Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Tina think of it as a good change, closer to home?!...

Tamra thanks ill tell him...

We are getting the pontiac in runnin condition right now.. i hate dumping money into cars.. bla.

Riley its prob just something you ate?

So what is this edamamae im guessing some vegitarian dish, where do you all find it?

La chica the speed is all determined on how fast YOU work your weight off. I was 35 down when i saw dr baggs, and 33 down when i saw the psych as long as you get down they will schedule you when you want:) Just dont plan any vegas or ffffar trips like some of us did:D

Nicole edamame is soybeans, you can get them frozin still in the pod or already shelled, in the pod is higher in Fiber either way they are a great Protein source. Safeway Raleys Whole Foods Trader Joes . . everywhere

Both snack or meal ! I like them from Trader Joes

Ah yea Nicole my aunt has some issues with turning down a job while on unemployment so be careful. I think that only happens if your reported though. My aunt was working for a woman a very small office so it was different and she talked to much about her unemployment at the interview.

Good luck Nicole onthe interviews!! You go girl!!

Well it has been a crazy day today here. Lots of people trying to pack up their offices between working.

Tina we are packing here too, I am partway in my new bldg. and cubicle but some of the other cubicles are not even getting bult until this weekend, and we have to be out of the leased building by noon oln friday - so they are smooshing other peoples cubicles smaller her over the weekend and building new ones for some of the staff in my division - EVERYone is pissed about it but it is going to save us hundreds of thousands to not lease the other office space any more. The biggest whiners of course are the same old people who have never been caught doing in actual work, but who walk around and whine and complian constantly.

BTW Tina a sent a good note about Robin to Dr. Baggs today

YEa I know the feeling Riley!! I have been at this office for 7 years so I have a ton os stuff I need to clean out and get rid of!! Working on that inbetween phone calls and I just want to take the basics with me.

People here are upset too. Mostly in shock and just worried that the next step will be layoffs. We are moving too to save money.....we will be combining two offices into one.

I am happy it is so close to my house. I can sleep in now!! :-P

Hmm I might email Dr. Baggs about Robin too.........but right now I am hungry so I don't think I will email Dr. Baggs at this point...............I might blurt something out about being fill deficient and how I REALLY FEEL about it!! LOL.

Serious no restriction and feeling that bandster hel frustration like why did I do this I can' eat the same as before..........just irratated about the whole thing and afraid I will gain some weight back before I can get my fill back...........I thought bandster hell was suppose to happen only once???

So after dinner I might email him!! LOL. :-P

Tina that's so awesome that you'll be only 5 minutes away! Can you walk to work or is it 5 minutes on the freeway? I hope it goes smoothly and you're saved from any more layoffs. <3

Thanks Riley for the recipe, that sounds good! I only ever sprinkle some Kosher salt on them. I have 2 bags of the shelled edamame in the freezer and I'll use those as soon as the un-shelled ones are gone. I'm sure those are way easier to prepare.

Nicole--I sometimes have them as a high Protein snack, but sometimes (like today) I make them most of my meal. I had a string cheese and then 28 pods of edamame. It was an 18 gram protein lunch and kept me full even with 2 hours of swimming this afternoon! Definitely try them out, they're really yummy!

I've tried the dry roasted edamame from costco but didn't care for them too much. Plus, I could see how they could become a mindless eating snack, you know?

I am happy it is so close to my house. I can sleep in now!! :-P

Oh now Tina, I am SURE that what you MEANT to say was, that now you will have more time to exercise in the morning before work! Right??

Hey this is fasciniating - did you guys hear about this UCLA study?? Kind of confirms what we were saying in this thread a few pages back:

A study conducted by UCLA's Department of Psychiatry has revealed that the kind of face a woman finds attractive on a man can differ depending on where she is in her menstrual cycle.

For example: if she is ovulating, she is attracted to men with rugged and masculine features.

However, if she is menstruating or menopausal, she tends to be more attracted to a man with duct tape over his mouth and a spear lodged in his chest while he is on fire.

No further studies are expected.

Hmm..........5 minute drive on the backroads.....I don't know maybe 12 miles away.........I could bike it on a good day. Just that I have to bring my car to work as I am in and out all day long. Oh and the little issue of the office being in the middle of the ghetto and my bike might get stolen from me.....................LOL!!

I don't think I Like Edanme or whatever that stuff is but I have only had the dried ones...............

OMG Tina, the dried ones don't taste ANYTHING like the real ones...I don't like the dried edamame either. You should really try them! As a vegetarian, it would give you a great, EASY, high Protein and Fiber option. I bet you'd like them.