Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Christine I am SO HAPPY for you! Sitting here tearing up at my computer . . .sniffle, sniffle . . . :w00t:

Who is coming to Schollenberger Park tomorrow, meet at 9:30 in the parking area? PM me please so I can give you my cell etc.!! Anyone need disrections???

Ah Chris I think you will notice a difference at 4.5. I am noticing a huge difference and I only got 2ccs out.

So the next group fill is October 30? I am guessing I will be at that one. I need to write it down and than see what happens at my appointment on the 3rd.

Off to work. Nicole your moving today so exciting!! Glad things are going better for you..................

No Tina, 10/30 is just an appt for me and Dr. Baggs in Richmond, it's not a group fill.

BTW--forgot to tell you! I can totally feel a difference. On the way home yesterday I drove through Wendy's cuz it was 2:50 and I hadn't eaten anything (wasn't sure if I could...like on fill days) and I got a 5 piece nugget since they're only 250 calories. With 8cc's I wouldn't even have tried to eat something breaded like that but I ate all 5 of them. The good news is that I was full after 5 of them, and that never would've happened without a band. It held me over til I had dinner at about 9pm last night.

ALSO!!! It's very weird. Dr. Fisher said that I have to think the opposite way now and only chew each bite about 5-6 times and then swallow!!! That's crazy! I've been working so hard at getting used to chewing 20 times and now I'm supposed to do the opposite. It's gonna be hard to learn to chew 20 times again next year. Also he said to only take about 10 minutes to eat a meal, not 20 like before. (I never took 20 minutes anyway though, lol!)

Crazy, huh?

Riley I can't come tomorrow. Things are to crazy right now. I just can't justify paying for gas to drive the bay area twice this week..............never mind I need a tune up that I can't afford right now!! It will be a nice change of pace to go every other month for fills...........better on the pocket book!! :-)

Ok ladies going off the grid now. Gotta get things wound down at my office today. So now we are hearing we are not moving until October 15 but last week it was September 15...........goverment for ya!! I think they are waiting for all the layoffs to decide what to do.......geez. I am packing up and bring my stuff home than it won't matter what date we move...........LOL

Ah Chris I know, I know.............I could tell a different RIGHT away!! It is a huge difference for me. I am at 4cc's. I can eat most anything but I get fuller way faster than without the band...........I totally get what your saying!! It is weird after restriction to go back to less restriction right?? I find it weird. My mind tells me I can't eat something like bread..........which by the way goes down now but still uncomfortable..........but I actually can. Like a reverse mind %*!! LOL

Anyway I hear ya and you still get full faster and I am not losing as well as before and I am playing with two pounds up and down but certainly not gaining either.

For me it has been a good change!! I am going back for a fill on 9/3...................and ready for it. But it has been a nice break..........my band was being a bully I needed a bit of a break since I was getting frustrated with it............

So on 10/30 you will be 13 weeks?? Wow time will fly..........

well ladies it sounds like we are having an early spring baby shower....Chris I'm glad Doc Fisher was so cool. :w00t:

Reggie, glad your fill went good. What did Dr Park say about the 6 lbs loss?

Has everyone droped out of the walk? I need to go even though I have a bunch of stuff to do. There's no NASCAR or anything crazy going on tomorrow to cause extra traffic is there?

Hi girls, wow that was a lot of reading!

Candra you wrote a lot and i cant remember most of it:) Sorry.. lol you need to write your stories every day lol:) But HI!!! Yes we will be closer! YAY!!!:w00t:

Tina I hope everything you find is GOOD NEWS! I hope they keep more of your coworkers and DEFINITELY you! I am not ready for you and michaela to move:D AND, remember kick boxing every THURSDAY 7PM!!!:w00t: And you can come work out with me and michaela can go play on the internet in the computer room (same building) AND of course pools are open:D AND spas!!:w00t:

Chris SOO GLAD it went well. Im really happy to hear they didnt yell at you. That is a good thing!!! Kinda sucks they took so much, but i totally get the whole preop dieting i lost a lot more on that also in shorter time. Im sure you can do it. Like i said i lost like crazy while pregnant:D

Reggie: so glad you got your fill thats awesome!

