Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

well eating the Soup now, at my desk in front of the computer all the things I'm not supposed to do. Anyway it's good but even though I got it from kaiser it probably has so much sodium I'll be sweating salt for the next 2 days.

Tamra, see what happens when you stop hanging with us? Check in more often :blink:

Ok, just got online to check my appt - it says 8am, bldg B, 3rd floor and we need to be 15 min early to park & register so 7:40 it is! Whoever gets there first needs to run up and get in the registration line!

So, Christine, sounds like Doc Fisher is a little more on the conservative side - huh. Seeing that he took Fluid out this early in the game. Good to know!

So, got that Heather, when it's time for you and yours to have a baby - don't tell Doc Fisher right away LOL

OK finallyh caught up.

AND the hot sure west guy hooked me all up:) So i got INTERNET!!! AT a very rapid speed of 10.66 on speedtest.net mike loved hearin that:)

SO.. im doing much better then i was yesterday and the other day with crab. Last night i couldnt get myself to eat broth.. so i had Soup and salad... at red robin, it ALL WENT DOWN PERFECT. Then i didnt eat bfast, could tell i was not ready, so i had Water then lunch 1/4 c tuna on my lettuce:) went down perfect. No pain nada. I think my issue is breads and tortillas... Im really tryin hard to forgow them.. and since i have no problems.. interesting.

OMG pms is hitting me hard, i have not had a REAL hard tom since before auds, last month i had 2 days of spotting... sparatically thru the month.. But this am i woke up in tears. Its like when i was in highschool.. the cramping.. (caused me to go on bc way back in the day..) SO.. im guessing tom will be here within a couple days. OH

I need intervention lol.. Coldstone.. LADIES ITS WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE!!! omg WHAT AM I GONNA DO. I already tried it.. eek i know:( so yummy cool thing though is 1/4-1/2 c is too much for me. lol, i guess thats better then a cup and half before.. or 2 cups... but still id ont know what to do. Im .5 miles from sunrise mall. 2 miles from the nice walmart... and about 1 mile from the coldstone. ekkkkk!!!:blink:

I am gonna work out tonight once mike gets home, auds isnt to fond of the workout kids area lol..:)

Christine.. like ive said already:) Your body will naturally loose weight while prego if you eat right. I didnt even try to loose weight when i was prego with auds, and i started around your weight. But i lost a lot. You will be fine. Dont stress over the scale though you gots a lot of other things to worry about:D

Tina: you know i am always worried about you, you girl are in my prayers. I hope you get offered this job tomorrow! You could really use a big break!!!! AND, id email baggs to get your butt in.. could you by any chance see any of the other surgeons??

Riley! good job at getting the retention gone!:cool2: Im workin on tha tnow lol. So crazy what a lil lack of water can do...:tt1:

BTW all you paying a ton.. for kaiser especially your kids.. seriously call kaiser ask about the child health plan, it is theirs.. i pay get this 5.00!!! for audrey. till she is 18. Her copays are all 5.00... it is worth checking into. And when we qualified we were making 4k a month for a fam of 3.. now we dont make quite that much but still qualify:D

Pam how is ur teacher?

Donna: you are so cute, you should go with candra, and ask why we cant have shakes you will love robin lol...:)

April, are you doin ok?

Jess: enjoy the soup:)

Tamra: girl get back on the band wagon:) We will drag you all the way to goal:)

Everyone else hope u are all good:D

Candra lol you crack me up. I hope his fills arent as conservative.. did you ask him what his fill schedule is?? Does he do .5 or do you get like what we got i believe for me it was 2cc then 1cc then 1cc then .5.. that darn .5....

What are you girls doin after preop? I might sneakd own?

Nicole, he said it all depends on the person and what they can hold - just purposely fuckin with me! being so vague!

We planned on lunch then a little trip to wally world for supplies - sneak down!

Ok, just got online to check my appt - it says 8am, bldg B, 3rd floor and we need to be 15 min early to park & register so 7:40 it is! Whoever gets there first needs to run up and get in the registration line!

I remember her telling me not to register just go up there....I guess a skinny late is out of the question LOL ok 7:40 for me.

Illsee if i can get daycare. I dont wanna go down soo early with auds if you know what i mean:) So yeah ill be in touch.

BTW milk of mag get it at dollar tree 1 dollar vs 6 at wally:)

YAY our Nicole is back! We missed you girlie! :-) Hey don't mess around with cramps and Mirena - it could be either coming out or trying to get further in - if it is unusual for you since about 2 months after you put it in, CALL YOUR NP!!

BAD carb day, OK if I go home and have my 2 servings of Soup that I have all planned out, with asiago cheese, and then STOP for the night, I will be at 1,103 calories but a whopping 120 grams of crarbs! The 3 things that killed me where: 1 whole cup of black beans; 1/2 slice of white cake (50th birthday party here); and 2 hershey's dark chocolate kisses. YES I LOG THEM! I log everything that goes in, except Clear Liquids less than 10 calories/serving. SO . . I better get on my water!

I should really start journaling again:( Ill start tomorrow:) Wiuth me getting sick last two days it kinda threw me for a tail spin..

I didnt know that riley, yeah i have been lucky i didnt have a period for like EVER! And now im just cramping..

Off to wally

Ah, riley - that darn cake!

Nicole - I'm excited to see you tomorrow too!

Jes, can we even bring in a Latte? Cuz I'm not trying to drink anything before I get weighed!!

Before I say this I just want it on record that I never claimed to be the sharpest tool in the shed: I think I may have figured out my sweet cravings issue... So, like, remember when I said that smells are my biggest trigger... I got these candles - vanilla - and they smell so good, very sweet - I've been lighting them every evening and it just hit me that they are probably the reason I want to eat sweets so so so much LOL.

I have a headache - blah blah blah

I'll get back on sooner or later...cause Apple bees was so much more important...LOL