Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Tina! I am very excited about your new job. How exciting new area new clients no office. Yeah kinda sad exactly the clients you will be working with, but i love to say it, if i wanted anyone dealing with these poor Innocent babies coming into the world, you are the PERFECT person! You are compassionate and caring, and also FIRM at the same time, you can handle it. AND you will be saving kids from a very very sad lifestyle:D GO TINA!!!

Canolie in the meeting when you walk in the door we all sit over on the right side as if you are lookin at the tables. You will know us.. we all talk like we just got done talin an hour ago:D

Hey btw are we walkin before meeting again girls?!!?!

Very quiet i agree.. donna and i are on conference everyone log on YAHOO INSTANT MESSENGER!!:( Before simply sleep says helllllo:D

ok I think I just drank my Water too fast I feel it.

Yea, Tina I guess it's a blessing that you still have something. Hopefully things will work out so that you can get a little closer to home.

Candra, finished with the cakes? I'll have to see about the party. Robert mentioned going to watch a fight tomorrow, I know I don't want to do that.

I can't sleep. This Celexa is keeping me up........ok now I see that it says to take it first thing in the morning!! LOL.

So catching up on ready everyone's posts. It has been a few days since I have been able to read them all.........

Hey everyone

Up and around this morning...........headed into work to get my caseload closed. I didn't meet my deadlines since I was home sick on Tuesday............so going in now to make up my time and hopefully get it all done........I want to have an easy week and just go to training and chill before I start my new job.........so hopefully I can wrap it all up today............

So what is everyone up to this weekend?? How is everyone feeling...........Jes, Candra??

Donna you out walking again!!

April I hope to get off my plateau here soon too.

Nicole what are you guys up to this weekend?

Riley your quiet?? can't wait to see you this week.....

Tina: We are up to .... nothin. We are watching james and the giant peach right now. Will prob walk to sunrise in a while. I unpacked another box.. probably will list the remainder of audreys stuff up on ebay.. tryin to get rid of it:D OUAC only gave me 26.00 for a handful of it.. So i seperated it into two piles 0-9 and 9-24 and then i got the 4 seasons photos of winnie the pooh:)

Hello Ebony how are you?

morning, I think I'm having a lazy day. I noticed that I'm only sleeping 1-2 hrs at a time. I think it's from the lortab so i'm not taking it anymore. I just had a 1 hr nap but I feel lazy. My port still hurts but i can deal with it.

I still didn't move to full liquids, do you think that's ok? The binder says 64 oz of Water so I'm going to try and do that. I just don't feel like trying anything new. :blushing:

hope everyone has a nice day.

Friday pink slip party to say good bye to my co workers.......how crazy is that?? Your suppose to where pink ............I think it is sorta weird to have a party.

We did that! But we called it a Pity party.

morning, I think I'm having a lazy day. I noticed that I'm only sleeping 1-2 hrs at a time. I think it's from the lortab so i'm not taking it anymore. I just had a 1 hr nap but I feel lazy. My port still hurts but i can deal with it.

I still didn't move to full liquids, do you think that's ok? The binder says 64 oz of Water so I'm going to try and do that. I just don't feel like trying anything new. :blushing:

hope everyone has a nice day.

Jes,

I suggest that you switch to full liquids or at least 1 or 2 times try full liquids. It is much easier on the full liquids to get in your recommended amount of Protein which is very crucial for your body. I know I feel tired and grogy when I don't take in enough protein for the day myself.

Have you tried Protein Shots? They sell them at most Costco's and I think GNC but not sure on that one. It is only 2.9 ounces but it has the prtein equivilent to a large chicken breast (25 grams!) With no sugars or carbs it only has 100 calories in it. It is a clear colored liquid that tastes GREAT!!!!

I hope you get more energy soon! Oh yeah a little side note on the importance of protein..... most the women who loose their is because of a protein deficiency. So no matter how bad I have felt I try to make sure to get at least my 55-60 grams in minimum. (That's the amount my nutritionist told me for my body height)

Take care!

I just got home from my hair appointment. I love having cute hair! Now I've got to clean like a madwoman, do a little reading for class, begin research for my new 10 page paper (what is it with these people and their 10 pages?!) and then probably go visit with my parents or something.

Welcome Canolie Nicole! Kaiser keeps switchin up the process with us. I went to orientation in May, and was given my surgeon appt right away, he have me a goal weight and once I reach the first goal I do a weight check at my local kaiser, then I'll schedule the psych eval. Once I'm at my surgery goal I'll do another weight check and then get the case manager appt then a surgery date. I didn't have the info class ahead of time, but I know Tamra did. How fast you go, depends on you for a lot of it. My surgeon gave me a huge amount of weight to lose, so I'm plugging away at it. Candra and I have the same surgeon and the same orientation (if I remember correctly, our surgeon appts were 1 day apart too) but Candra was banded on Monday. I'll probably be Dec or Jan. I don't mind it though, I did in the beginning. I'm losing weight so I guess it doesn't matter that I don't have my shiny new band yet. I think the only time I really want one is when I'm sick of all the foods on my 1200 cal diet. I think its much harder to do the 1200 for such a long time. Luckily there are quite a few options, but I'm so sick of eggs for Breakfast that I moved on to cheese and apple. Now I'm kinda sick of that. I had Protein Drinks this week. Sorry Robin! I just don't know what else to do some mornings, I don't have time and I can't eat anymore eggs. It's either the Protein Drink (the ones Reggie & Candra recomended) or I stop and get a scone or something else very bad!