Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

LOL tamra i think we all get off and back on 5 times each time. I make sure i have the same weight 3 times. But since buying my new scale its exactly the same as dr baggs so thats nice. Also.. it measures clothes.. lol my old one never chagned with clothes.. if it did it was a DRASTIC change..

I made a ticker but can't get the damn thing on my siggy! obviously I'm doing it wrong - there are a few different codes to use - i'm using the HTML one - is that right? so where do I put it on my siggy?

LOL tamra i think we all get off and back on 5 times each time. I make sure i have the same weight 3 times. But since buying my new scale its exactly the same as dr baggs so thats nice. Also.. it measures clothes.. lol my old one never chagned with clothes.. if it did it was a DRASTIC change..

whaaaa where can I get one! how much?

Ok girls! I had 1 fried egg, extra runny yolk lol.Makes it very moist. Went down fine.:(

For auds i made her an egg also and some yogurt. Its crazy my kid eats more then me...

Tamra i got it on Amazon i just did a search for scales, got the one with the BEST RATINGS and most ratings. Also it was around 30 bucks.. Free shippin:D It has a glass base.

ohhh I have a glass weight watchers one, paid like $45 on amazon...

if you have a chance find yours and link me LOL

lol ok ill work on that:D

Yay go me i just joined wild tree:D I was gonna sign under my friend who joined but shes doin this for hobby.. :( So excited to get all the neeew stuff:D

whats a wild tree?

Tamra:D Wildtree Herbs its food. I own almost everything in the catalog so one of my friends convinced me to join. :(

Their stuff is all natural. Its just like passion parties, how you can do home parties and what not. But i personally LOVE their hostess rewards program. I had a 500 party and got about 200 in free product! Passion parties is not that good..

SOOO SALSA LADIES..

ok so i heard weekdays are hard.. ok how about weekends.. We really need to go before candra gets her surgery:D Otherwise it will be xmas before we go lol:D

Here are some places check em out!

Salsa Sacramento - Your Guide to Sacramento Event, Clubs, Dance classes, Bands ....

Lol ok thats the only place i found..:(

Good morn ladies!

Jes, u so funny, laptoppin it with hair getting done, I bet u will look beautiful! Now we need to get your ticker on!

Pam, glad you had a good eve, ok, now tell how lunch went!

Look forward to see u tomorrow! Wish I could walk!

Nicole, make me some eggs? lol

Christine, enjoy your crab, I won't eat it, still wrking on fish!

Tamra, we will miss u tomorrow, have fun!

LaChica, can u make it tomorrow?

Oh Miss Sweet 'T', where are you?

Riley, thnks for your support, to sweet and we WILL miss u!!!

Go on and enjoy your 100 lb loss in Oregon!

Heather, back to work today?

Reggie woman, how are you? When is fill date? Doing ok?

Maria, can u make it tomorrow, we cant wait to meet ya!

So, for lunch we will plan on Mimi's, unless someone has a different suggestion? Type at you's later! :(

Tamra:D Wildtree Herbs its food. I own almost everything in the catalog so one of my friends convinced me to join. :(

Their stuff is all natural. Its just like passion parties, how you can do home parties and what not. But i personally LOVE their hostess rewards program. I had a 500 party and got about 200 in free product! Passion parties is not that good..

wowww the nachos look good! LOL! you should throw another party!

okayyy so downstairs called me and their making Breakfast. Belgium waffles, bacon and fresh fruit....they called me and kept trying to get me down there. I am like no leave me alone!!

OMG OK STOP LOOKING AT THE CATALOG LOL theres so much food! LOL

Yea Nicole I was wondering if your pregnant too!! LOL!! YOur body is going wacko on you like when your pregnant.

Nicole that avater picture is really old. From like 6 years ago when I was the same weight I am now..........before I gained the last 50 pounds........LOL. But still that is an old picture.

Headed out to appointments today!!

Ladies keep on top your fills and watch the tightness. And remember to chew, chew, chew................so will be interested to see how tight everyone is in the morning that was when I had to do the liquids than by noon I was good to go with solids..........

Haven't weighed today but need to. I went wild with wheat thins yesterday............other than that a good day.

Riley why do Nicole and I floor you?? What did we do??

We were trying to behave..........oh dear .........sometimes it is so hard!! LOL