Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Christine when do we get a new video update from you? I haven't seen you since June!!

Riley you are funny girlie..are those good. I am only taking one a day centram chewables do I need more?

well ladies it's 8:25 gotta go set the table my guys are home and hungry type at ya tomorrow morning have a pleasant night and keep up the great work. lots of blessings!! g-night

I know, I know...I'm WAY overdue. I've been getting messages from friends on Youtube too...I'll do one this week. It'll be easier to do them regularly now that Sophie is in school. It was tough to find time when she wasn't here or when it was quiet enough long enough without her interrupting.

Thanks for reminding me! I promise I'll do one this week!

did you guys miss my post about the WII lol!

Oh yes I am a total weirdo! I thought it was time that you guys knew the truth . . . classic closet Calcium bingeing, don't ya know. They do not EVEN taste good! Supposed to be delicious vanilla flavor, i thought they were gross and they are calcium citrate, so i took them to my RNY buddies and tried to give them away, they passed them around the whole group tasting them, and they all passed -so the bottle came back home with me. THAT is how bad they are, and THAT is how strong my mindless eating gene is!! Maybe I should keep a box of cotton balls by my bed for my next episode, I might at least notice that they're kinda dry . . .

Edited by riley4183

Oh Tamra the Wii, I want one too! Go for it! Will he really do it if you make the goal?? You might be able to do it; I lost about 3 lbs. a week pre-op and you can always put yourself on the SSF Kaiser pre-op diet for larger BMIs for the last few days if you need those few last pounds (it's sugar-free carnation instant breakfast 3x a day) - but he had better really mean it!!

Oh Tamra the Wii, I want one too! Go for it! Will he really do it if you make the goal?? You might be able to do it; I lost about 3 lbs. a week pre-op and you can always put yourself on the SSF Kaiser pre-op diet for larger BMIs for the last few days if you need those few last pounds (it's sugar-free carnation instant Breakfast 3x a day) - but he had better really mean it!!

if he doesnt I will dump him????????????? LOL :):lol::hurray:

ew carnation diet 3x a day!? theres no food in that....I wonder how much you loose...lol...

Sorry Tamra--I hope you can do it! Riley has a good idea to kick it up a notch at the end if you need to. We have a Wii but have never gotten the Wii Fit. I've tried it out and it's a fun game, I just don't know if I'd do it as my actual workout, you know?

We have a treadmill, bike, lots of weights and a resistance ball and workout videos. I feel like I'd get a better workout from those things.

I know lots of people that have it and LOVE it though! I'll cross my fingers for ya, you go girl!

LOL, ok tamra, i say get the wii active! It is way better then the fit. The fit actually is kinda boring, and very slooooow.

Riley.. uhm calcium... oh my:) Watch it with that i am sure it could do something not good.

Goodness i need to stop with the quick reply no way to remember what i was gonna respond to...

Sorry Tamra--I hope you can do it! Riley has a good idea to kick it up a notch at the end if you need to. We have a Wii but have never gotten the Wii Fit. I've tried it out and it's a fun game, I just don't know if I'd do it as my actual workout, you know?

We have a treadmill, bike, lots of weights and a resistance ball and workout videos. I feel like I'd get a better workout from those things.

I know lots of people that have it and LOVE it though! I'll cross my fingers for ya, you go girl!

see i have never tried it, so i dont know what its like! i wish i could test it first before i waste the money....i tried to think of something else as a reWArd but everything i thought of was food :) chilis for dinner, breakfast and hometown...thats not good lol

Yeah the instant Breakfast thing is gross, only a couple of the docs there do it I guess and some get a salad with Protein for one of their meals, but one of my friends larger BMI friends had to do just the drink for 7 days pre-op, she did it with unsweetened soy milk (less carbs) and she lost 20 lbs. in that week! BUT - it was medically supervised, so I certainly would not recommend it for more than a couple of days. She had a LOT of weight to lose, too . . . .

wow! i dont think i could do that!! i will take my time.

Well ladies off to bed with the baby, i am going to try and workout in the morning.

talk 2 ya then!

Everyone that I know that has Wii Fit loves it, and the ones with older kids TOTALLY make it a competitive family fitness activity! The house where my Tuesday support group meets has one, and I can never get a turn on it because everyone else is always trying it, LOL!!

I have the fit, anyone that wants to play with it come on over. It is more of a slow paced one. You dont really burn much. It is more of a game...

I know actually a lot of people htat have bought it for weight loss reasons and got super bored with it.. Sheena bought it, and the fit she said was too slow.. she ended up with the dancing one.. she liked that for a while.

So tamra u can come on over and try it first, personally the active is WAY better. It is just like any of the fitness videos, infact its better because it can tell exactly what you are doing.. so it tells u if u are wrong or anything.

Forgive me weight loss plan, for I have sinned. It has been three days since my last workout.

Yikes! Even though it's kinda late, I'm getting on the bike. I'm hoping I don't get off for an hour (except to walk around so my tushy and toes stop tingling...)

I have my first class of the fall session tomorrow. My school has 5 9-week sessions per year. One down... a billion to go! The hardest part is that I can't exercise on the nights I have school, and I don't always get to eat that well. Maybe I can walk laps in the parking lot just before class? I don't think I even have time for that! I haul straight from work to Folsom, get my car washed and go straight to school.

Enough talk from me. A little less conversation, a little more action. To the bike! Oh, and my Wii Active. (Oh how I've neglected that thing too!)