Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Also candra with your size boobies i doubt you will even see it!!!:sad:

Girl if i was worried about anything its my port stickin out, the scars arent anything.. seriously these are not big scars.. the biggest is 1 inch the port the rest are like a pinky nail tip..

What is it with you and Pam tryin to give me something else to worry about LOL. I'm not too worried about it. I mean - it's not going to stop me from getting this done or anything !!!

Hey everyone, so I just finished eating the last of my hummas :sad: yummo

Let me see if I can do Yahoo IM sometimes we can't down load stuff here.

I need to find out more about this port sticking out is that for eveyone? I know that will freak out my honey. You know they look for any excuse.

ok that didn't work, I need administrator rights. I hate to call the help desk. So I'll have to just toalk to you guys on the thread.

My scars aren't that bad. The one in the boobie area was the first to heal and you can't really even see it anymore. The others are healing up ...............The port is the only one and actually just checked it out and it has really faded too. I am like Nicole the one above my belly button is the last to fade.......that one got infected and swelled up so that is why. BUt it will fade too. Need to remember the aloe vera

Candra you look small there!! If that is a 14 than a 14 is small!! You looked great and your right your brother looks ALOT like you!!

Ah crazy busy today I have to run more later when I get back home............

Lol we arent tryin to give you anything to be worried about if anything im trying to help you get over the scars:D

Jess the port can be revised.. the reason it starts to stick out is because when you loose weight thats just the way life is. And it doesnt always stick out.. for me it depends on the day, lol serious.. some days its like high and others its hiding so deep.. weird lil sucker..:sad:

My husband doesnt complain about any of them.. so that is a good thing right??

Candra you look very small in the picture of you on sand. AND, you are gonna be right back there soooo fast!

I think I'm going to bring it up when I go for my Hx/Px. So she'll know I'm concerned. That may be my only saving grace of having a woman surgeon.

Candra when's your surgeon appt?

can you believe Celin Dion is pregnant at 41 OMG:eek:

You guys are so so so funny - either that or you're tryin to humor me like the fed ex man LOL the smallest I ever got to was 163 and that was for about 30 seconds then right back to 170. Nicole, the pic in the sand I was about 170/175 size 14. that suit is the same one XL. It came with matching shorts yeah! don't have it anymore - I have the best one piece - size 18 - never wore it cuz still too big for swim suit. It looks alot like the one I've attached but it's red & white and the front is ALOT wider covers more of the tummy. When i get small enough I will get this one in a smaller size. Can't wait to see you all on the band size - skinny world, here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, tina, my brother is 5 1/2 years older than me so he use to tote me around - take me roller skating with him & his friends - things like that - anyway, they all use to call me "Little Louie" SUCKED!!!!

post-264449-13813138643572_thumb.jpg

Jes, my appt is 8/31. gonna have a little chit chat with Dr. fisher - sucks that there's nobody on here that has had surgery with him so I have no idea how he does - incision wise. he may not make small incisions, he may not try to hide the top one under a boobie - all things I need to make him aware of LOL. When is your appt?

If I remember correctly Dr. Fisher has been doing this for 30 years............I am sure he has this down and is good at what he does!! Weird no one has had him didn't notice that. Hmm..............

Jes, my appt is 8/31. gonna have a little chit chat with Dr. fisher - sucks that there's nobody on here that has had surgery with him so I have no idea how he does - incision wise. he may not make small incisions, he may not try to hide the top one under a boobie - all things I need to make him aware of LOL. When is your appt?

you're making me laugh.....if you think about it since he's used to doing RNY he probably has talent and perfected the slice and dice, which may be a good thing.

Tina & Jes you are probably 100% correct. would just like to see his work LOL.

got my appt reminder notice for my surgery - 9/14 @ 11:30 woo hoo! gotta starve all morning :sad:

I think that 11:30 appt is for the swallow afterwards...I got one of those too. I remember her saying she was goign to book that too.

this is so cool I'm glad we are going through this together Candra. Hopefully we don't drive everyone else nuts with our up & down emotions.