Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

I'm taking my kids to the roller rink this evening - I am going to skate too - hope I don't fall.

Be carfeul Pam! Our old bones are getting brittle, LOL j/k. Have a great time! I used to love to skate, I wonder how long it would take me to re-learn it again . . .

Oh where is martinez? Bay?

It's a small city in the east bay, next to Walnut Creek, Concord? next to the bridge that goes to Benicia / Vallejo...hehe!

Oh, have fun Pam - I love skating!

Lets see, Monday night - hmmmm - I'm hangin with my girl Nicole LOL

I have a thought - Nicole, are you near Tina? You can bring the clothes with you Monday to me and I can hook up with Tamra - I work right next to her - and Martinez is close to

vallejo.

So, I just got back from DMV - took my niece to get her permit and wouldn't you know it, she failed. I gave her an additional 2 hours to study today before we went to DMV and when I went in to check on her she was SLEEPING! said she knew it all already - bull crap! So, lets see, $60.00 for the drivers ed, $25.00 for cert. $95.00 for drivers training & $28.00 for DMV permit test - and she sleeps! ungrateful brat! Oh, lets not forget the $50 I just spent on Kaiser this morning for her! Now she's mad that I won't take her to her friends house 45 minutes away in Friday evening rush hour traffice - anybody need a teenage girl - free to a good home, she doesn't eat much and she's real cute :crying:

Riley, I took my test the day I got the binder - while i was sitting in orientation - Is there another test that she's gonna give me when I'm there?

Love my Decaf coffee! Keeps me full for hours - I just get the Americano - no syrups or anything like that. I do, sometimes put cream in it - heavy whipping cream cuz it's a fat and not a carb like milk. Just a little. and 1pkt splenda. Don't know how many cals it is and I really don't care! I'm not giving that up along with everything else I already gave up LOL As long as I'm losing, that is.

anybody need a teenage girl - free to a good home, she doesn't eat much and she's real cute :crying:

I laughed so hard!! no thanks, my 2 yr old is girl enough for meeee!!

How's your day going Tina?

I got a good one for you -

This morning I was getting dressed and I pulled out a new pair of old navy flirt jeans that I had bought about 6 weeks ago - only wore them twice! I thought I was cute - till my husband walked in! He was kind enough to point out that I had diaper butt and the saggy booty pants were not cute! I guess it does take somebody else to point out when your jeans are too big.

Ah Candra that is funny!!

And I have a 14 year old I am dealing with . Sounds like my house my daugther would pull the same stuff.........

I have three big trash bags of clothes now. I don't know if Nicole would want to bring them all.

Maybe I can save a bag for Heather too??

ALmost off work. On ER calls today and getting them in like crazy the last part of the day!! Gotta run...........

Ok. Here is my update; Went to se Dr Baggs-LOVE HIM! He is everything you ladies spoke about. My husband thought he was very informative and to the point!

I was so WRONG on my weight loss ...shame on me. My scale is totally off!! it reads 14 lbs lost but when I got to the appt and weighed it was only 9lbs lost!!!! Now that was not good!! needless to say that scale is in the garbage, so I'm taking any suggestions on scales?

Anyway, I am 4lbs from goal and Dr Baggs ordered all lab work, and I met with the phych today everything went fine. I think all I need now is to lose the 4+ pounds then call Liz for an appointment once I lose the weight.

I can't believe how close I am.

When we ALL hit goal can we take a group photo - I'd like to have it framed to keep me inspired for the rest of my life!

Candra- That is a GREAT idea!!! I sure want to meet everyone. Please tell me when everyone is getting together?

You ladies are god sent and love you all even though I haven't met you in person. We all have a common bond; that is to live longer, healthier and just a better quality of life.

Happy friday everyone, have a great weekend.

btw- tomorrow is me and my husband's 17 year anniversary!! I'm excited.:)

Hey Maria

Yea I like Dr. Baggs alot too!! I am glad that I got him for my doctor. He is really funny too!! I don't know if you got to see that side of him. But aftercare is great with him he is very down to earth and can take a bit of teasing and joking around!!

Wow only 13 pounds. What did you weigh to start out? I also had to lose 12 pounds and I started at 254pd.

Ladies doesn't it seem like Dr. Baggs is bit more reasonable on weight loss?? He seems to have lower weight requirements.

256. Yes I did see that funny side of him. It was an overall great experience. He told me I only need to lose 4 pounds then I need to call Liz. But I want to lose more because I know it'll only help me more at surgery adn hopefully recovery. so what that means is no more slacking.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I am jealous!! See, I wish I didn't get fisher!! ;( but oh well...

okay ladies, here is my menu today...I bucked at dinner and had like 4 pickles, that are 5 cal each...is that ok??

Breakfast: 3/4 cottage cheese, 12 cherries, 1 slice turkey bacon

Lunch: Venti Decaf skinny vanilla latte, 1 cup lettace, and 3 oz tuna. 1 tbs dressing....6 cherries

Dinner: 3 oz extra lean burger w. 1 slice reduc fat cheese, wrapped in lettace, onions, and mustard. 1 medium potato (I knowwww I didnt drop the carbs yet) cooked in olive oil.

Then the 4 slivers of pickle....lol

Edited by tamra.