Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Riley your right I meant exercise!! LOL.

I am actually needing to get out and exercise now. I am waiting for Michaela to arrive from school to go with me......

Chris I think your right I must be ovulating all the time to pick the men I do!! Well if that is an indicator than with losing weight and all this estrogen it is a really good thing I am swearing off men for now..............I would pick the bad boys for sure now!!

Jeepers, I just looked at my averages for the last week, since I got the fill that put me in my sweet spot - I went from eating an average of 900 to 1100 calories a day to an average of under 550! Cut them practically in half without really trying. For the first time since immediately pre-op, I am having a tough time getting in my 60 grams of Protein. Not ready to do Protein shakes though, I get over 50 so I should be OK.

What do you want to bet that my averages creep back up over the next 5 weeks until it is fill time again??

Tina you poor thing, you are going to have to eat the densest Proteins you can! Robin says eggs and cheese will stay longer than the non-animal sources, but I think that the Quorn chicken stays with me best of all. Lentils not so much, unless I make them with MSF sausage then they give me a few hours of full.

it feels so good to be home!!

I had some roast with green Beans cooked in bacon for dinner and a small glass of crystal light....for some reason when I drink that stuff I feel fuller...its strange!!

SO I HAVE A NEW GOAL!! My bf told me if I loose my 16.7 lbs before I see Baggs he will get me my WII and WII FIT!! whoo hoo but thats only If I can do it before Sept 8th...that gives me a few weeks....LOL I want that stupid game system so bad, think I can do it girls?? :)

Riley that was how it was for me at 6cc's. Only eating 500 calories a day and not noticing it...........actually worrying and trying to remind myself to eat again!!

I was close to my sweet spot........just a tiny bit over but I was loving most of it!!

I am hoping I get at least 1cc next time so I can get close to the sweet spot again...........I won't mind 1.5 but I don't think he does it that way..........I got 2cc's once but that was the first fill...........I doubt he will do that again!!

Good job Riley on the low cals! I've started journaling again, I was really naughty about that for a while. Here's what I had today (just finished dinner):

b-oatmeal 150

l-edamame 30 pods 100, string cheese 80=180

d-string cheese 80, 2 pickles 10, 9 crackers 70, laughing cow 35=195

TOTAL: 525

Let's hope I'm still full for the rest of the night! :)

Wow, i will definitely be going for a fill thurs.. lol

B: 1 egg 1/4 c potato 130

L: 1/4 c tuna, 1 piece lettuce, 1/4 sausage.. 250

S: Watermelon 50

D: 1 tortilla, 1/2 cup egg mix 350

I can eat and eat and eat and eat, needless i do feel dinner i think i over ate.. eh.. i didnt eat the whole tortilla because i couldnt only about 1/2-3/4 of it.. But they are sooooooo good.

I was getting full sooo easily last week then i lost 5 lbs and now i can get food in again.. go figure, i still think im only gonna ask for .25 though.. we will see as i get closer to thursday:)

Lol auds is walking around with the remainder of my dinner and i said is that good she said mmmhmmm:) lol it was cute.

Riley.. we need to work on your cals, because you are still walking sooooo much, its not gonna match not eating much.. hmmm...

Lol so i told mike the menstrual cycle joke and hes all and where are you on that i said hmm, well i wanna be single and not deal with any of your shit, so hmm i guess the steak in the chest burning area lol. I dont think he liked that... then i said oh tina just said we are full of estrogen.. hes all "there is the problem" too much estrogen not enough testosterone lol.

Tina i say sleep in over exercise because remember we need sleep to loose weight.. 8 hrs a nite!:)

Oh, ladies, i really did myself in saturday - alloud myself to eat as I saw fit and now I can't stop. I've already had my dinner (1/2 c salmon) and I'm starving still or is it my mouth just wants to eat more - I've been like this ever since - where the F is my band :)

Uhm candra.. darling.. ur band is still in some packaging.. so uhm.. you are 100% normal:) ... i know it sucks:( I feel bad... and, this will piss you off more.. 1/2 c salmon really isnt much.. you will also be able to eat more then that at times post op....:)

BUT, drink some Water i think thats my problem yesterday and today i was realllly bad with my water intake... oopsie.

gonna walk to starbucks before my bridezilla gets here to go engagement party shopping!

Hey Reggie - ever cater a wedding of 150? If you're interested in the job, can you get together some type of menu and price - just a ball park so I can present it to my bridezilla - was that your website you were showing me? I'd like to give you the business if at all possible, that is, if you're interested!!! maybe you could make that ginger chicken hmmmm yummmmmmmyyyyyy

Oh, my sweet little Nicole - got 20 min before I can drink again - that's why I thought I'd walk to starbucks - kill time and keep me out of the damn kitchen

1/2 c of salmon...that's it? What about some fibrous veggies and your little bit of starch? I'm not surprised you're hungry!

Nicole, your meals look fine...I'm surprised you can eat tortilla at the high amount of saline in your band! I'm too chicken to even try! I PB'd that one time and I'm totally freaked for it to happen again. :)

Chris, I did have a couple florettes of cauliflower but thats it. Dr. Fisher said to cut out all the carbs and liz said that doesn't mean I can substitute it with anything else so that leaves me with Protein (salmon) & veggies (cauliflower)

Bummer! Were you not losing when you were eating the starches? Maybe you can trick your body into being more full with water...sometimes it works for me. Enjoy your Starbucks! That'll probably help too. This part is hard, but it's so worth it!

Starbucks always helps me!! Keeps me full. I had a Skinny vanilla Latte this morning.........

I need to do my calorie count but so far:

B: egg and veggie sausage

Vanilla latte

L: HUGE salad with feta and kidney Beans (not sure how to figure this one out)

D: Wheat thins (2 servings........or 32 crackers.....I know, I know)

I might eat some lentils in a bit. I need to count the calories first. ah those crackers but at least they are reduced fat!!

im stopping my coffee intake as of today; also havent done carbs....I think when I dont drink the skinny lattes I loose better...