Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Tina - we sterted the same day! November 7, 2008 I am keeping that calendar with all of my appointments, weights, measurements in it. I am AMAZED at that the last year has brought! So glad to hear from you; you really do sound better! I am very proud of you girlfriend :-)

Jes, OK talked me into it! I seem to have a self-twisting arm again, thus "drink" always wins over "walk," LOL! Who wants to go?

OK I'm fresh out of melatonin, but sleepy anyways - that always happens when I drink a huge mug of herbal tea before bed, just so I can get up & pee 3 times during the night! I'm hoping this goes away with the last 20 lbs.

Night all! :o

Hey Candra how are your scars? have you been putting anything on them? MIne are still ugly. The port is longer than an inch and then I have little knots on the others. Anybody else have that?

My son is taking the PSAT Saturday morning and I promised the kids I would take them to Six Flags for Fright Fest after he gets done at 12:30 so I can't make it.

Pam - what a coincidence, our son's must be the same age because mine is also taking the PSAT on Sat - it is also their Homecoming; he thinks they shouldn't schedule the test because of that :o

My port scar is long and hard - the rest are ok except the one right under my left boob. I haven't put anything on them yet but really want to get a deep tissue massage to make them "smooth" as soon as I get the go ahead from Doc Fisher.

I want to have a b-day toast too - when is your birthday? We can try walking afterwords LOL. Or we can stay at the bar and try to learn to line dance - always wanted to do that LOL.

Thanks Tina - now I don't feel like the only lazy one hahaha. You'd better be there on the 24th seems like forever since I've seen you

It really has been forever since I've seen riley & Reggie for real!

I'm forcing myself to stay away till 10:30 tonight!!

I love the Pannis stories. You know you can have it covered by kaiser if you get skin irritation from it - take pics, make appt - keep track of all "rashes" and things like that.

I'm all for getting together this weekend. Nicole, if you want to meet me somewhere in Sac, we can take my car. I need a fix too, so I can get totally back on track.

No pics of the house yet, don't want to jinx it!

We went shopping for a halloween costume today. What a nightmare. I decided to go to Evangaline's in Old Sac because they have a billion costumes and I bought one 10 years ago and it fit me. Well tonight we're getting run over by 16 year olds dressing up as slutty soldiers or pirates or whatever, and this one girl is super loud "Ugh, 1x, 2x! What's that for, I need a xs" what a jerk. I wish stores like this would just put all their plus size clothes in one place, because its depressing looking through all the other stuff. I tried on 2 outfits. One just said "Plus size- fits 16-24W" BS. I'm not a 24 anymore, and that wasn't even close to fitting. I tried on the other thing, a 2x and it wasn't close eigher. Lame. So we went to Torrid. At least that stuff fits. I got a Heidi costume. It's cute, but kinda short. I'm just not all that used to short stuff. At least I'm trying this year, last year I was a witch because I could reuse my old choir dress that is floor length with long sleeves. The previous year I didn't even dress up. So this is my first new costume in years.

Hey Candra, hey Jes! It's getting close to getting-together-in-east-bay time/ Pat will carpool down with me! Maybe some sacto people can come over? Let's plan a walking activity (as opposed to an eating one) - or both!

Riley - I'm game, whenever we can find a date. I just can't walk too long because of my foot. I can't go to Thursday Kaiser group mtg in SR because I forgot I have a hair appt. Let me know about your Thrive group and if it would be OK to go to the next one of that. My husband will go hunt in the loft on Friday for the clothes box. Great way to handle your walking by going in early and working a bit and then going out. Hey - I exercised again today so I am on a roll - want to see if I can do 5 days this week.

Candra - I'm practicing the Presidents for my appt Thurs.:o

Heather work that Heidi outfit! Be a sassy Heidi :o

I wonder if I can get my Pannus cut off if it is impairing me from shaving LMAO!

Tina that was a smart idea. We did some surface winterizing this evening but the patio set is still out there. My garden is probably shot. I wonder about this storm; seems like when ever they build us up like this it turns out to be a dud.

Rikey I'm thinking more like a birthday toast :confused: but we can walk too, I guess :rolleyes:

Jes, I agree - I think Riley deserves a birthday party!:o

Jes, it's worth a shot!

Heather you better rock that micro mini heidi costume - I really wanted to be little bo peep this year but all the costumes on line are oh so slutty - still too fat for that LOL.

Pat - happy presidents day LOL

I am a terrible planner! so you all have to plan it and let me know - I'll show up.

Pamme - six flags sounds like fun but I think it will be very cold! I should have gotten a season pass this year - oh, well - I'll get one next year!

ok Reggie, tomorrow 1/4 cup meals all day. I know it will be hard but I can do it. I just wish there was some sign of me having a band, cuz I feel nothing.:o
Girl you can do it! I know it doesn;t feel like there's anyything but ...Hang in there! when is your first fill?

Riley - that last pannus story cracked me up.

I had the bumps under my scars too, but I pushed on them and heard a pop and they were gone - except for the one right in the middle of my stomach. I think it was air in there.

I can't stand this weather - rain I can live with, but the wind is so destructive. I woke up at 2:30 am and got up at 3 am and went out back - the ping pong table that I had folded up so it wouldn't get wet had fallen over and was out in the rain. I couldn't get it up so I just went back to bed. I was still awake at 4 am thinking and worrying about this and that. Sure didn't want to get up when the alarm went off at 5:30.

My son in 10th grade is taking the PSAT at school tomorrow and my 7th grade son wanted to take it so I had to pay for him and he is taking it Saturday. As long as it isn't raining we'll be going to Six Flags afterwards.

I have half a hamburger patty for Breakfast and a lean cuisine 190 cal for lunch. I am waiting awhile before trying the hamburger as I am pretty tight in the a.m.

for once the weather man was right :thumbup: I guess I can't go do the hill. hmmm maybe I'll try my elliptical.

Be safe everyone.

I had to finally update my ticker not going in the right direction. I just can't seem to get rid of this extra pound. :thumbup: How the heck am I going to loose 2 lbs by next week? So I don't think I will make my back to work goal.

Hi ladies! nice weather huh?. well today it is officiall my aunt flo arrived and I am finally getting productive pains...cant wait till this is over so I can get out of hiernation adn go work out. I am absoultuly going to the kaiser meeting on the 24th and will join you for lunch after. Looking forward to it. keep up the good work ladies and be safe out on those roads today.

*sigh* went to kaiser for a weight check, 257.8......grrrrrr!!!