Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Candra girl your like me I love when I am naughty sometimes. i lose...............so of course I never mind having a bad day once in awhile cause it speeds up my weight loss!! Crazy how that works.

Oh girl you gonna be at goal soon!!

Edited by swrktp

Tamra I weight twice and sometimes more.............LOL. I have two scales side by side.......one was donated to me...............well I weight on both and if the weight matches than I know it is right...........if not I have to weigh till I get to consistent weights.........my scale is one pound under Kaiser usually..................LOL

Headed out the door but good grief thank you wheat thins...............I am down a pound today!! Althought I am gonna try to have a better food day today............

I guess when I am bad I am good..................right Candra??

Thursday next week works for me for lunch but friday is possible if Candra can come...........although we are all getting together for lunch and I will see Jes and Candra and Donna the week after..................lets pick a place and day!!

LOL tina i think we behaved lol. I love how you say that..

Everything went down fine. Maybe i should get a stupid preg test so i can tell everyone im not. But if i am id be in some serious trouble.. Mirena isnt a good match for that.. Im waiting for robin to call and maybe we can find it. How weired before fill if i ate one egg i was good for 4 hrs now im feelin yucko time for Water intake:D

Hey everyone I'm still at the beauty shop. Typin on my phone.

Candra woo not only will we get our surgery together we will be the same weight.

Donna i'v tried to get that darn ticker but no luck. Don't tell me know I think I need a computer for that

Here are my test results..

Component Your Value Standard Range GLUCOSE, FASTING 84 60-99 mg/dLTOTAL Iron BINDING CAPACITY 292 228-428 ug/dL IRON 70 35-160 ug/dL TOTAL IRON BINDING CAPACITY, UNSATURATED 222 92-365 ug/dL TRANSFERRIN % SATURATION 24 15-55 %TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL <20 20-75 ng/dLVIT B12 366 >200- pg/mLFOLATE >24.0 3.0-17.0 ng/mL ESTIMATED AVERAGE GLUCOSE 105 85-126 mg/dL HGBA1C % 5.3 4.6-6.0 %

Nicole I had exactly the same for folate (WAY high, but the Vitamin lady that came and talked to us last night siad that's fine!) and Hemaglobin A1c . . . . you are NOT diabtetic with that A1c!

okayyy time for my yearly review at work...I better get a damn raise...LOL be back in a few!

Headed to the state fair later today I think..............my daughter is out of school at noon today!! So we might go tonight.

Still not 100% sure about tomorrow. I will let you know.........trying

Where is Candi?? I haven't seen her on her in so long. Who keeps in contact with her her anyone??

Tina ya floor me cause you are so darned funny!!!

Riley your good I don't know how to read that stuff......I will be interested to see how it is going for me vitamine wise. I have been good on Vitamins but forget the calcuim sometimes............bought more calcuim yesterday!!

Ah no fair today I forgot I am going to dinner tonight with all the people I went to Africa with last spring.........should be fun!! Africa was amazing can't wait to see all the pictures!!

So no fair today............

Yeah i know im not diabetic which im glad for cause it was pissing me off that it was a possibility. Here is the problem im still feelin nasty in fact im crashed right now. AND, im trying so hard to get back. Sometimes i just wanna lay down and let it pass, but i cant with a 2 yr old.

Mike is at an interview... going on almost 3 hrs now... Not sure what that means. Its with intel...

Oh Riley I feel so much better cause I was a bit naughty and my sarcasm got the best of me yesterday........whew.........I figured I had done something a bit over the top (well ok I did do a few over the top naught things yesterday but did n't get caught yet!!)...........like calling Pam a sexy beast(sorry Pam I have to be honest and say the truth) ..............but I think we all survived that intact!! *******checking arms, legs, face......nope no bruises. think I survived**************

******I did brag about myself yesterday, quite a bit actually and today I will do better..........chanting to self extremely loud*******

Edited by swrktp

LOL Tina! omg your 205!!! yo lost another lb! Wow this unfill is doin you good!

So im sad, i was gonna drive to the store to get some sweets to feel like me again and IM STRANDED:(

One more pound and I will FINALLY be at 50 pounds down!! Half of my goal..............

I was losing with the fill too. Lost 5 pounds in three weeks........but that was on liquids mostly. I think now what I am losing is cause I am eating mostly protiens again. I was on a plateau most of June I guess my body is now catching up with my hair loss............LOL. I have lot alot of hair so it is about time my body gives it up!!

*****debating to self about over the top bragging...........but deciding I am well within the safety zone and my comment is 100% true --but reminding self bragging and exagerating the truth annoys others!!! *********

Love ya Nicole and her is to a day free of untruthful bragging!!! LOL. We can hope right??

LOL tina you crack me up.

Im thinking of walking to Walmart. Not sure if i can handle that walk right now.. "put my mind into rileys"