Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Lol i guess it was kinda a wash not really, but, why did we get lap band..so we could never have a sweet again.. lol not i!!

Ok well im gonna go shower then off to bed. Nite gals.

Good morning ladies.

Well I ended up having a good dinner last night, thanks to all your suggestions. I had garbanzo Beans sauteed (no butter) in pam spray with onions, cilantro, fresh oregano and crushed tomatoes. That was yummy! and I had carrots.

Hummus is very yummy I actually bought a box of I think was 8- 2 oz single servings at costco for like $5 I would eat one for snack everyday with carrots or celery, very tasty. well I am off to grocery shop need some green vegetables. type at you ladie in a bit. And thanks for adding me to Facebook. I need to post more pics.

Wow, my chatty girls - you wake up when I go to bed. Does hummus have a lot of Protein?

I can go to lunch Saturday after the meeting.

I just e-mailed Dr. Im to see when I can go in - I think I need a small fill - since losing the last 3 lbs this weekend I am not feeling much restriction and I need more as the work I am doing is pretty tedious and is giving me head hunger.

Candra - the alternative to having five small scars could be worse down the road. The poking out port is more what I am not thrilled with.

Boy I am drowsy this morning - guess it is time to eat my Breakfast - I have my laughing cow cheese wedge and about 10 wheat thins. Already drank 16 oz of Water.< /p>

Morning friends!!

Well first off, I am up 3 lbs today @ 270; What the hell is all that about?? I assume it's my piece of cheesecake and pizza coming at me...but darn!!!

Second, I am not having "moments" very often...it's been almost a week...is this normal?!!? I don't even feel like I need to go...but that scares me?

Third, I LOVE hummus!! there is a garlic one @ Trader Joes that has the fresh garlic on top...OMG SO GOOD!!!

Forth, I skipped my coffee today!!!! I want some SO BAD but I am trying to go all week without...wish me luck....

Wow lots to catch up on. Just took me 45 minutes to read it all and I was not gone that long..........

Oh down one pound today so being a bit hungry and grumpy is paying off.....or more like I sent Aunt Flow backing............either way. I just need two more to get to -50 which I hope to have my the time I get my next fill. Just can't go up any like Dr. Baggs said ...............but way hard without a good fill to keep on track.

Thanks Chris for the recipe going check that out. Loving me some lentils!!

Ok 18 days until my next fill!! LOL NOt that I am counting or anything. I heard Dr. BAggs is going on vacation next week and which is why I am waiting 3 weeks for a fill. I laughed and told Kelly he works to much and needed the vacation and she agreed. He even emails back on weekends!!!

Gotta get serious about work today so I won't be back until later tonight.

Edited by swrktp

Oh wow hes going on vacation i will definitely go this week then lol. Anyone remember what time our fill was for Thurs?

Well i am happy to say i am not seeing anything about hte chocolate on the scale today:D LOL. Which is good. But id like to try to get down another 2 lbs this week so we will see.

Candra... the scars.. hmm are not that bad. It really depends on your skin. Have you had any other surgeries? Do you scar easily,dark or anything?

I scar very easily (that is why im scarred from my camping trip when i fell... eh..) My C section scar is nasty.. so i was only expecting to have fun with these ones. now only 3 of them are really noticeable.. the one between the boobs and on the other side of the port are like pen marks... the port one is very very light. the main one i have a problem with is the one closest to my belly button. It is kinda red and sticks up.. but thats it. I did aloe on them yesterday and i can see a difference.. so im gonna do tummy rubs every nite...

where is everyone! I am lonely I keep hitting refresh LOL

I'm here Tamra!!!:sad:

*waves* hiiiiiiiii!

i do at home. at work we use AIM!

yahoo - tamra5158

I'm here now tamra - I went to kaiser this morning to do my last set of labs. I have one more test - preg!nancy test - but can't do that dill the first week of september. what sense does that make - they know I'm on depo and even schedules my surgery around my shot - Hmmmm?

I also picked up my new prescription for wellbutrin - the non SR kind. I'm gonna go pick up some more Vitamins today - I'm out of chewables!

I'm gonna see if the doc can move the incison from between the boobies to just under one of my boobies - I think that's the scar that bothers my hubby the most. I think if I can "eliminate" that one he will get over the rest!

thamks Pam for giving me one more issue to worry about LOL.

Tina - got your pic comment - I was so not tiny there I was a size 14, about 170lb - that suit is an XL. My husband was angry because I had him in the hot sun, swimming no doubt. black men dont swim LOL seriously, the sun was in his eyes. Try to have a good day at work

Morning maria.

Isent you an add.. if you get on your email lol you can chat via yahoo im.. there:D

good morning riley - i'm going to give confession to you this morning - I figured since you do half caf. you'll go a little easier on me :sad:

forgive me father for I have sinned - I had a cup of regular coffee today with all the caffeine I could get. I woke up with a small headache and i just can't do the maxalt again - I need some energy! gotta get my ass up and moving

Candra,the scar really isnt that bad.. hmm its really not in the middle either its more under the right. I think he will be fine.. that is one i can barely see also.