Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Where is everyone today? I had Taran's birthday party today at Sky High in Rancho Cordova. There were 8 little girls, one little boy, and my three. The kids jumped on the trampolines for an hour then had pizza and cake.

We should meet there for an hour of jumping and burn some serious calories. It is $9 for an hour of jumping.

I didn't have any pizza - was afraid to even go there - and only had a bite of cake. I had about 8 nacho chips and then some frosting when we got home. Frosting? Yep, desperate measures - I can't wait for my fill on the 9th either - I wish Richmond was closer so I could have visits with Robin every couple of weeks for a psychological booster.

Boy I am ready for bed already - good thing I don't have a social life if I need to go to bed at 9 pm. :wub:

Hey Pam I am here. Girl I can't wait for a fill either. I so need one I can eat anything..........

Donna great resume too. Ok I am trying to take three resumes and combine them into the perfect resume!!

Thanks so much ladies.............helped alot.

evening ladies...well those of you around.

No we didn't get together today, but I did walk the bridge early before it got hot.

So today was Michael Jackson's b-day and there is a chicken & waffle place in oakland that was serving waffles for 51 cents...like I needed one but of course I got it any way. It was so good but i know I'm going to pay for it all week.

How's the weather up in Sac area? it is so hot in the bay area.

Tina glad the resume helped. I did a lot of research to finally get it together. You can also google interview questions and it will be very helpful as well.

Ah waffles...........now I want one of those too!! Geez I am so hungry for carbs right now..........seriously should not have started on them two days ago.............I think the potato at my mom's house got me started today..........

Jes I can tell you research alot for your resume!! One of the best I have seen.............I ended up changing some things on mine and changed my Objective. I liked yours better..........

Hi ladies -

What a hot hot day today in Vallejo - Nicole you'd of been proud of us today LOL. How's the move going?

fPammie - jumping sounds like alot of fun!

Heather... How ya gonna do a paper on a book you don't have ?? hahaha

Tina & Jes - I'm gonna need copies of those resumes! soon as this is all done and i"m healed I need to find a new job!!!!!!!

Today was a long day - been with bridezilla. More cake "tasting" but I think I finally got what they want! Baking in this heat - UGH! Went to a candle party too - HAD LASAGNA! OUCH- that's gonna hurt and I hafta meet with Doc Fisher on Monday - what am i thinking????

Ok, sleepy now so I'm off to bed. Sweet dreams everybody

I don't know how I'm going to do this paper. I'll figure something out. I even went so far as to check Amazon and see if any of the text is available... but only the table of contents and the index were there. Boo.

I didn't get to the gym either. I rode the bike for 30 minutes and looked at the biggest loser workout dvd I got from Netflix over a month ago. Didn't even put it on, just looked at it. I did, however, go to target and spend too much money.

Pam- we should definately go jump for an hour! I bet it's so much fun, we'd be rockstars! I also saw they have an "air-robics" class. That would be a good way to burn off all the carbs Tina and I have been consuming!

So these past couple of days I've sort of reverted back to some of my old bad habits. I don't even feel good. All this junk food makes me feel sick. You'd think I'd learn. I vow to get back on track tomorrow. All Cookies are frozen, and if I even go into the freezer to get one, I'm throwing them in the trash and covering them in ketchup. Why is it so hard to get back on track after a short break? I haven't been exercising nearly like I was in the beginning. Tomorrow is a new day, and I'm re-committing myself to the cause! Wish me luck!

Yep Heather I hear ya girl...........I have great for five months but the last two days serious........it is hard to get back on track again. I hear ya............Tomorrow I have to get back on track I see Dr. Baggs on Thursday and I better not have gained anything...........ahh......

I think it is all the stress this week I am thinking I deserve some carbs and geez I have a headache from hell. I know better than this...........it has been five months since I have gone on a carb fest like this.......

At least I didn't go for the diet coke though!! I am still afraid of carbonation!! LOL

Nite all........

Ooo Christine, I was just updating my ticker and realized you need a baby ticker too!

OK i have an addiction...

LAP BAND TALK!!!! AND MY GIRLS!!!

We signed the lease Friday... and didn't have to do a walk thru till sat.. we found fun stuff, like an exploding shower broken dishwasher, and closet door issues. Other then that all is good practically bran new. Very nice i love it. Will be even more happy when we are finalized and moved... ya know. Right now i have no forks... no plates etc. No pots and Pans.. lol. So.. you guessed it.. im eating out.. SO NOT GOOD. We did good and split a plate at elephant bar then got.. DESERT! Why oh why does that go down soo easy. So im up 2 lbs. Oh well ill get back on track im sure...

So did i say i missed you all lol.. i just wanted to get online then i couldnt remember my password.. go figure..

