Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Ok Donna are you out there....:)

For me i always travel the cheapest way possible... and for us to do that i go on priceline etc. BUT, i have found a hotel i love down there that serves a Breakfast. Their eggs are good and band friendly! So i go to

Hotwire.com: Discount airfare, hotel reservations, car rentals, vacation packages and cruises then you write in ur dates and put American Canyon, dont have a heart attack its 5 miles away from the park:) Ok so then it will pull up the results and it says "3-star hotel in Vallejo - American Canyon" for $58.00 a nite with taxes 70.00... that is a steal considering they are selling their room for double on their site! We have used that site 3 times now and gotten the same hotel each time. They also have a nice workout room. We will be there MOnday night...:)

LOL candra yes ive seen the night eaters disorder.. i would put locks on everything and give the key to mike, i dont get how someone could do it without waking up though. But why they keep the sugars in the house is beyond me!

Well ladies, we are going to Denios farmers market.. so ill chat with you later..

OH, mikes interview is at 11:30 on tuesday with MobiTv.. i hope he gets this job, the benifits include KAISER!!! This is the first interview he has gotten where kaiser is included. They also get things like 3 weeks vacation etc.. so hes excited i hope he gets it, im soo tired of this. If he does we are movin to vallejo.. so 6 flags here i come:D PRAYERS PLEASE EVERYONE.:)

Oh to make his chances higher he is asking for the swing shift.. because i guess not many people will take that...

Morning all... It's bridge walk time. I think I'm taking the sketchers back b4 my 30 days are up. I've only worn them once and I'm just not feeling them. I think I want the fit flops :) plus they are like half the price.

Hope everyone has a nice saturday.

It is a good idea to take them back now! I have a couple things im staring at like darn, why do i have that.. its kinda irritating. Like a huge food processor mike bought for 60.00 that WE NEVER use!

did you tell Dr.Baggs you knew all of us???

We are his fan club!!! Much to his dismay

I still think it is funny he walked in the side

Door and still got embarrassed!!

Yes, I did and he said nothing but good things about all you ladies. He said Sacramento has a great support group. I told him "hey Dr Baggs you have a huge fan club in sacramento" and he turned red it was pretty cute.

why does he turn red?? Robin said he is very humble and that is why!!!

Everytime I tell him be rocks he always says he didn't do anything

But give me a tool!! Way to humble!!

You are on the go all the time Nicole - what fun. I ended up not skating last night- I read my Beck's Diet Solution book for an hour instead. We took my son's girlfriend and with the coupon's I had it was $24 for the four of them to skate so I sat it out. I did make it to Curves this morning and grocery shopping at Winco and Sam's Club. Getting ready to take my daughter to Glam Girlz in Elk Grove to get her hair and nails done - she has the makeovers for a year plan so it will be free - her plan runs out in December.

I'll check in later.

:)

Tamra what is your daughters birthday?? Mine was born Nov 26, 2007... She is a real drama queen lol. No dirt is allowed on her hands lol.. ill write more about that in a min:D

Brianna was born September 30th, 2006! She is a wild Libra that's for sure lol. Its the same birthday as my brother and I know how crazy he was, so im in for a treat:)

Well ladies I lasted Weds-Friday. TODAY HAS BEEN HORRIBLE!!!!! I don't know what happened.... :blink:

Late Breakfast: Low Carb Burger from Carls J with a Water

Bored Lunch: I ENDED UP AT A MEXICAN PLACE!!!! Carnitas (Fried pork) with a salad with ranch, water.....the bad part?? let's see, the chips and salsa and the MARGARITA!!! darn it!!!! I was doing so well....:)

Side note I found some cute summer dresses @ Ross in Clayton for $4.99 and $8.99!! and their 2x!! I musta lost something!!

Tamra, I think the first week on the pre-op diet is the worst! I had no idea how much I was eating between meals. I remember sitting in front of the tv, tapping my fingers and toes because I wanted to eat. But I didn't let myself. Right now I'm stuck in the same place for the past few weeks and I hate it! It's much harder to stick to the diet when you don't see the same results. It's much easier to say "eh... what's 1 cookie/frozen yoghurt/2 cookies/handful of chips" Ugh! I'm thinking I haven't been drinking enough Water lately. And I haven't been back to the gym in 5 days. Wonder why I haven't lost anything lately... lol.

