Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Heyyyy Jes J! Good to 'see' you! What I am stillll on lessons from my learning curve, how life still goes on, and we still need to how to 'properly' handle our stress, and not with our exfriend called food! Tina, and city/cy workers, you are so on my mind, and YES, Jes, what about 'the children'? It is so scary now, and can't even think of them suffering more...don't get me started, I would enjoy a time with Tina sometime and just love those babies!!!!!

Reggie woman! When can do lunch again? Anyone this week?

On a lighter 'note'...anyone like Jazz? If you go to KSSJ website, on this Thursday eve @ 7:00 in the Fair Oaks Blvd. Borders, a sax player named Jessy J (Great sax player W. Tisdale called her that) will be giving a mini free concert! Anybody interested? Some late dinner after (or before?) Just thought it would be fun, not far from the Truxel (Natomas) area. Have a good nite!:smile2:

Edited by roseyyyd1

Hello Ladies!

I'm tired. But somehow I can't focus on my homework until after dark. (Sucks bad in the summer!) Anyway, tomorrow is my final, then I have next week off and then I start the next term. Woo hoo.

Tina, don't you wish there were some non-essential services the county could cut? I hate that the Sheriff's Dept got 10 million and it basically gets taken away from CPS. Really? We have to chose between safety for all and safety for kids? WTF? It makes me so flippin mad that this all boils down to greedy mortgage brokers lying on apps to get people into sub-prime loans they could never afford! All of this and we have to stress like crazy until we hear the final word on keeping jobs we love. Ugh. The most frusterating thing, The Sheriff's Dept applied for federal money and was turned down, Sac PD applied and got a bunch of money. SD has to lay off over 130 deputies, and additional non-sworn. PD gets to begin hiring again. How does this make sense?

I've been cutting my carbs. I never do full carb days. I cut them from at least one meal each day. I'm thinking the plateau is greatly caused by my stressing over school and my lack of excercise caused by my stressing over school. I have my final tomorrow so I didn't go to the gym tonight. I won't go to the gym tomorrow, and I just hope I'll have the will to get there on Wednesday!

I'm totally into reading all those weight loss memoirs. I check the reviews on Amazon first. One that I found was called "It was food vs Me and I won" or something like that. Well, the real-people reviews informed me that this woman's entire book about struggling with her weight was all over a measly 15 lbs. I hate that! Quit yer bitchin, go the gym and shut up! Really, a book about 15 lbs! The other one I hate was about a woman who was overweight her whole life. It was so embarassing for her, weighing 170 lbs. Seriously! Like, that's my goal weight people! Ugh. I think I need to find a WL book club or something. Any suggestions?

(Oh, and I just got Gut Feelings from the library tonight)

Hi Heather! All that at work, and then school to? Wow. Will be thinking of you tomorrow, when do finals finish this week? Can meet for lunch or later?

BTW, Mandisa of Idol Season 5, wrote a book, Idol Eyes, and that was bfore, she has now lost 80 +lbs, hope to see another one soon! Also, Khaliah Ali, M. Ali's daughter who was banded, called Fighting Weight. Study well!

Hi ladies, since3 im on the Mini laptop i wont write a lot.

Just wanted to say we went to in n out for lunch and i could eat a full single cheeseburger Protein style, and some fries... then we had a funnel cake i know i know, it was mostly for mike since i went on a ride while he ate it...:smile2: but then for dinner we went to red lobster and i got the king crab ate 3 legs.. probably a total of 1.5 c.. i did stop there butwhy so much:( good thing crab is low cal, but still:( why do some days i feel like i should eat one shrimp and stop.. i just dont get it:( it is interesting)

Today we went to 6 flags.. was fun, anyone else thats gone i am sure you can relate to what im about ot say..

