Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

I didn't think about bringing a latte...

I can't eat or drink either. I'm getting up at my regular 4:30 to hit the elliptical.

So I have my one weigh in dress I guess I'll be wearing it 2 days in a row! shoot

Hey ladies, was just visiting a young friend after Intestinal surgery...that is rough, dad had it, and that is why I am working on getting healthier now!

Planning on leaving after 5:00, will call as closer. By the way, dont have to be back by any special time tomorrow, so wanna hang! Let me know Nicole, figure with the traffic, might wait til after, w/ the holiday & BB closure. Soooo, could we do a bridge walk? hehehe

Donna I'm fine for the walk, I guess I should wear exercise clothes.

I'm free all day

how about, Kaiser, walk, lunch and then Wally's in American canyon, all heading back up north.

Sounds good to me Jes, Candra, you down? A ladies day out with you ladies, just what I need! Will bring the sneaks and Water. A camera too, to prove I did the bridge...hehehe. See y'as in the morn!

hey my beauties!

So today was nice:)

After i left the net world, i went to wally.. I dont like the store in this wally, they dont have my cheese pieces!!! Or my 2.5 gal Water. Disapointing. They have some 4 lb lobsters though lol:) Then i went to save mart and they have reg lobsters for GET THIS 8.99!!! a lb or you can get prev cooked for 7.99. They have some cute shoppin carts here though with little areas for audrey to sit:) I got her some clearance kiddie juices.. And ironically... i found myself in the cookie isle.. i was SOO TEMPTED. WTH why do i have such a sweet tooth!!! Seriously i have something sweet for one day and it goes hog wild!!!:blushing: Doesnthelp my 2 yr old says COOOOOKIE.... COOOOOKIEEEE.. PEASE... PEASE..

So after that lol.. i saw a yummy lookin chinese place. This is when i fall in love with my band all over again. We go after i dropped off the groceries. We ordered my crab wontons, shrimp with lobster sauce, sweet and sour chicken, rice and then we got an egg roll, Soup, and this chicken on stick thing.. WELL i had half the egg roll, which was mostly stupid lettuce.. had one crab puff.. felt full waited a min was hungry again. i was able to eat probably about 1/2 a cup of sweet and sour chicken and 1 shrimp. i had 2 crab puffs but only the actually good part:) NO STUCK nothin thank the lords:D

What was crazy is back in the day id fight mike fro the crab puffs and want atleast half or more of them.. i would eat all the soup, egg roll and chicken thing i didnt even touch the stick thing. But instead they were waiting on bringing our dinner out cause i was still working on my first crab puff lol.

Then we came home i changed for the gym and went to the gym. Im catching back up to where i was before i rehurt my knee.. so thats good. A skinny girl was in there like size 0.. and her hubbs and he was getting on her about me being able to do it so she shoudl be able to. It kinda pissed me off so i told her its taken me 3 months to get to running like this. I told her about the C25k.

So then after my workout we went to the spa.. that was nice too:)

Girls im not sure id bring lattes to the meeting.. you meet with Liz first..

Candra ill text you im debating on packing tomorrow:)

Hey ladies headed out to drop my daughter off than stopping back work to turn in my reports...........than off to Richmond. Crossing my fingers the traffic won't be to crazy today.

Donna you must already be there by now............Candra and Jes exciting day today. I know the room your all in I will try to say hello...........afraid to stay for lunch so I will leave that to you ladies.............I have traffic on my mind today and I NEED to get to SAcramento as soon as I can........I am feeling like I am cutting this close but tomorrow I can rest!! :-) Nervous about the interview today.......

Heather yep I am so hoping that some people retire or get other jobs. We have alot of people in my office that could re-tire.....but we'll see how it goes. Some people are interviewing for other stuff.........but mostly what I am hearing is people say is they are waiting to see what happens before they decide. Or maybe we will get a few positions given back and that would save my job.........

Just glad I have a few days off right ..............

Nicole did you go to Richmond?? Hmm I guess I will find out in a bit............

Good luck to all today......

No i didnt, im exhausted. I couldnt fall asleep last night, not a good thing having internet available to me. Then auds woke at 6! What is she thinkin!!!! So im craving her nap time..

I am sore from my workout last night and i still gots more to do.. tonight im doin kickboxing. Crazy how im sore though, guess its been a while. It does feel good to work out again. Hope i can keep it up:) Now to do away with the damn coldstone... ill loose weight. But starting today im journaling, so that might keep me away from it.

Lets schedule a get together for next week since we wont see our pre ops for a couple weeks after:)

I just got back from Water aerobics. I loved it. I can only go on my 9/80 and the last 2 have been too cold (wierd, too cold in August) and the one before that, I had a dentist appt that got out late. Well, I did a 20 min walk as soon as I got out of bed, then I realized I had time to get to the gym for the class. I was the youngest one there by at least 20 years, there were many people in their 70-80s but it was great! I got such a good workout. Now I'm going to get a pedicure (My 50 lb treat to myself, a little late) and then to Kaiser for a weight check. Hope the pre-op and the fill are going well for you ladies! If all goes well at Kaiser, I'll be calling Richmond to schedule my psych.