I re-discovered the library this week. I had requested The Beck Diet Solution so it was waiting for me when I got there. I browsed the books upstairs since I'm trying to write my stupid paper for school (Tuesday is the last class) and I also got Carnie Wilson's book "I'm still hungry". So far I like it. She's funny and I can totally relate to her. The coolest part about the new library is their super cool self check-out. You just scan your card then set you books on the counter. It reads some chip in the binding or something and they all come up on the screen, and you get a receipt with the due date. I was impressed.

I'm trying to decide if I should do my homework or go to the gym. I think gym wins since it's not 11pm the night before homework is due and somehow I can't focus on homework until then. Where's the magic wand that fixes that and fixes my brain when it comes to food? If some fairy godmother is holding out on me...

Thanks Heather! I do feel really crappy, and I keep telling myself I want this!! but I just buckled. I am thinking the taste of coffee yesterday did it to me, because I was doing so well!

My daughter had fries from Nations tonight and it took everything in me not to steal one, and I didnt!!! whoo-hoo!! Now I want to grab a pickle but thats snacking because I havent ate dinner yet....weekends have always been my weakness, since weight watchers, Atkins, etc.

Do you guys have any breakfast ideas for me? cottage cheese is getting boring already....

Oh I hear ya! The only other time I lost weight (17lbs when I was 19) was on Atkins. I got so tired of eggs I had leftover chicken and guacamole for breakfast while driving to work one day!

Without doing eggs, I can only suggest lunch meat or 3oz of lean ham steak or leftover chicken etc. I overdid it on cottage cheese in the beginning, and I can't go back just yet. I also would have salad for lunch, just lettuce and chicken with Ken's Steakhouse lite Asian dressing. Soo good. But I had it too much and now I'm so done with it! I think this would be easier if I liked fish. I wish I could eat tuna! I should just be a big girl and eat it. I'm totally craving pizza. My coworkers had pizza delivered these last 2 Fridays! And on Tuesday, my teacher is bringing pizza to class! It's really hard not to have some, but I'm trying.

One thing I've been thinking about is this whole guilt over diet mishaps. I did a few counseling sessions while I was in high school for weight issues or something. The therapist talked about the words we use, like "bad". example- "I was bad today, I had pizza". Her point was that we internalize these feelings and we shouldn't. I'm not a bad person, I just had pizza. My boyfriend and I disagree on this. He thinks I should feel bad when I mess up on the diet while I don't think I should feel terrible. I'm still going to feel guilty but should we really beat ourselves up that much? We have to live our lives, we're changing ourselves for the better. Can't we forgive ourselves when we slip up or have we been forgiving ourselves for too long which is why we're in this situation? Any thoughts?

I will have to try the Ken's steakhouse dressing, because my olive oil and lemon is getting boring too! it's what I used on South Beach.

A part of me wants to follow southbeach because I lost 11 lbs the first week, then 8 the second....but Liz said it more then once not to do your own diet.....

I went ahead and took the sketchers back, yea Nicole I'm glad I did. They had some cute new Mary Janes but I refrained. I went to Macys and tried on the fit flops I think I'd like those better.

Honestly Tamra I did my own thing, I was having slow results with the binder and felt like I needed a kick start. (no Carbs) I'm doing the book some now that I got to goal, but really I get greedy as soon as I have carbs.

Why do carbs have to be so tasty?

Hello ladies!

So we went to Denios today, gosh i looove their fruit and vegies:D And we found a new sealed candy Land and Chutes and laters.. well get this paid 6.00 for both those! They are the originals! Crazy, but auds will use them one day. Then we went to OG, i just got the Zuppatuscany or whatever and salad, because my MIL doesnt know aboutmy banbd and there is no way i will get stuck around her id rather do a slider then worry about that!:)

Tina i agree i dont know why he turns red, its kinda cute:D Shows his friendly side. He knows he is helping us fele so good about ourselves, and i bet he loves how successful our group is, because i know some patients arent.. (if anyone doesnt believe me go to the fill meeting.. there are some people strugglin..)

Well i would write more but i have to deal with something for my drama KING, his keyboard came today bent, and hes throwing a HUGE tantrum.

Morning lovely Ladies!!!

Excited...we are off to Marine World today, my 3 guyz and me! We get to see one of our fav bands @ 5:00, the Newsboys! Dont know how many rides I will do, (back is a lil funky) but I will enjoy the shows and just being with my guyz, with the stamina to last! (Candra will call you!)

Hope you all have a relaxing Sunday and good quality family time today... with healthy choices! Will ck back in tonite... I am sure with many pages to read, lol. :thumbdown: