Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Night Tamra, night all!!! XOXO

Candra girl you be banded by the end of the month I bet!! SO how is your hubby with all this now??

Tamra, that was just dinner tonight. It was wierd, I was just not that hungry. But then I made Cookies for work and had a some cookie dough. Bad bad bad!

I'll usually have eggs for b-fast, either with ham or cheese or both, or neither. lol. For lunch I'll have a salad with chicken and cheese or leftovers, ie- 3 oz chicken, 1 cup zucchini or broccoli etc, 1 serving fruit. (Very wierd to count out 12 cherries or 17 grapes, but I'm determined... exluding that little cookie dough incident)

Dinner is 3 oz of boneless, skinless chicken or sometimes a 3 oz hamburger. I eat the carbs, just not every day.

I get really tired of the diet sometimes. Thus, tomorrow's lunch is 1/2 cup black Beans with 2 oz cheese, and fruit. Today's lunch was 3 oz cheese with 5 breton crackers. One thing I've noticed, is it is a lot of food. I'll get full on all the food, but then I get hungry! It's less often now, but when I started it felt like I was overeating to get enough food to last me 4-6 hrs. I usually only get hungry now when I don't have enough Protein. Today I had 2 eggs and 1 cup soy milk. Then I was starvin' like marvin before lunch.

Interesting note though... Tuesday was our big potluck to say bon voyage to our laid off friends. :laugh: But we had a ton of food. It was a Breakfast potluck so there were some healthy options. I ate more than usual, but not too much. And, I snacked. I had a small piece of coffee cake at 3. The crazy thing was I didn't get hungry at school! I was fine until like, 9 pm! I'm hoping my extra calories will jump start my loss again! I just don't like being stalled.

Do I really have to know the binder - I did the test way back when and haven't opened it since - all the info i need i get from you guys - guess I better study it! Grrr - I don't have good retention at all - I am memory challenged!

Tina, I MAY be banded by the end of the month - but I MAY fail liz's binder test LOL. the hubby is ok I think - his big worry was the extra skin (he finally admitted) but i don't think it will be a problem. I've been 160 before - after being 275 and it wasn't really any worse than it is now LOL.

Riley Jane - I can not wait to see you in that dress - PICTURES!!!! Good price too!! I am very jealous of the size 12. You are doing so great - jealous of that too hahaha - 100 lbs lost forever woo hoo I'd like to be at that party!!!!!

will there be cake LMAO

YEp know the binder Candra. I had two wrong and she wanted to know where in the binder the right answer was. She really reads through all that and might ask you to comment on things or quiz you a bit. But not bad at all her.

Actually Liz and I visited alot and talked alot about my job and CPS in general while I was there. We had a good talk about child welfare and than about quitting caffiene and soda...............I really like her and was comfortable with her. She was really nice to me and we hit it off!! I like Liz alot she is only rough around the edges but she was always really cool with me.

BUt yep know the binder and I even underlined in yellow important things in the binder and make notes and she liked all that!!

Yea Candra!!!

Riley your daughter looks alot like you!! ANd I want to see your dress post pictures please!!

Ok, Tina - I will try to get to know my binder - I do remember i need to take milk of magnesia the morning before surgery, only Clear Liquids between 6 & midnight and nothing after that. but that's about all I can remember LOL. Oh, an pills that work in the stomech do not work with the band! I will mourn my excedrine big time!

good night all

i am always afraid to take meds cause I can't remember what works...........LOL.

MOM!! I accidently took 2x what Liz said. OMG I had the runs that lasted until an hour before surgery!! Seriously I thought I did it right until a couple days after surgery when I re read the instructions..............Oh well I lost 6 pounds in a week because of that!! LOL.

Nite all!!

Good Fri morn, lovely ladies!!!

It will go well for you Maria, pls come back and do tell how well! I was banded in SSF, but sharing stories and life with these lovely ladies, totally helps keep me on track, I hear Dr. Baggs is a hoot, and he was put on You-tube, hehe.

Hope you all are doing well, up a lil bit do to TOM coming up.

So are we planning for lunch next week? Shout out to allllll our city/state workers, keepin yall in thoughts, supportin u gals! We are here for each of you! Have a blessed day...:crying:

Good morning everyone!!

Heather is it 12 cherries? crap I swore I saw 18 and that's what I have been eating. I will drop it down today then.

I got in a argument this morning with a friend and the minute I hung up I wanted a coffee SOOO BAD!!! I can really see I am an emotional eater. :crying:

Tamra, do the decaf! I totally failed at cutting out caffeine cold turkey, Dr. Zimmerman (one of the program psychs) told me how to do it, I followed her advice and have never felt deprived atall!

Morning all,

Im trying to scan through the posts...Last night we had a big family gatering for my cousin who is going to Iraq. I did pretty good very small protions of the food, a sliver of cake and only 1 mojito!! it was good though. :crying:

Tina I'm glad you are getting a handle on keeping food down. Be sure to focus on the postitive and try not to stress.. I know easier said than done.

Candra, within a month? hmm I have to wait til Sept. Make sure you take good notes so I can know what to expect at my appt on Monday.

Niclole what kind of work does Mike do? Take a look at our website UCSF Careers

We have a campus in Sac though the majority is in SF. But anything listed they are hiring for. Exceptional benefits and decent pay. If you need any inside scoop on a department let me know.

ok, better get back to work.

Have a nice day everyone.

Hey Jes I might even check that link out!! LOL