OK before i used to get on the rides and be tight like oh gosh i cant getmy arms out, or i would sit and my legs were crushed by the bar.. Well today i went on Medusa and the Cobra one.. well in medusa i swear to god i was gonna fall out!!! How do these size 0 girls do that! And then in cobra i was holding on for dear life that bar needs to come lower! AGAIN how do these skinny girls make it thru these rides its kinda not fun when ur slidding everywhere and scared ur gonna fall out!

thats my rant for the day

hope u all had fun

WELL good morning, here I sit . . alarm went off, I got up, sweats on ready to go but it's still PITCH BLACK out there, can't go out yet. . . . this is crazy I can't possibly get 4 miles in before work anymore :-(

OK I'm at work now . . where ARE you guys? Stayed up too late chattin, LOL . . . I only got 2.67 miles in this morning, hate the dark thing! Went by and had my blood work done this morning, I guess it is my 6 month blood work? Don't know but they took 4 tubes! I figured I would need to have had it done before my appt. this Friday, I will only be 5 1/2 months out from surgery but won't go in again for 2 months after than. I hope I have good blood!!

K ladies I am on the main phone line today from 10 - 3 so if it's not ringing I'm going to be typing!!!

Good morning ladies,

back on track today; I saw a friend of my brother's last night who hasnt seen me since I was 11!!! We met and of course, what happens? We eat.

So today I am 4 lbs heavier, @274; Darn it!! but then again (TMI) it's my monthly friend coming sometime this week. I knew I was holding Water in like crazy!!!

I hope I can loose some more before my 2 week weigh in next Tues. I am going to the gym the rest of this week.....:smile2:

Also ladies, even though I like Dr. Fisher something inside me is telling me to switch..I have a strange gut feeling....

MOrning ladies.

Heading into work.

Heather I agree thet sub prime mortgages messed things up and I know a couple of people who got trapped in all of that mess. So glad I didn't try to buy inthe middle of all that. I thought about it.

I think that the problem with the whole country is greed. I think people at the top CEO's and even our own Board of Supervisors and are taking these huge bonus's and letting the companys and counties go down. ANd yep even the mortgage lenders............they are long gone withthe money!! Crazy stuff.

I am not sure it matters if the money goes to CPS or the Sheriffs ya know? I think either way there are huge problems. Sheriffs will probably have to start removing kids with us either way. I do know that CPS is really trying hard not to remove kids right now. They are trying to leave them inthe home to reduce the foster care budget. This is how it always goes when the budget is tight. Kids will die and than we will be all over the papers again. They will blame workers and supervisors and will forget to focus on how much money was cut and how many workers were laid off. Just the way it went last summer.

And I don't get why Sac Sheriff didn't get funds. THat would have helped us all out. I don't get it.

and now I am mad, I felt like I was eating to much cottage cheese at Breakfast (3 - 1/3 cups) and I called my mom to grab my binder to verify; she tells me it's 1/4 ! grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Did you notice that NONE of the sheriffs got funds?? It was all city PDs, not a single sheriff's department. What is up with THAT? They must not have been eligible to apply for some reason . . . .

Hey does anyone have the Curves Toning Sandal that you can get through Avon? They are sandels not flip flops which I like but . . .kinda ugly in white, and $40

Hello Ladies! So is anyone up for a visit on Thursday, lunch or later (Borders?) Please PM me, I wont bother us in here, lol.

BTW...BARNES & NOBLE...50% OFF DVDs..In Store + ONline!

Just wanted to wish u all a good day!!!

Heather come up for air ok? Candra how doing, 1 more day...

Riley woman, sure wish u was closer! Tina...work that band!

Tamra...you can do it...we are here for ya!

Has anyone seen Tanifaire?

Shout out to all the beautiful 2B AND Banded babes! :blink:

Hi Donna hunny! I wish we were closer, too :-( I AM going to be @ Richmond Friday, won't be able to eat (pre- and post-fill Clear Liquids, yick!) but we are going to walk at Point Isabel & see the Rosie the Riveter Memorial before we head back over the bridge - anyone care to join in? Say yes or I'm goin' to Ikea instead, LOL! I can't afford that place

Where is everyone?