Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

hey there ladies, mighty quite around here.

Welcome April, sorry I didn't meet you the other day but I'm sure we'll have plenty of time since I hear you are back.

Hey Reggie, congrats on finally getting your fill. Be sure to post the experience, I think we are the only ones with DR Park.

oh Nicole, I'm sorry things are so confusing. Why don't you try making 2 lists pros and cons? That may help in your decision making. Remember do what's best for you and Aud and we are here if you need us.

Funny you should mention salmon...I made some last night for my lunch the next couple days and it was so gross. It was wild salmon, I know now not to get that anymore.

Bummer about the salmon girls!

Nicole, did you put cheddar cheese on it? I was planning on making it with salmon but using parmesan instead. That sucks that it came out too dry. Maybe cook it for less time? Did you at least like the flavor of the sauce? I LOVED it.

Here's my food for today:

b-grande iced sugar free vanilla latte 130

l-1/2 cup turkey chili 165

d-1/4 cup ground turkey 60, 1 tbsp cheese 30=90

d-chips/salsa 130

s-12 french fries 115, ice cream cone 150=265

TOTAL: 780

I used fresh parmesan and mozarella

Tina oh tina where are you????

B: almond 100cals

L: Chili 1/2 c 250 cals

D: Salmon.. didnt work ok.. so chicken noodle Soup 70 cals

dinner take 2... 1/2 oz salmon we will see.. im tryin again:D

Nicole, that chili doesn't look right. Are you sure it's 250 cals for only 1/2 cup? My chili was 230 for 1 cup...250 for 1/2 seems like a LOT.

You are right chris i was guessing cause i remember seeing 250.. its 250 for 1c so i guess thatwould be 125..

Hey good news got the salmon down might try another chunk or maybe just be happyi got it down:D

Calling for Tina!!! Where are you?? Your on here I SEE you lol..

Are you feeling ok? i dont see ya on IM.. hope ur colds ok

You better start shoveling SOMETHING down girl cuz you're only at like 300 cals not including the salmon...naughty naughty!

I am around..........sorta. Really busy tonight!!

My band is getting loser and loser!! LOL. Back to bandster hell. I can eat way to much. Trying to stay under 1000 but really hungry and not doing well..........I will go get a fill in 10 days!! I really hope he gives me more than .5cc's this time.

Good chance I am getting laid off on September 27 and I am working on getting all my medical appointments in before than. I need to call Liz to find out how this works with bariatrics. I hear different things...........I really want to be at my sweet spot before I get laid off. Hoping I can maybe see Dr. Baggs a couple of times before than........I will talk to him.

I am headed out to Denver either this weekend or next to look for jobs out there. Looks like I am moving.......I am actually sorta excited to go.......just waiting for the final word. I both want to stay in California and than again I don't want to stay.........mixed feelings......

Anyway. Totally busy trying to clean my office and close out my caseload the next two weeks!!

I will be off and on but I will still check in even if I don't have time to post much.......

Ok back to work!! LOL

Oh no Tina! We're going to miss you like crazy! I can't believe you're at risk, haven't you been with CPS for like 8 years or something?

OMG Tina! Denver?!? That's exciting and sad at the same time! Do you have family there? I totally get the wanting to get the heck out of CA..it's really rough here right now.

Please keep us posted and good luck with the office move, the job hunt and possible back to back fills. We will SO miss you if you move! How does Michaela feel about moving out of state?

What is turbo jam??

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSiCYpjcqKs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSiCYpjcqKs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Turbo Jam is a video workout, I haven't been able to find it anywhere but online/tv. It's good times!

Tina, just thinking...even if you move to Denver at least we can still have you here on the board! YAY for us! :)

Holly Crud, tina! Denver?? What's in Denver??? What will we do without you and how do you know you'll be laid off? I'm stressed for you girl. Exciting and sad times.

Oh, Nicole - wish I had some words of wisdom for you but... You know how my life is LOL I pray you guys can work thru this. I think Mike going back to work will help out alot - will probably relieve alot of stress for both of you! You have a couple weeks till the apartment is ready anyway - time to think about what YOU WANT! (I hope what you want is to move closer LOL)

Ladies - I dont' know how much help I can be but if you need anything please let me know!

Hey Chris - how was soph when you picked her up?

I just did 20 minutes on the bike and the Turbo Jam 20 minute workout (ok, not all of it) and I'm wiped out! I'm dripping sweat. Thanks for the reminder Tamra! This is an awesome workout!