Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Christine tell us how it goes! Did you call Liz yet? I want her to be happy for you!!!!! She loves babies :-)

We applied at Oak Creek in Citrus Heights off fair oaks. Right by Sunrise Mall..

1300 a month OMG! And i complain about me 100 a month! Goodness!!!!

So im doing Soups today.. need to take care of my belly im sure after getting sick yesterday im swollen:( Im so tempted to eat egg and get this potatoes!!! How can we get soo addicted to carbs soo fast!

I did call for Liz today and she's out of the office this week. I also tried to email Dr. Baggs but he's out till Monday. GEEZ! So I called and talked to Beverly and she was AWESOME and so sweet about it, gave me a hard time for about a minute and then was just really excited for me and so glad that I've lost so much weight. She told me to go shopping and buy something cute and tiny. :blushing:

She told me she'd talk to her department manager and another surgeon and call me back. She just called me back a while ago and I have to go in at 1:30 to Richmond to meet with Dr. Fisher and have a small unfill. Then I can talk to Dr. Baggs next week and see how we will proceed. She said that Dr. Fisher said we'll see how it goes through out the pregnancy and Dr. Baggs and I will decide how much to take out or put in. I'm nervous, I'm afraid to gain weight but I know I need to get enough calories in to grow a healthy baby and that's what's most important.

I'll let you know how it goes today!

How exciting Chris. Isn't it wonderful to have wonderful supportive mate? Love it. I sure hope we all don't get this sympathy pregnancy thing. J I've been grazing on nuts all morning. Bev is great…and that’s nice of Fisher to see you today, probably concerned. Candra you don’t have a thing to worry about. I guess all of them have their moments but T.C.B. when the time comes.

Reggie are you down at Richmond today too for your fill?

Chris! Let us know how much they take. I would be nervous also:) but im glad bev was nice.

What was the hard time she gave??

Im so gladyou got prego first, will let me see how much trouble ill be in lol.. when i do get prego..

BTW, i just noticed yesterday was mine and mikes 1st wedding 6 yr anniversary.. lol.. we didnt do anythigns special we dont Celebrate. But it was the day i decided to work my butt off on saving my marriage. I had a friend that i had to push away. We were JUST FRIENDS did nothin physical, but i think it was ruining my marriage.. So i thought it was funny that yesterday is the day i decided to give mike my all..:blushing:

I'll definitely let you know! I'm hoping I can see Reggie today since she'll be down there. I don't know what time her appt is though, do you guys?

Beverly was super nice. She just said "Well, what are you doing getting pregnant so soon?" I just told her that it as much of a shock to her as it was to me. Then she told me congratulations and was so so sweet. I told her I'll come by today and say hi and she can give me a spank for getting pregnant before I'm supposed to. She was cute and said "Oh no, I'm done being upset with ya, now I'm just so happy and excited for you. " I LOVE her, she's always been so nice to me.

I'll post later and let you know how it goes!

Christine - I love that you have such a fairytale marriage. Gives the rest of us "hope". Think I'll go home today and kick my husband LOL. Further, I love how you told Bri - by putting your pee stick in his hands hahaha. Please let me know how Doc Fisher is!

Nicole - "happy Faux-anniversary" I guess husband do deserve our "all" Hope the place comes thru!

Tina - GOOD LUCK TODAY! Can't wait to hear how it goes - where you are on the chopping block.

Jes, good to know we will get a list of things in our 9/3 class! We still on for the bridge tonight - BTW - all that cake "tasting" Im up on the scale today 198.7 - I ganed .1 ! Not much but still in the wrong direction.

Riley, I don't know how you're making it with all the cuts & furloughs - Tina & Heather - you either! Riley, I'm so for certain it's Water weight! Time to up your liquids LOL

Donna, Pammie & April... I see you - how's it going?

Chris, you could still hit goal with being pregnant, maybe not goal but loose a lot.. When i got prego with auds i was 240 and lost 30 lbs during my pregnancy.. Then gained it all back plus after..

Hey Candra, yes we are on for the bridge 6pm. Do you want me to come on that side? I'm not sure of the parking situation over there but we'll find something.

