Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

September 11th @ 3:30 I meet Dr. Baggs! Annabelle told me to keep on loosing (Man maybe by then I will be ready!?) and he will see me then :tongue2: I feel SO MUCH BETTER all of a sudden!!

Hey Jes, I get the Decaf Americano with splenda - somethimes I get a little cream (fat free milk) or soy milk.

Tamra - congrats on getting the infamous Dr. Baggs LOL

Decaf, Skinny vanilla Latte!! I am getting one in a few :tongue2:

skinny vanilla latte sounds yummy!! thanks. I'll try the americano next time.

I've been staying out of there since I had to give up caffine.

Oh so did you hear the latest?? probably not. UC has a long list of people who are exempt from the furloughs and of course my dept is not on that list, so Dr's, patient care and faculty don't have to do furloughs now (all the people who already make a ton of money) I'm venting because they just sent an email out basiclly saying sorry we know it's not fair but tough luck. ok, I better get out of here to my meeting type to you all later.

Enjoy, Jes - I'm thirsty :tongue2:

Hey, what's going on with nummi - I heard on the news a couple weeks back they might be shutting down???

Back from getting my coffee. I won't tell Liz or the other chick, what's her name? The one I didn't like? LoL :tt2:

I really hope I stop retaining Water soon! My first weigh in @ the Dr is next Tuesday, I wish I could stop off in the morning really fast before I eat but I really cannot miss work, nor afford too! I will have to wait all the way until I get home @ 4:45 to hit the mtz. kaiser....ah well, sundress and flip flops that day!!

and I just turned down an ice cream woooo hooooo!!! :tongue2:

4:45, Tamra - what are you thinking? I'm having such a hard time holding out till 2:30 - grrr. Way to go on that Ice cream - that's a hard one for me!

Dude I dunno!! I cant miss work, and I dont know what time Richmond, Pinole, or Martinez opens (I leave my house at 7 am to get to work by 730!) and I pass all 3 of those. LOL

Reggie - I can do either day! But If we do Friday I will probably hafta bring the hubby!

No problem Candra about hubby. Saturday would be cool this way he can hang out with my hubby while we do our thing!!! LOl

Good luckwith visit with Liz she is so cool!

Menu so far

Breakfast- 2 boiled eggs

1/4 cup bran

Lunch- 1/2 cup chicken

15 mini multisee crackers

1 slice pepper jack cheese

*Dinner- 1/2 cup fish

Sautee bell peepers 1/2 cup

** Plan for dinner.< /p>

Edited by reggie71

September 11th @ 3:30 I meet Dr. Baggs! Annabelle told me to keep on loosing (Man maybe by then I will be ready!?) and he will see me then :tongue2: I feel SO MUCH BETTER all of a sudden!!

YAY! That's a whole month! I started at 285 too, and had to lose 30 which is the highest I've heard of him giving anyone . . . . and when I met with him I was there, that was on a Friday and he was so happy about it he walked me over and got me anappt. with Liz for the next working day (Monday). So you may be there already when you meet with him! Yay, yay, yay. Plus of COURSE yu have to tell him you are part of our "gang," we are very motivated and he KNOWS we will be successful!

I am SO glad you got him :-) :-) :-)

Are they making you a psych appt. in the meantime? You should get them to do that . . . .

Hell now I want Dr.Baggs considering I'm in this mess of bandster hell , maybe he'll give me a fill LOL I'm kidding!

I am so happy Riley!

That didnt give me the psych appointment; Dr. Fisher said they stopped doing them until people loose the ness. weight, otherwise they found people having to take time to do them, and then 20% only move forward, they felt it was a waste. He said once I am at 250, all my appointments will happen.

YAY! That's a whole month! I started at 285 too, and had to lose 30 which is the highest I've heard of him giving anyone . . . . and when I met with him I was there, that was on a Friday and he was so happy about it he walked me over and got me anappt. with Liz for the next working day (Monday). So you may be there already when you meet with him! Yay, yay, yay. Plus of COURSE yu have to tell him you are part of our "gang," we are very motivated and he KNOWS we will be successful!

I am SO glad you got him :-) :-) :-)

Are they making you a psych appt. in the meantime? You should get them to do that . . . .