Ok what else is new in my life.. i have a budget idea..

Take all my bills then divide by 4 and take that much out every check.. should work.. i think. lol

What else..did ya galls go on the walk????

Ok i guess i better go we are going over to the JBF sale for 50% off sunday...

HUGE hugs.

Nicole

feel free to call if ya wanna go swimming, workout, eat dinner, do anything im quite bored with NO TV AND NO INTERNET!!!!:wub:

FYI.. also.. i live exactly 7/10 from sunrise mall.. so we can walk there too:D

waiting for my daughter to finishing tutoring. Anyone online..............

I am trying really hard to have a good food day. Protiens only.............

I am up to 210........after two days of carbs 5 pounds!! Ah geez I am hoping it is part Water weight...........but serious I gotta reverse this ......TODAY!!

Hi girls!!! Been a long weekend!

Candra - I am still feeling very sore and my lower back is worse than it has been in weeks...all thanks to the idiot that made that quick right turn right across me. How are you doing?

I too would love to go to sky high and just jump but to be honest not sure if my back would like it so much but I am always willing to try anything!

Well I am off to sing with my church choir! We are doing a "Prayer for the Nations" tonight at a park in Rancho Cordova. There are a bunch of churches in the area that are getting together to sing, pray and do a salute to the armed forces. It should be beautiful!

I will post more tomorrow when I get to work...don't wanna be late! Take care ladies!

Lovely Evenin Richmond Ladies!

Hope you all are doing well, although pretty warm out.

April, so good to see you on the board again...sorry about your accident, did you go get checked by the doctor? I.E. your back, hope all is healing well, wish I could come tonight!

How are the on deck Pre-op ladies doing? Sorry bout the walk yesterday. Candra & Jes, are we still on for Thursday, Pre-op time? I am riding up with Tina, and we were maybe thinking bout doing the bridge and or lunch (soup for Tina).

Anyone else gonna go? Nicole, prob moving, which is good..but we'll miss you!

How are our county/state workers doing? We are here for you ladies, Just hopin for the best for each of you! Heather, when does the book come in? lol

Reggie, Christine, Riley, Tamra, Maria and all (dont wanna forget anyone) hope you all are doing well, and continuing this journey well! Ok, so summer bout done, Sept and back to school/business as we close out August.

I just so smile when I think about...where we will be in a year from now?! Even, what gift are we giving to ourselves by taking good care of our health for Christmas/the New Year? 4 months left, in 2009, still working to look fine! hehe

I just finished frosting 48 cupcakes - my daughter is taking 32 to school tomorrow for her birthday - she added the sprinkles. Good thing my band won't let me eat cake or I could have been in serious trouble.

I received a call from my co-worker on Friday - she is a retired annuitant and is heading up the project I am on due to her knowledge. Our manager called her while she was in Reno to let her know Monday may be her last day as the retired annuitants are being laid off again - he is trying to get an exemption for her until Oct 19 when our project finishes but doesn't know if he can. She called me so I would have a heads up as I will have to take over for her and do her work and mine. Great way to start my weekend - guess she couldn't have waited until to tonight to call me?

I had my parents over tonight for bbqd hamburgers and tater tots - I had 3 tater tots and then made the cupcakes - they brought my daughter her gift a day early - WII Sports Resort. So I will have to find some time to try it.

Tomorrow is payday so I'll have some money for at least a couple of days. My dad is going to give me checks for my kids' school lunches for September so that will help.

Gotta go wash another pile of dishes so my mom doesn't have to do them in the morning.

Ah Pam that sounds so familiar.............hang in there. I might be in your position next month doing the work for two people or more. I guess we all just hang in there and know things will get better!!

yea school lunches. Expensive. We might have to stop that here and go to making lunches again. Funny you dealing with the same issue....................My parents are helping with other stuff so they can't help with the food this time around..................

I like Nicoles idea of saving some. I am not sure how but I do know I am gonna try. Cut out starbucks and cable this weekend..............internet I need for work but if I get laid off that goes too...I will use the library for job searches.............I would really like to put as much aside as I can............great idea nicole!!

Wow, Pam, I feel for you, make sure you are well stocked with Water, healthy Snacks & you are gonna rock that job attitude! We are here for ya! Yea Pammie, you go girl!

Just if anyone is interested...am looking at beginning the Free 10 week support by Lindora through Lapband.com site.

Lapband.com - Exclusive LAP-BAND® TLC - Lindora® - Post-Op Weight Loss Support Program

is the link. Been wanting to do it for a while, thought now, w/ 3 mos to the Holidays would be good! I guess you have to have had a first fill tho. We can let you gals know how well it works or doesnt! (Maybe I can do it again, by paying! hehe)

Hope this is a victorious week for everyone! :)

Edited by roseyyyd1