Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Finally home and ready for the weekend...........been a really long week!!

I never got my resume done becuase working was crazy this week........so working on that now and than sending it out on MOnday!!

Hi all,

yes to the ones looking for me I am still here - have alot going on right now personal and work wise, so havent been up to posting. sorry.

also, not following the diet very well right now which is horrible but i will be back on track really soon. My appt with Baggs was changed from Sept 8th to the 17th, so I hope to be down a good amount then.....as of today I am down about 20.4, so I am on the way. just need to watch my eating because its pretty bad right now.

hope your all well and doing good...see ya around!

Heather do you know which bargaining unit you are with? I sent you an email not sure if you got it or not........this is also alot of info on UPE one website. If you google it they have the whole update on that first page too..........

I ended up having broccoli cheddar Soup from Subway for lunch - which left me hungry after about half an hour. We had a nice chat. He grew up in a small town in Kansas and is really old school. His consultation for his colonoscopy is Wednesday. He brought in a dvd of his band playing to show me, but it wouldn't work in the dvd player in the class so he is going to try to redo it.

As my daughter and I were heading to the car after school, a mother I know from track practice last year stopped me and said she wanted to be thin like me. I don't even remember her name - she wanted to know how I got so thin - I said eating right and exercising. She wasn't even heavy - and I am not thin by any means. But it did make me feel good. So good that I had Peanut Butter m & m s for dinner. Someone slap me quickly. I had a really happy day and then I eat m & m s. :frown:

Candra that would be great if your "men" could do a mini tune up!! I could even bring them something to BBQ!!!

Ok ladies I ate subway today and it stayed down. Bad girl I know. I am just to tired to cook and have been lazy the last two days. I think since I know I am getting a fill I am having this last supper thing again..........after the fill.........subway, break, broccoli.............well alot of things are gone............

So is the walk canceled? Feel free to text me later if we're on or off.

I had a bad food day. We had a mexican food potluck today at work. I brought chicken since it was healthy. Of course, I kept going after the chicken... I had a large slice of cake. It was pretty good too, but then I just felt sick! I think I'm just not used to that much sugar. I totally crashed. Oh, and the cookies! I made 2 batches of Cookies for the fella to take to his guys weekend. Now his plans changed, so my house is full of delicious, evil cookies!

I actually ate a subway sandwich today..........the whole thing. I think the band is getting looser........two weeks ago I couldn't eat this much...........I have been hungry I think it is the stress.........

tina - tell me again, the year make & model of the car so I can see if it's something they can do....

Heather - I have no idea what's going on tomorrow - I know the petaluma thing is cancelled because the trail is closed... other than that - I'm not big on outdoor activities so I have no other suggestions... and I haven't heard from anybody else yet ... I'll txt you if I hear anything.

Tamra - be strong girl! hope everything works out

HOnda civic 2003.

Headed to bed. Had a bad eating day today.............man those carbs sure got me today!! I am still craving them..............

Hey ladies, just getting home. Ugh had 2 cocktails with my girlfriends. My head feel like it's going to explode. I haven't had a drink drink in a while. I know I won't make it on the walk if we're still going.

Can't type much more I need to lay down....Can't believe it I used to be a pro at this.

Girls I think we will be glad we had to cancel, it is the same temp now as it was yestrday! Like it never even cooled off last night . . . . UGH

chilling this afternoon...........did you all get together today?? Nicole you getting moved??

I'm getting my liver all nice and fat this weekend. I had to stick all those evil Cookies in the freezer. They were my Breakfast, and I couldn't eat cookies all weekend! Ugh. I think I have to take them in to work on Monday. I jumped on the scale about an hour ago and I was up like, 5 lbs. So I'm not getting on the scale again. I did 20 minutes on the bike, and I'm going to the gym in a bit. I just don't really feel like doing anything today, but at the same time I'm bored! Ugh. Off to do dishes, and laundry, and do what I can for school while my book still hasn't arrived. I forgot about the paper I have to write, it's about the first 3 chapters of the book. I joined the class late and didn't order the book until the 2nd class, but still! I paid for expedited shipping, and I don't feel like its being expedited! Wish me luck...

I hear ya Heather I haven't done so well the past two days.........bread and ice cream are the culprits............ah having a hard time trying to switch my mindset............

Got the resume done just need to have it proof read tomorrow. Took me a couple of hours to get it fixed up the way I want it............I thought it was perfect but than once I started to update it.............well there were alot of updates and things to fix up.............

I might have an inteview on Thursday. Donna I am gonna call you.........I am trying to switch the interview for Friday so I can still do the fill thing............I will keep you updated. I am torn cause I want to get the fill just in case I lose my health insurance here soon........but than again I really need to the interview too. Ah thinking maybe Dr. Baggs will let me switch to Friday on his end.............

I can eat anything. I need a fill!! LOL

So where is everyone did you all get together and do something else??

Jes your resume is great.......ah I changed some stuff around on mine now!!