How long did you have to wait to call for the psych?

Im sure you will be:) You are such an inspiration!

Wow no one on tonight?

Donna I hope you make here in one piece. I got caught in traffic from vacaville on!! I made it home in time but good thing no lunch for me.

So nice to see you guys even for a short time!! It is getting really close now...........

So I got 1cc fill. So up to 5cc's again. I don't feel a difference yet. But didn't eat much today...........Skinny vanilla Latte right now. Ok I had a really small salad on the way home. No problem at all.......

Well see how it goes. I go back on the 24th for another fill in three weeks. Riley Jane I saw your name on the list so I picked it!!! :-) I was gonna do an individual one since I like that better today. Got more time to talk to Dr. Baggs cause he wasn't so rushed.

So 1 pound down in three weeks. Whew that Water thing worked Riley cause I was down three this morning. I got rid of that pesky two plus one more. I didn't want to be higher than last time...........well I didn't want to only lose one either but that was with jeans on. I decided I wanted to be comfortable.

So nice to be away from work today.............enjoy it!!

Dr. Baggs was funny again today!! LOL. He couldn't find my port. I mean he really couldn't find my port so it hurt a bit.........He said your gonna have a nice bruise this time........I told him I am ok if you bruise me but I better get a good fill out it.............I was still bleeding when I left and my trusty band aid fell off so I ruined my shirt.......oh well. I also told him that my hair is falling out..........in clumps, seriously in clumps now..............he said well you have lost alot of weight lately............I said one pound in a mongh.........I told him if I am gonna to lose all my hair I better get a good ten pound lose out of it......he laughed and said some people don't have any hair!! LOL. That made me laugh......

Oh Dr. Baggs is trying to start a vacaville fill. He is working on it. He said to email vacaville because they think there is not a big interest. HE said if we all email them that might help it get done faster...........he is trying to make it more convient for us Sacramento people!! I will email him to get the email we need to send it to..............I would LOVE a vacaville fill site.

I did like going to Richmond. I got to see LIz and Robin. I also saw Bev she was saying an office visit might be ok if I lose my insurance but labs are not...........she is also not sure if the actual fill is covered.............hmm.

Oh ladies I went to get my eyes checked they have been giving me a hard time. I thought I had pink eye twice..........well it turns out that my eyes suddenly improved alot..........my contacts were way to strong for me and didn't fit well. It wasn't pink eye it was contacts not fitting right. The eye doc said he could not figure it out. So I am trying new contacts for two weeks to see if it is better. I can tell you after two days it is way better.........I can see clearly................no more headaches now I hope.......I asked Dr. Baggs if this was due to losing weight...........he said well if you have a brain tumor that would be a good diagnosis!! LOL. He is funny............

So ladies email the SAcramento County Board of supervisors if you can and tell them not to cut social workers in CPS or not so many anyway..........I am hoping for even 5-6 more workers not laid off!! Would make a big difference for me!! Everyone is sending emails in this week. Not sure it will help but who knows..................

Interview went fine. BUt the position will not be open until October 1, 2009. I got interviewed early cause they know my mom. The position is funded for October not September..........8 spots so ..............well see.......

Ok ladies gotta clean this place up.........

The good thing is by October I will know what is going on with the county so easier to make a decision than.

My stomach is really sore.......that fill is sorta catching up with me. I feel like I did 500 sit ups. The needle kept hitting the sides of my port and pushed it this way and that........uncomfortable but not painful..........now it is sore............LOL

Edited by swrktp

Sorry to hear the fill was painful. You ate salad after a fill? Aren't we supposed to do liquids for 24 hours and then softs for 24 hrs? I go to see Robin and Dr. Im next Wednesday - not sure if I will be getting a fill but I am going to ask for at least .5 cc.

How did it go Candra and Jess?

My tummy is gurgling. I bought some yummy pulled pork at costco and ate a little with BBQ Sauce - must not have chewed good enough or maybe it is not for me. My kids loved it on hamburger Buns.

I'm having lunch with my teacher friend tomorrow - my daughter requested Taco Bell so that is what we're eating too. I am going to get one crunchy taco and eat really slow. Nachos would be too messy - don't want to have to have messy fingers.

Where is everyone?

Hey Pam. Not so much painful but now I am really sore for all the poking. Nothing to bad though.......

I am not suppose to eat salad. I was in traffice coming home. ONly thing I had in the car was salad I didn't want to stop and pull off. It was suppose to be my daughters but oh well...................I am back on liquids tonight. I am a bad girl!! LOL.

I am chilling tonight. Feels good!!

Have fun tomorrow Pam!! I would go with nachos..........I like them better!! But we all know what happens with nachos..........I eat way to many!! LOL

Jes and Candra you guys looked great!! Excited for you'all. Can't wait till your banded!!

Nicole missed you and your so nice sending me job postings. Thanks so much I am checking it out..........

Riley confirming the 24th?? group or individual fill. I was told individual.............but I think it is group right?? Anyway I am 10:30 so right after you............I saw you name and told them to put me in with you.............yea!!

Well girls I am chilling so I am putting away the computer now!!