Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Hi everyone just checking in

Was 261.3 this morning on my scale, the lowest I have been in a long time!! 11.3 lbs to go!! whoo hoo!! I am glad I am back on track, I had a week of cheating and at Kaiser on Tuesday I was 270.....I shocked my body back into weight loss.

Candra you will be banded MON WOW!!! and Jess your Weds?

Heather - CONGRADS!!! I really think me and you will be banded at the same time!!

I'm going crazy with my scale being so mean! First thing this morning it said 252, then I move it 2 inches and it tells me 279. I can't stand that.

One thing the boyfriend mentioned today as I was whining a little, It seems like I'm at the same weight right now, but my body is reorganizing everything! Like the (mini)goal dress that was sooo tight a few weeks ago, and it fits much better. Still too tight to wear in public, but I can tell!

Went to Bunco tonight, this time the ladies could totally tell I've lost weight. And, I resisted the temptation that was homemade choc. chip Cookies. And of course they were set right in front of me, and they smelled fantastic but I resisted! Yay me!

I was telling the bunco girls about some study about cravings in thin women and overweight women. In it, the researchers found that when thin women crave something and then eat it, their craving goes away. When overweight women give in to a craving, they crave it even more. When I heard that, I thought "That's so true". I know I'm that way for sure. I must resist temtation!

Hi ladies..

How are yall doin?

I have had probably 4000 calories today.. lol ok not really but not eating for the last two days caught up plus my stupid period.. I have had coldstone, chocolate, more chocolate, and food. Tomorrow i plan to walk 4-5 miles.. burn some of this. Hopefully ill feel 100% by then.

Im gonna take a sleeping pill before bed and turn the humidifier last night it helped.

Oh donna i got all the Protein stuff... im gonna do a couple days of protein only starting tomororw or monday dependant on how i feel:D

Nicole, that dress is hawt! I'm so stoked that you're so close to goal. You're an inspiration!

Hope you're feeling better soon, inspiration!

Nicole, I think you're so close to goal that you think, "eh, I've lost 85 lbs, it won't hurt if I just have this little piece..." And I'm so far from goal that I think the same thing! I had rice krispies treats the other day, I had to throw together a going away party for a coworker with 1 day's notice. Then I ate a ton of treats.

I bought the no-sugar added fudgcicles with 40 calories a piece. Uh-oh. They're yummy.

No its worse.. that im closer because even .5 oz kills me lol. When i was 263 5 lbs was like nothing.. and it was easier to loose it again then now its not so easy.. i hold onto every ounce. Right now though im just ya know.. chocolate is appealing when things arent goin the way we want;)

Heather you are amazing though! You have lost soo much in so little time!

Good Saturday morning, what a weird day? We are having thunderstorms, lighting and thunder. I’ve got so much to do today. We’re have a big family dinner later at my cousins house. Some of our relatives came up from LA. I’m fixing pancit (Filipino dish) Plus I need to do housework trying to get everything clean before I’m down for the count.

Oh last night was the best. We had pizza and beer, worked out pretty good I only had 3 pcs and 3 beers the best part was that I weighed myself this morning and I’m down 1 more lb. We also did a sunset walk across the bridge.

Candra I know you are juced…6:30am that’s probably the time I have to go since Dr Park said I’d be first. Any final meals planned? I think I’m gonna walk the bridge in the morning let me know if you want to go.

Riley, when you come for your fill I want to try and meet up with you I live right down the street from Pinole Kaiser. I should be up and around.

Nicole that dress is hot…sexy sexy, save up, I’m sure it will be on sale or clearance soon.

Heather those 40 cal fudge pops are the best. I keep them because my chocolate cravings are probably equal to a crack addict. LOL

LaChica- You are always welcome, but why RNY? Just want to make sure you make the best decision for you. Be sure to do a lot of research.

Pam sounds like you need a partner to go shopping with you. Sometimes we don’t see ourselves as we should. I’m sure there was a ton of stuff at TJ Maxx for you. We need to plan a few makeovers, and it doesn’t have to be expensive.

Tamra glad you are back on track, the 11 lbs will go by quick.

Hey John, Emily, Chris, Donna, I’m going to start calling you the den mother, always looking after everyone, Maria, good luck with Liz she really isn’t that bad especially one on one, Monique…who am I missing? Oh Tina happy travels. Reggie where the heck are you?

Ok, I better start my day, I’ll check back in a bit.

Good morning Jess! We had thunder & lightening starting about 2 am, just rain now. We so need it! But the big annual picnic bbq of the sonoma county weight loss surgery support group is at 11, outside . . . we shall see how that goes! They will have a tent but its windy here too . . . .

Well I'm going to suit up & walk to starbucks. You all remeber our motto from last year, about excercising in the rain?

"I'D RATHER BE WET THAN FAT!"

TTFN!

A quick Sat good morn all! I wanna walk, I wanna walk! Can/will u do the bridge on another sunset walk or before then walk? I would love to come down tomorrow afternoon, to walk with our on deck ladies!!! Anyone else game? May have to eat Bfore, cause Candra, cant after 6:00...is that right? Like that saying Riley, why I am gonna go walk now, in the rain? Have a healthy day all!

P.S. Tamra, u go girl we are here for you! LaChica, I ditto what Jes said, just be sure, when u know in your gut what's right for you, do it! Maria...on deckin it!

Good morning Ladies & John!

I want to walk the bridge! Perhaps we can get something together and we can all drive down together. One last hurrah before Candra and Jes join you on the band side!

The rain and thunder just left us a few minutes ago. So cool. I don't remember ever having so many summer storms in CA.

Boy what a lazy day. I went to Curves this morning when I woke up and did two loads of laundry. My parents are coming over for dinner - having tri tip in the crockpot and potato salad. Hopefully I can eat some of the tri tip. I tried to eat two hardboiled eggs with mayo at 11 am today (didn't have anything for breakfast). Well I was able to eat almost one egg and then ended up pbing most of it up. A couple of hours later I tried a kid size ice cream sandwich - ended up pbing it up too. I hope this band loosed up a little soon.

I have only had one bottle of Water so far today so I will concentrate on that.

It is hot outside now - weird weather. I took a long nap this afternoon.

Nothing planned for tomorrow. Boy I feel blah.

257.7 today!!!!!!!!

7.7 lbs to go!!!!!