Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

hey ladies.

So I've done pretty good so far...

B-atkins shake

L-miso Soup & handfull of almonds (soup wasn't cuttin it)

D-1 pc snapper fish

s-cheese wedge

walked the bridge

hopefully I'm done...just got done doing my nails so if I go in the fridge I'll mess them up :)

Tamra I wanted a wii but I think I'm over it. I'm starting to enjoy my outdoor activities so maybe I dont need it.

ok all you Facebook pros request me too! jsmally@comcast.net

Oh, Riley - how i understand the mindless eating! but Calcium Vitamins - ooh wee! Lookin at my fam makes me want to eat too LOL.

Heather - I haven't exercised in about 5 days - no motivation - it all starts with a Migraine. the pills make me so flippin drowsy that It takes all I can muster just to mosey on down the road to starbucks. that little walk is about the extent of it. its about 3 blocks LOL. but at least it's up hill all the way back.

I had roasted veggies when I got back from shopping with bridezilla (she's not that bad), once again, my damn brother decided to cook! I really gotta get rid of him! they were roasted in olive oil & garlic - sun dried tomatoes, brussel sprouts, shrooms, broccoli and asparagus. Damn him!

Isnt it a sin to disobey a commandment? Thou shal not cheat! I'm going to haties. I feel like I'm in bandster hell and Im not even banded yet. I HAVE TO GET BACK TO BASICS!

Having issues - that may be part of the stress. My husband really doesnt like the idea of 5 scars on my tummy. why oh why doesn't kaiser do the single incision procedure yet - life would be ease for me then! Any chance that they are barely noticeable after a couple of years?

They ARE barely noticeable after a couple years!!! My friend had gastric bypass and has 5 incisions from it just like mine and her surgery was 3 years ago. When she was trying to show me we could barely see them!!!

When you're at your goal weight and looking like a sexy skinny thing, neither of you will worry about 5 tiny little scars. Today I was swimming and when I was changing into my suit I was noticing how much light mine already are after only 4 months!

My email is swishbc@yahoo.com

I tried to add you on my FB but when I put in your email addres it said you couldn't be found. I did a copy and paste to and that didn't work - however FB has been messin up on me all day!

So much for the bike. I got distracted with important stuff. Now it really is too late to exercise. Maybe I can fit a few minutes in before work tomorrow. Ugh. Good night ladies.

Maria - did you say garbanzo Beans? I had hummas (sp?) for the first time today - you ladies neglected to mention how delish that is! I was really good - just by itself! i only had a tast of my brothers cuz I never had it before but I enjoyed it. A new food for my mushies list hahaha.

If you post your email address or pm it to me i will find you on Facebook.< /p>

Candra never mind the scars what about the port thingy floating around a sicking out? I want the inverted one like Donna.

Candra--what's your email address? I'll try to add you. That's weird that it didn't work.

Hummus! SO YUMMY! It's a great dip for fresh veggies too. You should try that for lunch one day. I love the roasted garlic one. Trader Joe's has it pretty cheap in several flavors.

Candra never mind the scars what about the port thingy floating around a sicking out? I want the inverted one like Donna.

lets have a chit chat with Kaiser - I don't think they understand that the whole reason we're doing this is so we can parade around in public al fresco! hahaha. single incision & low profile port! I'm all over it

Christine, It won't let us add you, I think you have to add us! Your security setting might be set on "Super-secret-spy"

AHHH the chocolate monster has bit me! omg i cant stop:( oh well.. soo good.. its like im pregnant or something i was craving it soo bad.. this is the problem with having chocolate from dove in my house.. its been there for a long time.. ( i sold the stuff)