April: Accident!!! omg are you ok?? Was it your moms car??? I hope you are ok!!!:w00t:

Jess and Riley and candra: i wont be able to make it tomorrow.. We have too much to do before we get the movign truck next weekend:( Im gonna miss you girls!!!

Hmm.. my brain is blank..

Everyone HAVE A GREAT day!!!!

Good Morning all -

I am working at home today. Met with my therapist at 7:30 this morning. She was happy to see I have been doing better - I will call for another appt with her if I feel like I need it.

He is buying lunch today Tina - he went to pay last time and I told him my treat and he said he would get it next time. Lucky him I have a coupon today. :w00t:

I still had to get up at 6 am today to get my boys up and moving. Can't wait to sleep in a little tomorrow.

I stopped at Curves after the dr and did my thing - I am going tomorrow morning too which will make 3 times this week - I have to get back on the bandwagon with my exercise.

Moving is a pain Nicole, but you will love it when it is all done - I'm excited for you.

You'll do fine Chris - you have the willpower to make it work. - I wish I could have a baby - I told my daughter if someone leaves one on our doorstop we'll keep it - she wanted me to have a baby so bad - but hence I am past my prime. Sophie will love being the little mommy.

Glad your fill went well Reggie.

You bridgewalkers keep it up - I couldn't walk one foot onto a bridge I am so afraid of heights - it feels like the edge is pulling me over.

I wish you lived closer Candra - I need some of your social confidence.

Well since I'm working at home, I guess I'd better do some work - darn.

Has everyone droped out of the walk? I need to go even though I have a bunch of stuff to do. There's no NASCAR or anything crazy going on tomorrow to cause extra traffic is there?

Ha! No NASCAR events this weekend, Indy was last weekend and the bir NASCAR race was Father's Day weekend. I am a HUGE NASCAR fan so I know!!

As to other crazy events, none that I know about. I will PM you my cell in case I didn't before!! I'm really looking forward to it :-)

Ha! No NASCAR events this weekend, Indy was last weekend and the bir NASCAR race was Father's Day weekend. I am a HUGE NASCAR fan so I know!!

As to other crazy events, none that I know about. I will PM you my cell in case I didn't before!! I'm really looking forward to it :-)

will this effect us?

Shollenberger access map

Also, I have something to do tonight so I may not have my lunch tomorrow is there somewhere I can get something close by?

so where is everyone at on the beautiful friday afternoon? Working or playing? Obviously I'm working since I'm online :w00t:

2 more hours then I get to go home.

Let's see....Pam is on her hot lunch date with the proffesor. Nicole probably packing getting ready to move. Tina, stressing LOL in a meeting or something. Donna, getting ready for hubby to come back from his business trip. Candra trying to get some rest from her brother, sister in law and thier 2 kids. Chris glowing or looking for cute maternity clothes. Heather, I have no idea but whatever it is she's doing more than one thing. Riley, could she be eating some of the sweets at the office?? :w00t:

ok I'm being silly, have a nice afternoon everyone.

CRAP! It sure looks like construction will be going on and the parking lot, restrooms etc. will be closed! I'm glad you found this, I had not heard anything!!! RATS! You guys want to go somewhere else??? Looks like Shollengerger construction won't be done until November . . . .

Hi Ladies -

Chris, thanks for posting about Doc Fisher - sounds like he's one of the Docs that puts alot in in the beginning and it's good to know he's so nice and understanding - i will be meeting with him on the 31st!

Nicole - we understand THIS time! LOL but we see you soon. Moving is no fun!!

Ok, Riley & Jes... What's up for tomorrow - sounds like the Petaluma walk is out - I don't know of anyplace else but if you think of anything let me know! Riley - I think you have my # already but I'll PM it to you agian - I'm down for whatever so just let me know -

Tina - maybe next time you're over here I can get the hubby and/or brother to do a mini service on your car - plugs, cap, rotor, wires... what kind of car do you have? I can't remember - my sometimers is acting up.

Pammie! I don't know have social confidence - trust me - I just try to be oblivious to my surroundings and act like I'm the only one around. LOL. Hold my head high and fake it hahaha.

April... How are you feeling girlfriend? Sore?

Tamra - where are you?

Reggie, my new and improved Cinderella... How was your night....:w00t:

Ok, ladies - don't forget to let me know if we're doing something tomorrow!