I'm glad about your decision Nicole. giving it your all helps before you make a drastic move.

Tamra, where are you?

Reggie & Tina & Nicole...will be waiting to hear your reports today...of course our curious minds wanna know! hehe

Congrats to Christine, Brian & Sophie, will be interesting to see how being pregnant with the band all works out. Have enjoyed seeing how this can really help younger woman...to get them selves healthy, have healthy children and cont to grow with their children! Wish it was available, several years ago, but so thankful you younger mommas have it now!

Candra, & Jes thanks for checking in...I so wanna come walk tonite, does the sac rail drop off near you? lolol Just sounds like a nice cool walk in the eve, and that is one of my goals!

Keepin u on the deck ladies in thought and prayer, and sooo excited of what September will bring!!! :thumbup:

Oh, just thought of a name...you Sept Short & Sassy Gals!

Edited by roseyyyd1

Hi Ladies, just checking in!

BTW - I got great news and bad news! Let see which one first???? I'll give you the bad news first....

Last night on my way to pick up my baby girl at church I got in a pretty bad accident. A guy in a big truck (in front of me) drifted into the 'suicide lane' and then drifted back with no blinkers...but all was still okay until... He drifted even farther this time just about all the way in the suice lane and then decided at the last second to make a right hand turn from there 'in front of me' into a drive way. Still had no blinkers on...so I ended up hitting his side rear passenger door and he drug against my car until his rear wheel well and my front driver side fender/frame pretty much locked up on each other. It appears from my opinion and everyone else I am speaking to that it is definitely not my fault (which is what I feel) but still waiting for the final decision from the insurance company...should know more this late afternoon.

I wasn't hurt too bad so far but my neck is hurting pretty bad and so is my upper back and right shoulder. It also really agitated my 'already bad' lower back. Going to see my PCP at Ranco Cordova Kaiser in about an hour or so.

On a lighter side....

I went in to speak to my boss and explain what had happen last night since I was going to be leaving early to see the doc and he mentioned to me that I my PROMOTION wen through and should be effective last week or sooner!!!!! Thank God; I feel so blessed through all of this that's going on right now!

Oh yeah I almost forgot...CONGRATS Christine I am so happy for you. You just make sure to let us all know what it is like being pregnant with the band. I am curious if you have more "tight" days or what.

Also Nicole congrats to you and the fam! It seems like a very nice place that you chose....if I could afford something like that I would've done that myself. At least you will know there is always something around to do and you will never feel 'trapped' at home there! Let us know when you guys get your move in date.

Wish I was on that side of town so I could walk with you guys sometime :thumbup:

My goodness April! Yikes, ouch and . . congratulations!! It seems weird to say all that in the same post to the same person, but I guess that's just the way life is sometimes! Your attitude of gratitude is refreshing & a blessing in itself :thumbup:

OK not back pon track YET, too much really good dark chocolate in here . . . yes Candra you are right, I need to up my Water I will go get some right now! I have been WAY lax on that.

Tina what do you hear girl? We just voted on a contract that, if ratified, would actually give a few county positions a 2.21% equity increase - and mine is one of them! I had no idea. Lay some off and pay others more??? It makes no ssense to me - I would rather NOT get more and save jobs, and I told them that too.

Back to the grind . . .take care my dearies

I have zip zero none energy today:( It is probably cause ive had chicken noodle soop and now onion Soup to eat. Im trying REALLLY hard to give my tummy and band a break for the day.. but i can feel the ickyness.

SO you all want the news which im soooo happy about but have no energy to type lol.

I got the call we GOT APPROVED! For get this 99.00 deposit! OK i must have really fixed mikes credit, this is the first time in our 8 yrs that we have a NORMAL deposit! So TOMORROW i sign the papers and get the keys have to bring 1015.00 which is the remainder of this month and next months rent.:thumbup: SWEET! The rent is 899.00 its pretty big. April i was SERIOUSLY debating between urs and this one.. mikes vote was for oak creek mine was tossed. I just liked the glass room for auds while i work out. You should come to the kickboxing classes with me though Thursdays 7pm:D

Ok im gonna go take care of A ill be back