lunch break, havent seen him since I lost my job!

Have a healthy day everyone!!

ps - Reading Carnie Wilson's "Im still hungry"....its sooo funny!! if anyone wants it after I am done let me know!

Good Morning everyone, have a great day.

Thats awesome Heather isnt that funny how that happens..

Went to the gym last night myself and burned 650 cals... Feels so good. Got home and had a burst of energy so I made my lunch for today and cleaned my house lol...

I survived my potluck at work yesterday, only ate my own chilli, no pie or anything for me.. YAY.... Its crazy to think of how I ate this time last year and how I eat now.... Feels good..

Good job Tamra!! Its ok I look at the scale all the time lol... I said my battery is low lol.... is that a hint to stop getting on it so much lol...

So are we getting together anytime soon? Im down to drive to Vallejo!!!

Morning Nicolie - I see that you and I are the only ones on right now. I wish my battery would go low on my scale or conk out! I'm not eating anything but I'm not losing any weight. I need to listen to Jes and get back on my mini meal plan. Good Job at at the potuck!

Tamra - keep at it girl you're almost there! You & Nicolie just may be banded at the same time!!!!!!!!

Ok, ladies - I can't find my exercise nitch. I've been power walking with the hubby in the A.M. but it's not doing anything for me - haven't found anything else I can "tolerate" yet LOL. Will keep looking though

Candra what about Tae Bo, or Hip Hop Abs? I have the Abs you can borrow...also, what about Turbo Jam?

If you have Comcast under "On Demand" they have an entire excersize section.

Good morning all,

Candra, go call Kaiser now....They're open... Get that appt...Weasel your way in like I did. LOL. I am trying to find my exercise flow too. I caught a ride on the treadmill 3 days in a row...Whoa!

tamra-keep up the pace.

Canolie-ummmm, Chili....Sounds good.... Good work on not eating the other foods....It will pay off really soon. Next you will be like me....Happy to lose some of the fluff but sad (mad!!! :tongue:) when you have to give away your good clothes.....

Jes-thanks for the positive encouragement. How are you doing with the exercise and food plan?

Heather-Yes, it is hard to refocus after a vacation...Good for you on eating healthy so soon.... You can do it!

I am getting ready to go see The Princess and the Frog. TTYL............

Have a great day!

Tam - I have AT&T and I hate it! There is something about working out in my living room that I just can't do - I feel silly, somebody is always in there and there is very little room - I'm trying to find some type of class in Vallejo - 24hr fitness sucks in that dept!

Monique - I will call Kaiser - I can't do it right now, where I'm at, but as soon as I get home I will. I really wanted to see the princess & the frog but we saw Avatar instead - Imax 3D - I was fantastic! I want to move to that fantasy land they were in - so colorful & beautiful and they were al Al Fresco! woo hoo - my kinda place! Oh, and yes, My husband got the popcorn and I ate some - last night was rough!

ahhh yeah I know what ya mean. We need to make a gym SAT and meet at 24......me, Candra, Nicole, Monique...some city in the middle of us...I personally like Martinez because its small lol thats my social anxiety :tongue:

Hi my ladies!

My exercise = 30 minutes on treadmill cranked up to 15 incline, pace between 4 and 5 (I walk-jog it) - that's 400 calories if I warm up fast

THEN 30 minutes weights, including 3 sets of crunches. Warning it makes your port stick out! I am the world's easiest fill though, LOL

I do a lot of work on large muscle groups because I want to keep my metabolism ramped up - so lots of core, thighs - less press and that sort of thing

Do stuff for upper arms and shoulders too

As long as I get there 4-5 days a week I keep losing. Tough to get up at 4:30 am though when your bed is nice and warm and snuggly :-) and the other person doesn't have to get up until 7!!! OK that's not happening too often. Yet.

Facebook is a blast, thanks for making me do it you guys! And thanks for not mentioning "The Bachelors" since they are on there too :-)

ahhh yeah I know what ya mean. We need to make a gym SAT and meet at 24......me, Candra, Nicole, Monique...some city in the middle of us...I personally like Martinez because its small lol thats my social anxiety :tongue:

Dudette, can I go to any 24 even though my membership is a cheapo one in Santa Rosa?

Hey Hey - I just received a super cool 2010 calendar of events:

Marin Moonshiners Hike

Hike.meetup.com/464

Also single ladies there is a spirit rock singles event too sprirtrock.org

Any swingers among us?? LOL

strawberry swingers dance Strawberry.marin.org

February is crabfeed & March is Brewfest OOh and Next September is the Sausalito chili cook off & brew tasting - I'm so there!

Any takers....

Edited by Desperate1

I Love 24 hour!!! I like the Zumba class Candra you HAVE to try it once lol... My gym has all kinds of classes... I have yet to try the other ones but they exist lol...

I think we should do it Sat... work off xmas dinner!! lol.... Anyone in? I will drive to Vallejo lol....

Riley you should be able to use it at any club.. mine is 25 a month and its for all clubs.... I dont see why not!!! That would be so fun!!

I love crab feeds lol.!!!!!

Well Well Well, today was the day i binged, ate alot and cheated...lol...finally happened.

Breakfast - 1Venti skinny latte

Lunch - 3 pieces of grilled KFC chicken, side salad with ranch, and a diet soda....

So far decent right? yeaaa then I get to my bestfriends job where she shows me her box of authentic Belgium Candies....and yep.

Snack - 3 belgium chocolates

another snack when I got home - 2 sugar free 0 cal candies

okay so I feel guilty, then my ex brings more chicken...

another snack - a wing.

Dinner - 1 chicken breast, 1 wing (Yes I am addicted to chicken), with veggies, a side salad with cilantro dressing, and a diet soda.

Its like most was healthy. I just ate ALOT!!!!!!!!! :)

That was healthy, Tamra! You're just a volume eater - and that's what the band is for! I could eat everything you just names - just not that much of it. Except the chocolate; the band has no effect on chocolate because you can suck it into a liquid, k LOL!

Pami I emailed you my profile - 131 views in 3 weeks . . . all kinds of weird guys saving my profile (but also some good ones) - I made it unsearchable for a week and I still have that many views. It's crazy - there are a few repeats with pof, but as many. Boys on YP are a little more serious i think. DOn't email any from Santa Rosa, LOL!!

Tina where are you??